• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

D1

Banned via Administration
I dunno ur lil bro's smash tag I'm sry Eazy. He's definitely one of the chillest cats there as well. I wish I got to see him play. He was awesome to talk to as well. Tell him I said, "MA BAD MA D00!" Btw how close was game 1 Chibo g'**** my son said, "LEGIT!"

Definitely one of my fave words thanks to the Socal Melee smash vids on youtube.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kuma's fart is the only amazing thing about him, otherwise he sucks.

Eazy stop teasing...falcon ditto circuit lets goooooo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Btw how close was game 1 Chibo g'**** my son said, "LEGIT!"
lol. if im not mistaken i had 1 stock left very low percent, no higher than 25 i think. i wish it was recorded, it almost was but wes decided to record a differ match lol.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
17: Orion-It was great talking to you mang, I must say vs. Bum you looked extremely nervous.
i was sweatin bullets the whole time ;_;

kinda funny. i had been asking allllot of people about the DK matchup vs various characters/stages ect because i had played Cable 2 weeks ago and didnt know what to do.
i get to the tourny and ask eazy to friendly me with DK (didnt happen) and then find out im playing bum first round v_v.
i went and got allot of tips from people though so i didnt go in completely unprepared. it was just more nerve racking because i had to play him again in losers bracket and by then i was completely ****ed up and he had read me so well i mentally gave up.

all in all i have no regrets though. bum is a smarter player with more experience, and i tried my hardest to win. theres no point in johning about it, i know that i put in my best effort regardless of how tired, stressed, confused and disoriented i was about it. with that in mind i can go home feeling that i at least gained something.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti just coughed up a dust ball.

And D1 i know i played horrible in singles lolz teams is where its at now-a-days

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Orion trust me dude, hop of Meebo, Aim lag is a thing of the past.
www.meebo.com

Btw keitaro what's up with that breakdancing contest.... You'ont want it.

DM I WILL **** YOUR RED METAKNIGHT, YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED RETIRED.

MORE SHOUTOUTS TO THE PIPE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I do too! I actually stopped playing T6 because Bloodline Rebellion's coming out soon and they're not even gonna release T6 on console anymore cuz its so bad (broken). T6:BR's gonna be more balanced and the "bounding" BS where you can just keep combo-ing ppl after they hit the ground is gonna be toned down. I'd rather waste my cash on a more balanced version of T6. If you still wanna play T6 tho, I'll bring my PS2 controller to the arcades and still play ^_^. I miss Leo and Baek XD.

Thanks for the propz on BB btw ^.^ I wasted almost $100 on the arcades to learn her XD.
Let me know when you're going to China Town Fair again. $1 MM, Jin vs Rachel mah doo...winner gets to um keep playing until someone beats them :laugh: (the $1 goes into the machine)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Orion trust me dude, hop of Meebo, Aim lag is a thing of the past.
www.meebo.com

Btw keitaro what's up with that breakdancing contest.... You'ont want it.

DM I WILL **** YOUR RED METAKNIGHT, YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED RETIRED.

MORE SHOUTOUTS TO THE PIPE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM.
you look like a younger form of DJ Nintendo

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
The tournament was fun. The venue could have been better. It was more spacious than the first one, but that dust was pretty bad. I didn't come away sick probably because I got there pretty late.

I was surprised at how I did honestly. My all around game was at it's height at this tournament and my work has seemed to pay off finally. But I messed up my chaingrabs all day. It wouldn't have changed anything in the end, but it was very aggravating.

Was I the only Ice Climber main at this?

1: Cactuar (MK)- You call yourself Cactuar :laugh:. Your extremely patient and smart. Congrats on winning.
2: Bum (DK)- Your DK is scary. And your mindgames are crazy.
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar)- MD/VA! The timer doesn't like you too much. Nice job though.
4: Snakeee (ZSS)- He won because you used Zero Suit Samus! Your Zero Suit is so good. Down-B is **** offstage :).
5: Inui (MK/Snake) - I saw your Snake was off, but your placing wasn't that bad considering.
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - Your Diddy is pretty crazy. Nice job
7: NinjaLink- CHROSS PHYA We should play sometime.
7: Black Waltz- You got even better? Is that even possible? You confuse me whenever I watch you play.
9: D1- MAH D000D! Didn't get to talk to you this time, but you Falco is still beast.
9: DMBrandon- Wario Ware is too good! Your too funny :).
9: Ksizzle- You got a lot better since we last faced. It was nice talking with you again. Thanks for hosting
9: Eazy- Your training is paying dividends. Very impressive. Your next obstacle awaits :).
13: Vex Kasrani- Best Bowser on the East Coast? Your losses were legit. You played very well today. I'm stealing some Game and Watch tricks by the way.
13: RoguePit- Best Pit in the East Coast? Nice job in crews
13: Xzax- You keep improving. And we didn't play :(.
13: Cable- Your DK was sick from the little I got to see.
17: Orion- Your bracket was too funny and I know how that is :chuckle:. Yes I have played you. We should play next time.
17: Kid- Your Falco got better.
17: Izumi- Metaknight main :). At least I saw you using Toon Link this time.
17: ChiboSempai- Camps so hard. Fighting crewmates is always rough.
17: Keitaro- Did you Boost Pivot Grab? If you did, I wanted to see it.
17: Xionix- Another Diddy. Your pretty good.
17: Shadow- Nice matches.
17: Anti- You should come to more tournaments. Your pretty good. Nice job in teams.
25: Litze- It was nice meeting you. You didn't do too bad.
25: Rush- Sorry we didn't talk much at the tourney. We should train once I get back to school.
25: Dapuffster- Wario Ware is too good! You got a lot better. Nice job in crews.
25: umbra- You have to teach me to not fish for kills.
25: Dire- CHAMPION OF IKE! It was fun playing you :).
25: Basic Sausage- How do you keep getting banned? Nice Dedede by the way
25: Mr.Clutch- Your Wario got a lot better from the last time we played.
25: Alzurel- Your Peach is sick. Our matches were close everytime. It's fun
33: Monk- Your Dedede is good and has gotten better. I need to learn this matchup so I can beat you :).
33: HEERO- A Lucas main!
33: j$$- Fun friendlies. My mindgames are too good.
33: MrDC- You left early. Your Toon Link is really good.
33: Kai- Sawnic Punch!
33: wes- Your too funny. Also nice to see your Samus again, even if it's Brawl :).
33: Pride- You had a rough bracket. Your Yoshi is amazing. You can Up-B tap jump on by tilting the control stick slightly
33: Peirce- I was so close to taking a match. Thanks for the complement. Nice job in crews/teams.
33: J.G Wentworth- Your hair is too good. Thanks for hosting.
33: Scarecrow- "How does my Diddy do better against Ice Climbers than my Metknight?" :) I'll give your Diddy a better challenge next time.
33: Gunblade- Plays Marth like it's Melee :). It's unique and will be nasty with more training.
33: Bnzaaa- Stop going to loser's so early.
33: iKon- Counterpick master. You still need a centralized main though.
33: Linguine- A different one?
49: Blue- Sawnic Punch! Nice seeing you again.
49: Singles- Way to confuse the TO's :).
49: Cyan- Where's your hair? Nice to see you again.
49: Ninja Edd- Your not as bad at this game as everyone makes you out to be. Just work on your predictablity because your skills are there.
49: Qblast- You don't main Ness? Your Samus is good.
49: VajaJ- Got bracket *****. Didn't see you play.
49: Bleachigo- We all know you could have done better. Just go out and prove it next time.
49: Crismas- Your Peach got a lot better. We should face each other in either smash next time.
49: GdDmt- My spikes and chaingrabs were off in general, and so was your recovery match 1 :laugh:. My finishing combo on Delfino was nice don't you think :)?
49: Sal- Got gayed by Dedede. Twice.
65: Ritch- Beastly Link. Very technical and the best I've seen in person. Didn't get to play you. Tough first match.
65: Ref- Nice Ness. A little to aggresive though.
65: Mood4Food- Wario is so hard to catch. Nice comeback on Rainbow Cruise.
97: nairo- You should have stayed Metaknight vs. Snake. Game and Watch loses to Snake. Switch up your attacks a bit and don't get frustrated. That Up-throw on Pokemon Stadium was very unforunate, and completely switch the set around.
Alex Strife- I don't main Game and Watch :chuckle:. Thanks for running the tournament.
Ether- Nice job in doubles. Nice Wolf and tactical Snake. Feel better.
Yes!- Didn't see you much of the tournament, but your Falcon dittos with Shadow was so much fun to watch.
Doom- I still haven't played you :(. I will continue to **** in Smash 64 :chuckle:.
Chibi- You go to school in Philly. We should play sometime when school starts again.
MalcolmM- Didn't see you but your Ike was beasting.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh god, this is the worst i have done in a very long time... in teams and singles.

it was fun seeing everybody though, i'm happy a lot of NY came.

ggs to everyone i played.

eazy, gj taking that set off of me. i couldn't approach your marth at all in that match... next time i will have a whole new playstyle against it.

i'm gonna step it up come next time.i'll see most of you at the final battle circuit, this time i'll make my return. >: )

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
It was amusing as always to appear at tournaments watching you all play. Venue was not great at all, I must agree. But I'm glad that it didn't stop any of you from playing straight through to the end. Even though I just tag along with Waltz and appear to do nothing, I enjoy myself while everyone is having a blast.

I'd do shout-outs but.. I know nothing of how anyone has really done in the past tournaments. :[ I'll get there though!

Also, I have a terrible, throbbing pain in my head from breathing in all that dust [hopefully there was no mold involved] for hours on end. Feel better to those who also aren't feeling well from the conditions of the basement!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
NOOO! The venue has made Mrs. BlackWaltz suffer! Boycott smash community! We must stand up for the smash hotties lololol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I only have one thing to say.

Heero/Jose - I'm extremely sorry for the way I took my loss to you. I had an awful day, both inside and outside of Smash, and I did not mean any offense to you whatsoever. You are an extremely nice and respectable person, and I do not want any bad blood between us. Again, I apologize deeply. I'll make sure I bring my A game next time we play and avoid stupid **** happening.

This is probably the most serious post I've made to date. I don't want people feeling insulted or upset because of my actions. If Jose doesn't frequently check SWF, then I hope J.G. or Kelvin will tell him this for me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Wes and Eazy = correct.

Mrs Blackwaltz and other ladies that endured that horrificly bad venue = official gangsta chicks.

D*mn.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
My girl says she would come 2 tournies but I know she is lying her a$$ off. N if she did come, within 2 hours she would be like
" BABE R WE LEAVING SOON!"
" WHY IS KASIF MAKING EVER MATCH TAKE SO GAHDAYUM LONG!"
" WHY IS KEITARO YELLING SO MUCH"

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My woman says thanks to you and Wes, Ether.

It's a good thing she didn't have to stay the entire tournament. Those conditions were really ****ty. At least all of the dust was distributed between ~70 people, though, instead of ~20 people inhaling it all. <_< I think we did that guy's house a favor by removing all of that dust.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol nvm i just googled pink eye and i dont have that. i do have swelling around the eye tho ^^''

but ya we should get together and **** the owner or something.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
My girl says she would come 2 tournies but I know she is lying her a$$ off. N if she did come, within 2 hours she would be like
" BABE R WE LEAVING SOON!"
" WHY IS KASIF MAKING EVER MATCH TAKE SO GAHDAYUM LONG!"
" WHY IS KEITARO YELLING SO MUCH"

I'm sooo like that most of the time! It's usually towards the end of the tournaments though. Well, for the "when are we leaving" part.

@Yes- Wtf you got pink eye from the venue?!

EDIT:: I'm glad its not pink eye. :]

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thanks, Mrs. Waltz! xD It wouldn't be a surprise if someone did get that tho, given how horrid that basement was...

Wes said it best lol Wes for prez Cobraaa too good.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar)- DDD vs sonic, were you serious? I thought that matchup was bad for DDD...why not just go oli. I doubt you even remember this conversation XD.

4: Snakeee (ZSS)- Amazing as usually, what a surprise

5: Inui (MK/Snake)- I will be at more events in the near future, I wanted to go to the last circuit event but i got into a car accident 2 days prior. I'd also like to know if you and some other players are playing smash and staying at your place the day prior to the finals of blues circuit. If so then i wanna join.

5: ADHD (Diddy Kong)- Remember who 2 stocked your diddy on FD XD.

7: NinjaLink- It was great getting a chance to play you. gg's

7: Black Waltz- Blackwaltz tundah* well done, ill have that pandora battery at blues circuit.

9: DMBrandon- You need to be at every event I go to. Its much more fun with you there. Btw thanks for taking care of that guy trying to kick doom and myself off of the tv since we were trying to concentrate. Besides, you're the best in pointing out the stupidity of others anyway.

9: Eazy- You're right, random conversations do confuse me XD. Too bad we never get to play at all. The hell with friendlies at gamingworld, I want some intense tourny matches.

13: Xzax- Nice job ****** after our matches. I dunno about the actual matchup but the way I play sonic all you have to do is UpB as soon as I dash at you. Its the only way I approach meta so you would have been fine :). Now you know for next time. I think ill try diddy next time though lol. I hate that matchup anyway, dash and nado gets old.

17: Izumi- your toy is stupid. nice job though XD

17: Keitaro- always on your **** phone lol XD

17: Shadow- 17th? you deserve much better than that. Always graet hanging with you at events though, I hope you're at blues finals.

25: Dapuffster- nice G&W

33: MrDC- a shame you had to leave but at least you werent breathing in dust all night lol.

33: Kai- I know I know, shadow should have been in the game too :(

33: Pride-Yoshi is too cool to give up on so I agree that a close secondary would be a good option

33: Peirce- I'm glad you were there but I barely saw you at all. I am curious to know what happened as far as your placing but I'll save the conversation for in person. I would never hold it against you anyway, you're the only marth my sonic has ever had trouble with.

33: J.G Wentworth- I barely say you today either other than reporting my matches but I didnt want to bug you too much when you were trying to run an event lol. See at the next one

49: Bleachigo- weren't we supposed to play a long time ago....wasn't sure who you were there...

49: Crismas- out of sonic stickers :(. Can you make me a shadow sticker for blues next event :)?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I never get sick, but I did get a big of congestion from all that dust. It's all gone by now, though.

Hi, Mrs. BlackWaltz! :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
33: Peirce- I'm glad you were there but I barely saw you at all. I am curious to know what happened as far as your placing but I'll save the conversation for in person. I would never hold it against you anyway, you're the only marth my sonic has ever had trouble with.
MM my Marth so you can lose like Blue and Malcom do to my Marth. :D

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
MM my Marth so you can lose like Blue and Malcom do to my Marth. :D
I WILL mm your marth. Thats cool by me. We all play differently and despite who you may think is the best I still think I can take your marth but we'll see. Im up for it though

Top Bottom