• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai too good! Victory pose for certain match ups! (Video Uploaded!!!)

djc89

Smash Rookie
"Don't get too cocky, Starfox...Hmph. You've gotten soft, pup." LOL innuendo.

Blaaaat

Smash Rookie
Wolf VS Fox special taunt exist!
Something like:
Warida, Fokusu!
I'll try to record
And Falco has a special one too on Fox!
That's pretty awesome. I wonder if its Starfox characters only or if the secret taunts exists between characters of the same franchise.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
"well excussse me, Princess" Aye It was hard to watch that video, THat might be a fine line to add it for Link to Zelda

Noshiee

Smash Ace
The only characters (as far as I know) that will say something in nay winning pose, would be Fox, Falco, Wolf, Sonic, Snake, Metaknight and possibly King DeDeDe (I'm probably missin some).

I can see Link saying "IAHHHH!!!!" or Zelda saying "...",but in a different tone, so we can see the difference (lol) when either of them beats Ganondorf.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
About the Wolf v Fox thing, it sounds more like "Owari da, Fokusu," meaning "It's over, Fox."

But that's just my ears, maybe someone else can hear it better.

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
They can also be heard in Free for Alls, since Fox said the Falco thing in a free for all.

SpiritAshura

Smash Cadet
I wonder if Game and Watch says anything to ROB or vice versa since they are the two odd ball characters, that would be pretty sweet.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I wonder if Game and Watch says anything to ROB or vice versa since they are the two odd ball characters, that would be pretty sweet.
Even if they did, we wouldn't be able to understand it. Neither of them are actually capable of speaking - they just sort of beep. A different victory pose might be nice though.

Zevox

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
if Ness beats Lucas, he should definately say: "up until now THAT!" Seriously, something has to happen there though.

solidpit

Smash Cadet
I doubt Link has any such lines - he never speaks. Ganondorf might I suppose, though I don't think we've ever heard him do any more than laugh and grunt thus far (of course, I've been avoiding SSE spoilers like the plague, so maybe I'm wrong there).

Zevox
"These toys are too much for you" G- Dorf in OoT

Zevox

Smash Lord
"These toys are too much for you" G- Dorf in OoT
Yes, he has plenty of such lines in the games, but he doesn't actually have a voice actor saying those lines, they're just text. Thats what I was referring to.

Zevox

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if something like this is exclusive only to team Brawl's, or perhaps different animations with certain characters.

I'll make one up: Kirby and Metaknight in the same team. Kirby does one of his dances around MK, MK just looks down with his eyes closed and nods no (or just dissappear).

Luigi wins, Mario loses, "Who's the shadow now bro?"

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
That's cool. That's one of the things about the dbz:bt3 that's really cool, there are a lot of special things they will say to each other.

Rakath

Smash Ace
If I were to guess as to what pairs would get one:
- In Series
Space Animal vs. Space Animal
Meta Knight or Dedede beating Kirby
Pokemon Trainer beating Pika/Jiggly/Lucario
Bowser vs. Mario/Luigi
Luigi beating Mario
Sheik beating Link
Link/Zelda/Sheik vs. Ganondorf
Marth vs. Ike (maybe)

-Out of Series
Mario vs. Sonic (Mario and Sonic Olympics reference)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Mario vs. Donkey Kong reference, Donkey Kong Arcade reference)
Mario vs. Wario (Obvious spin-off reference.)
Bowser vs. Wario (Weird Villainy rivalry reference?)
Kirby vs. Jigglypuff (Puff Ball reference)
Metaknight vs. Pit (weird Angel vs. Bat Winged Antihero reference? Now I'm just graspin' at straws...)

This is not unwelcome for the game, I love these little touches to add to the references to the series we're pulling from.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
I agree 64>Assault for Wolf's voice. However, Leon's Voice 64>>>>>>>>>Assault. Soooo awesome in 64. Then in assault he sounds like some kinda I dunno... creepy lizard guy.

kinda getting off topic here... I think "You're good, but I'm better." fit's better.
Because Leon the chameleon is no creepy lizard, he's a perfectly lovable kitten right?

Top Bottom