• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai too good! Victory pose for certain match ups! (Video Uploaded!!!)

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Mada mada is bascially, "I'm not giving up yet." "Its not over yet." or something of that matter.
If it was "Madamada, Falco," it would be "I'm not done yet/It's not over yet, Falco."

"Madamada dama, Falco" would probably be as you said, but without "dama" or whatever...

"Its not over yet, Falco."

TheLake

Smash Master
Leon should just show up and start saying stuff.

He by far had the coolest voice out of any starfox character (n64 version)

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Personally I think a Olimar/Falcon one would be pretty cool. I mean come on they are both captains, how much more do you need?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
ganondorf:join me link and i will make your face the GREATEST in hyrule, or else you will DIE!!!
I would cry and probably ROFL to death if that actually happened.

Link to Zelda:
That's worth a kiss, huh?
Well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess!

Ganondorf to Zelda:
You dare bring light to my lair? You must die!

Luigi to Yoshi:
As they say in Brooklyn, early to bed, early to catch the worm... or, is it the bagel?

Squadilla Man for SSB4!

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf says to Fox when winning = "Asobi wa owari da, Sutah Fokkusu", meaning "Play time is over, Star Fox!"

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf cannot crawl sadly. Yeah, it's a waste because he has an all fours crouching stance. At least he has walljump.

And he says it to any match with Fox in it.

Cocoashadow

Smash Apprentice
I imagine toon link vs. Ganondorf. Toon Link in the foreground doing some stuff, and Ganon in the back with a sword plunged into his head.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wolf says to Fox when winning = "Asobi wa owari da, Sutah Fokkusu", meaning "Play time is over, Star Fox!"
I'm disappointed. Maybe we'll get "You're good, but I'm better." in the English version.

Top Bottom