• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice

FUUU alright i take it back.

also upon researching i found a thread suspect made about banning rageshadow. lmao.
speakin of sus makin a thread about bannin redshadow or rageshadow lol. Rageshadow is cool as long as he didnt lay a finger on me while he was raging :cool:. He just yelled at me and the game. His yellin did scare me for a sec. then i started laughin and he yelled at me tellin me its not funny. but i still laugh which i felt bad. maybe i shouldve just went sonic and let him win:c:c:c

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
She said, Turbo you gotta stand up tall, learn to face your fears, you'll see that they can't hurt you just laugh to make them disappear.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I dont wanna use Marth anymore, gonna use Sonic.
Which style you gonna go with the espy style (uses sonics speed to punish combined with aggresive in your personal bubble style play) or the _X_ ( uses sonics spindash spam to safely take the lead the uses sonics speed to avoid any and all contact for 8 minutes)

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dammit. I just googled it and I live 10 miles from the nearest Carls Jr. I never should have visited San Antonio.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom