• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Sacramento vs Reno Crew Battle**

gm4n

Smash Cadet
So I have been talking to a few 1337 sac smashers and i came up with the idea of a sac crew battle vs reno's finest. I was planning on having the fight on the 27th of may (Sunday) That way it doesnt interfere with the infamous biweeklies. I have contacted some of reno's finest and they said they were up for it. I will provide transportation to reno, but i will NOT give rides to your houses. You will have to be dropped off and picked up at my apartment that way im not the one stuck driving for 6 hours that day:dizzy: . IF we do go on sunday, we will drive back the same day, or next day depending on how long we smash (ie 3am in teh morning) I know i have mentioned this to some of sac's finest, so give me a pm or post here on your ideas or opinions.
Rules will be mentioned once this is truly organized.
As far as the crews are, we can organize that once we get a headcount of who is going to reno.
The best way to contact me is though PHONE!!!!!
contact info: Look me up on GSC as GMAN
Ph: 512 484 3223
Email: giannialsasua@hotmail.com
aim: P1n0y GMAN

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The only tournament planned that weekend is a Yuba City Monthly. And if you went on Sunday and planned to stay late, some people may not be able to go because of school or work. That immediately exclues Tomi, Chris, and me. Possibly NK too. So much for Sac's finest.

I suggest Saturday.

gm4n

Smash Cadet
**** my semester ends on the 21st :p ididnt know u guys stil had school in late may.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
How bout sometime in the summer? Like, in the middle of the week so no school and work to get in the way?

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I think we're out that week. We graduate on the 31st, and finals are that week before, so...I doubt that I'll be attending school that monday afterwards. I'll get back to you on it.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Gman is Sactown's breakout player, fools...That guy went from "WTF is Gman?" To #5 on Simna's Sactown regional crew. Let's see how you do at the crew battle Gman. Hopefully we'll see you at Tyde's tomorrow.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Go Sac, go!

(never thought I'd be cheering for Sacramento) :\

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Those dates aren't good for me. I'm at Fanime, but if you guys were to go on ahead without me...off the top of my head here is what i suggest you use(in nor particular order):

Tomi-X, NK, Kev$, Delphiki, GMan (possible subs: DRGN, TC1, Geo[lol if u can get geo])

gm4n

Smash Cadet
change of dates

im going to change dates to satisfy tomi and simina considering they're "Sac's finest" give me your availability dates

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i am ok with any date after Fanime that ppl are free to pick me up as long as we decide on that date early so i can make sure i dont get anything else planned on that day

btw Fanime ends on the 28th

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Too true. Anyone who was at DG IV knows how much **** this will be.

I say anyone who goes has to play Low Tier in the crew battle. Deal? Everyone knows the Low Tiers of Sac pwn.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
lawl.

I don't know who set this up or who of 'Reno's Finest' has been spoken to, but I haven't heard a thing, and neither have any of the smash regulars here. Of course, we'd be down for a crew battle, who doesn't like to smash (getting pwnt or not. =P), but it would have been nice if we were contacted about such.

On the short, I can have 5 players ready by Sunday (saturday if the day is changed) and we're up for playing all summer. We all had a pretty bomb time at Delph IV, so I'm sure the guys will look forward to it. Somebody PM me w/ details so I can help set this **** up. :)

oh, and if you guys do decide to play only low tier (fortunate for Delph) we should make it a $ battle. It'll give us Reno kids some reason to practice up a bit. ^_^

i'll check back on this all week. if anyone wants to call me, I'd love info. 775.846.7029

hi.to.ri

Delphiki

Smash Champion
WOW

You said the best of Reno and you didn't talk to hitori? He and his friends are most likely some of the better players there. Who have you talked to? You claimed the 'elite of Sac' was Tomi and Chris - that's only two people, no matter how good they are.

And who have you talked to in Reno? And what makes you think they're the top players?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
y do u want only top 3 NK?

also, delphiki, i haven't played hitori or his group and i havent played the guys from reno that gman knows, but gman was once part of the reno smash scene himself, so i'm pretty sure he knows some of the strong players up there...

what i think we should do is just get all the Reno players who can come to show up and then leave it to them to decide who they want on their 4/5-man team

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Del, Sim, and NK:

We're more than down for the battle over here, but this Sunday seems to be a bit bad. A few of us have work and one of our top players will be in NYC playing around at Evo. We don't quite have the talent Pool that Sac does, so we'd prefer to schedule for another day, if that's cool. Though those of use who can make on sunday will certainly be there, even if you just want to smash around a bit. ^_^ Saturday works better for us as well.

We're not sure, but we think we know gMan, he's been coming to one of the weekly funsies we have at a Game Crazy over here. A very decent Marth, if he's who were thinking of. o.O Certainly down to decide on players once ya'll get here though.

As for NK, none of us here expect we'd come close to beating you (assuming you were on your main) though you are quite the fun battle. If you think just one Sac-towner is good enough, I won't argue. We do enjoy diversity though, and we'd like to gain as much experience as can be had. You don't have to come, I'm sure the elite who do will be more than willing to hand us a can'o-whoopass. ^_^

If this Sunday is still the plan, let me know so we can figure out where this is going to be held. If not, I'd love to help plan for a future gathering. We were hoping to come down for the next Sac tourney, but the bi-weeklies seem to be offline for a bit. Always in for new challenges!

hi.to.ri

p.s. any of you sac kids goin to AX this year?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well put hitori. As for having a crew battle for the sake of a crew battle, then fo sho 4/5 man crews would rock. I thought we were just talking about winning =/

I'd even play fox too ;D

gm4n

Smash Cadet
sorry

sorry if i havent been on top of this topic, me being the organizer. with finals lately at sac state, and work @ gap im sure u can understand. Anyways i was thinking a sunday in june.... everyone in this post can talk **** about reno all you want i can care less, but im just here to have some fun yaehs? so like i said. if you're intersted call me @ 512 484 3223 or contact me through aim @ p1n0y Gman
the new date looks like 3 or 10th we'll see i need more feedback... CONTACT ME

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
*Cries*Bench warmer? X_X!

I feel like those guys that were crying about Link being low tier even though he moved up in the tiers. x_X

tc1

Smash Lord
Z_Z... lolz want to crew battle novastrike also wana crew battle teamscape + nk and kev if so pm me back or post fta will most likely be @ my house this weekend so if there arent any tournys come crew battle and if ur not coming to crew batle dont come..

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Nova Strike is obviously the love child of Nova Complex and Tetra Strike^_^

btw hitori i've been going to AX since 04, BUT IM NOT THIS YEAR! *cries*

I will be at Fanime tho....THIS WEEKEND!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
=( sorry to hear that, AX is one hell of a time. I'm sure fanime will be pretty rockin though. =P

I guess if the battle is postponed until a later date I'll let everyone over here know. When's the next sac tourney? o.O

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Argh. No smash at my house today. Sorry guys. I can still smash somewhere else though. Gman should have everyone over.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I would go but work has this odd idea that I need to do something rather with hospitals concerning my work. I thought I was getting fired today so that's a major let down.

Top Bottom