• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Sacramento vs Reno Crew Battle**

Delphiki

Smash Champion
People can smash at my place if you can find a way to get here. Sac needs more cars.

Anyways call 916-362-3310 and let me know if you plan on stopping by.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Sim, yeah, I went in 2k4 and 2k5. Just got into smash fairly recently though, so I didn't participate in the smash tourney. ^_^

AX is quite possibly the best event ever in the history of the world though, if I say so myself. =P

tc1

Smash Lord
Ax = ?

simna where fanime gonna be @ i wana go if i dont go to stockton this weekend

... i guess were all going to delf's house.. ]

And sac has 2 new cars but the ppl that are driving them..dislike all so yah..w/e me n joe will be there

and now we enter into hyperbolic suspension

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think all the cars in Sacramento should be recycled into wrecking balls. And then those wrecking balls should be used to demolish all the fast food franchises and car lots.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Im gonna 3 second nuke this thread like a star craft2 ghost

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Delphiki I officially hate you. With a passion. You know my MOTHER read that aim message you sent me. Are you dumb? Seriously I should bash your face in. Wow stupid mother****ing **** as piece of ****.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
no sir, was out of country for '06. =(

i'll be sure to make it to the tourney this year though. ^_~

Delphiki

Smash Champion
****. Sorry NK. I didn't even know if you had left yet. If I did I wouldn't have sent it. There was no way I could've known that your mom would read it.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Logic dictates that you could have remembered previous encounters with the king of nintendo and realized that it was in fact a possibility that his mother would read the contents of screen.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
she doesn't care THANK GOD. But dude give me a greeting or something or maybe like send me a message on the hub since Im always on there even when Im not. AIM has ****ing popup windows n' ****.

tc1

Smash Lord
did tis crew battle happen yet, and Ax is where this year also, fanime is @ the sanjose center hmm... ok, will there be any tourny's there and if possible could i get a ride provided i pitch for gas?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
yes plz. =P

I think i'm a bit more excited than the rest of us over here, but I want to battle a.s.a.p. :) Or if not a battle, at least some good old fashioned smash time. What weekend is best for the sac crew? (We're hoping to play you guys before June 28th when we head to Long Beach for AX)

hitori

Smash Journeyman
I can check around. we have a couple places up here we could hold the tourney if you guys can make it up. =P

tc1

Smash Lord
theres no real sac crew atleast that im aware of anyways none of them can drive but nk and tomi..

Delphiki

Smash Champion
'Cept NK and Tom can't drive. x_x

Civil is really the only somewhat reliable driver. tc1 did you read this whole thread? The Sac crew will be basically be however many people can fit, with the best players having highest prio.

tc1

Smash Lord
Ahh.. diddnt read, tomi can drive he just wont cuz hes lazy ..I <3<3 tomi ***

also nk can drive but he has no car i think..

so that leaves me , joey and civil... joe got his L's 2day and i get mine on fri WOOOOT ncb baby

Top Bottom