• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
No Sugar Coating ****

LET ME GET ALL THE SHOUTS OUT OUT THE WAY
GOOD **** BUM FOR SURVIVING THE DUST TOURNAMent **** was ****ign smash in real life playing in that place. Props goes to you this time from going from losers all the way up against all those ppl i would not be able to do that with all the ****ing dust in my ****ing chest. since seeing everyone again i need to go to more tournaments not basements/bombshelters with smash in it.

Anyways for all of you who dont like to here ranting dont read this posts cause i am going to tear an ******* in the venue. Lets begin.

Ok now how the **** you charge people ****ing 3 dollar venue fee what does you venue provide to the players what complementary dust, spiderwebs and a pitch black bathroom?

i think it should be -5 bux a person owed for this **** LIKE MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS chests was ****ing hurting from congestion, eyes was burning, heads was hurting from hitting pipes and from the dust. You guys have ****ing charlotte's webs all over the ****ing place then you ****ing have dogs in there and plus you guys didnt even ****ing enforce to KEEP THE ****ING DOOR OPEN. I DONT GIVE A **** IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THEY PLACE WAS NOT CLEANED LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO B4 THE TOURNAMENT. HERE IS THE WORD FOR TODAY I WILL GIVE TO YOU GUYS " CANCEL" Cancel the ****ing tournament say sorry for that instead of ****ing saying sorry for having ppl play in conditions that can be life altering or threatening. Dont say " thats bs wes your taking it to serious pppl just got dust in thier chest and thier eyes". Nope think about it what if a smasher had ****ing asphma then what?
EXACTLY DONE you guys made ****ing like 200 bux probably more out of this ****. The place was an a ****ing abandon building/bombing shelter. The only reason i stayed is just to see the competition was since i havent been to a tournament in months other than that i would have left cause i have terrible sinus problems if you know me like some smashers do.

And you better be lucky that there was no asbestos on your walls if there was and someone wanted to be a **** they could have sued you guys.

In closing your venue sucked balls and give away free dust. So in a sense a part of the venue will always be with everyone that attended the tournament. THIS IS A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE SMASHERS GIRL FREINDS THAT WENT YOU GIRLS ARE OFFICIAL "RIDE OR DIE CHICKS" STAYING THERE NOT EVEN PLAYING OR ENTERING AND JUST SUPPORTING YOUr MEN AT WAR SO PROPS TO YOU GALS.

IN CLOSING YOU GUYS CAN CALL ME A **** ALL YOU WANT YOU THINK I GIVE A **** NOPE LOL CAUSE I AM THE VOICE FOR EVERYONE THAT SUFFERED THIS ORDEAL YESTERDAY. I AM HOME SUFFERING NOW CAUSE OF THIS BULL****. ANYWAYS SORRY TO ALL OF THOSE THAT MY TRASH TALKING WAS AT A MININUM THE ****ING DUST HINDERED MY TRASHTALKING ABILITY. YOU KNOW WHAT U CAN SAY I AM JOHNNING U KNOW WHAT WHO EVER SAYS THAT CAN KISS MY *** YOU AND JOHN..

FIN

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
SHOUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

1: Cactuar - Lolz, ill ask you for match ups now because inui isnt reliable
2: Bum - lol your funny as ****, and that ness is sexy lol. I wanna play some friendlies v.s your DK tho (:
3: Atomsk - Good **** trevor, ill see you around XD
4: Snakeee - I gimped you in teams XD good **** lol nice joob!
5: Inui - What happened lol, i thought you were taking first XD good stuff tho, keep it up
5: ADHD - GOOD ****, THEM MATCHES WERE CLOSE BUT DUMB CREW RAPESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
7: NinjaLink- lol it was fun talking to you, maybe ill see your roy at a melee tourny ;)
7: Black Waltz- good ****, your always better everytime i see you.
9: D1- nice meeting you, your mad cool. ill try to talk to you more lol
9: DMBrandon- lol dmb your a troll and your flip out about everything, but your still mad funny
9: Ksizzle- lol why did you switch to mk? lol iCarly is worse than the Food Network XD good **** tho
9: Eazy- i know man, imma try to take the train to get around to play smash more.
13: Vex Kasrani- good **** but your got eliminated by the top 2 in singles lol
13: RoguePit- nice stuff rogue, lol yesterday at chibos house was mad fun/funny. Why is he so serious in friendlies? lol good stuff, keep workin that pit
13: Xzax- RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR
13: Cable- nice DK, i seen you in crews.
17: Orion- nice chillin with you, but i never seen that falcon that 2 stocked M2K :( lol
17: Izumi- nice stuff izumi, lol
17: ChiboSempai- STOP PLAYING SERIOUS IN FRIENDLIES. Lol jkjk good stuff chobosomepie
17: Keitaro- are crew is rapeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol good **** BEAST FALCO MAIN RIGHT HERE!
17: Xioni- ggs dude nice diddy XD
17: Shadow- Wow, in teams u were seeding badly lol. Good **** tho
17: Anti- i finally met you, your mad cool anti. good stuff in crews.
25: Litze- didnt play you but still chilled with you, good stuff
25: Rush- MY MAN RUSH BEAT WES, GET *****
25: Dapuffster- good ****, i havent seen you in a year, it was fun hanging out but we never played friendlies D:
25: umbra- we should of done better in doubles, beat the seeind sucked lol
25: Basic Sausage- ggs mah dude nice DDD
25: Mr.Clutch- YOUR AMAZING IS CREWS.
33: Kai- ill try to learn the match up XD
33: wes- lol your funny, good stuff in dubs
33: Pride- nice yoshi, ill work on the match up XDXDXDXD
33: Peirce- good **** in crews, best marth ive played
33: J.G Wentworth- good stuff in doubles, but your a samus main D: get that rob outta here
33: Scarecrow- ggs nice diddy, never try to mk ditto me
33: Bnzaaa- good stuff bnzaaa i was shocked to see you lol
49: Blue- MY BOY BLUES SONIC IS BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
49: Ninja Edd- lol we argue too much

Others:
Crismas: amazing stickers XD ill see you around
Alex Strife- this dude is a good host
That dude that owned the house- **** wtf is wrong with your basement

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LET ME GET ALL THE SHOUTS OUT OUT THE WAY
GOOD **** BUM FOR SURVIVING THE DUST TOURNAMent **** was ****ign smash in real life playing in that place. Props goes to you this time from going from losers all the way up against all those ppl i would not be able to do that with all the ****ing dust in my ****ing chest. since seeing everyone again i need to go to more tournaments not basements/bombshelters with smash in it.

Anyways for all of you who dont like to here ranting dont read this posts cause i am going to tear an ******* in the venue. Lets begin.

Ok now how the **** you charge people ****ing 3 dollar venue fee what does you venue provide to the players what complementary dust, spiderwebs and a pitch black bathroom?

i think it should be -5 bux a person owed for this **** LIKE MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS chests was ****ing hurting from congestion, eyes was burning, heads was hurting from hitting pipes and from the dust. You guys have ****ing charlotte's webs all over the ****ing place then you ****ing have dogs in there and plus you guys didnt even ****ing enforce to KEEP THE ****ING DOOR OPEN. I DONT GIVE A **** IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THEY PLACE WAS NOT CLEANED LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO B4 THE TOURNAMENT. HERE IS THE WORD FOR TODAY I WILL GIVE TO YOU GUYS " CANCEL" Cancel the ****ing tournament say sorry for that instead of ****ing saying sorry for having ppl play in conditions that can be life altering or threatening. Dont say " thats bs wes your taking it to serious pppl just got dust in thier chest and thier eyes". Nope think about it what if a smasher had ****ing asphma then what?
EXACTLY DONE you guys made ****ing like 200 bux probably more out of this ****. The place was an a ****ing abandon building/bombing shelter. The only reason i stayed is just to see the competition was since i havent been to a tournament in months other than that i would have left cause i have terrible sinus problems if you know me like some smashers do.

And you better be lucky that there was no asbestos on your walls if there was and someone wanted to be a **** they could have sued you guys.

In closing your venue sucked balls and give away free dust. So in a sense a part of the venue will always be with everyone that attended the tournament. THIS IS A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE SMASHERS GIRL FREINDS THAT WENT YOU GIRLS ARE OFFICIAL "RIDE OR DIE CHICKS" STAYING THERE NOT EVEN PLAYING OR ENTERING AND JUST SUPPORTING YOUr MEN AT WAR SO PROPS TO YOU GALS.

IN CLOSING YOU GUYS CAN CALL ME A **** ALL YOU WANT YOU THINK I GIVE A **** NOPE LOL CAUSE I AM THE VOICE FOR EVERYONE THAT SUFFERED THIS ORDEAL YESTERDAY. I AM HOME SUFFERING NOW CAUSE OF THIS BULL****. ANYWAYS SORRY TO ALL OF THOSE THAT MY TRASH TALKING WAS AT A MININUM THE ****ING DUST HINDERED MY TRASHTALKING ABILITY. YOU KNOW WHAT U CAN SAY I AM JOHNNING U KNOW WHAT WHO EVER SAYS THAT CAN KISS MY *** YOU AND JOHN..

FIN
LMAO :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
haha wes is too cool. i back it up though, im sick now, along with the rest of everyone in my car

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo wes gets the award for best post in months lmao. honestly i'll still coughing from yesterday. that place was just like smash stage, it had mad hazards lol. i seen like 4 people hit their heads on the pipes lollllllllll. i trip. i seen other people coughing like we was in a gas chamber including myself. ya should of delay it till ya had that place clean.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol ppl said i suck hah cant judge how i play when im coughing during the match.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Inui, stfu. That's why I payed you back immediately. I just knew you were going to be the only peesasht on the whole planet that would fail to be understanding, and say something stupid. God you're dumb.

When I fought Rogue Pit, my hands were SO cold, that I literally could not function with my controller properly. Marth that can't fair is dead Marth, so I didn't waste anyone's time, and forfeited the match so I wouldn't have to give 9001 johns about why I lost.

I KNEW I was going to hear your bigazz mouth. I really don't care if you respect me as a player any more if you can't realize that unforeseen circumstances actually happen.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, stfu. That's why I payed you back immediately. I just knew you were going to be the only peesasht on the whole planet that would fail to be understanding, and say something stupid. God you're dumb.
Oh, you're the one misunderstanding me. You've done this more than once and you squander consistently.

I like you and think you have a lot of potential.

That is why I am frequently disappointed in you and care when you do poorly.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, you're the one misunderstanding me. You've done this more than once and you squander consistently.

I like you and think you have a lot of potential.

That is why I am frequently disappointed in you and care when you do poorly.
No, last time was different. I was hungry, and simply didn't FEEL like playing. Yesterday, I was playing amazing, and I was UNABLE to continue playing well. That's why Dire was able to ROLL over me, cause I wasn't even HALF as fast as when I was playing you earlier.

Jeez, I told everyone I didn't want to talk about it, and to just drop it. You think I'm HAPPY that my name is in slot 33 or something?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol @ wes for keeping it real once again XD

Also yeah just repeating this...I left my controller there yesterday...PLEASEEEE tell me someone has it? ;_;

BUM163

Smash Lord
inui is so blunt lol. i didn't want to stay in the first place. i know you want to learn, but you should be more nice of the situation instead of saying play serious so i can know how to beat you....... you crazy lol. ya did help me out to fight mks and i appericate that so if ya come to fighting a dk or a low tier.... ya know who to contact. despite some people may think inui is annoying or dumb in the game, if so how does he place high? a dumb player can't place high and you can spam a move, but its how you spam it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No, last time was different. I was hungry, and simply didn't FEEL like playing. Yesterday, I was playing amazing, and I was UNABLE to continue playing well. That's why Dire was able to ROLL over me, cause I wasn't even HALF as fast as when I was playing you earlier.

Jeez, I told everyone I didn't want to talk about it, and to just drop it. You think I'm HAPPY that my name is in slot 33 or something?
Urgh, I'm sorry for getting so mad. I just really don't want to talk about it. Everyone was so understanding, and you had to go say something, so I blew up OD. My bad. No lost love Lucas. I'm gonna go post shoutouts now.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to make a ludicrously long list of shoutoutz. Everyone should know what I think of them, right?

Rogue Pit, it was nice to meet you.

Pride, in retrospect, I should've gone wolf...

Umbra(yeah I'm talking to myself)... super sad face. That was some of the worst playing you've done in a while. Make up for it in the BBC. You have no Johns for the world, you simply played poorly.

Xzax, fun teaming with you, but in conclusion, I don't like meta doubles for teams. Keep up the good work... and grow your hair back ASAP.

Everyone that I didn't really get to talk to, I apologize.

EDIT: Inui, it might help if you BYOC

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol @ wes for keeping it real once again XD

Also yeah just repeating this...I left my controller there yesterday...PLEASEEEE tell me someone has it? ;_;
Yeah we have your controller. Do you want it at the viridian city monthly?

Snakeee

Smash Master
1: Cactuar (MK) - Wow, amazing winning this even though I'm not surprised. Can you at least admit that you play the game now? -_-
2: Bum (DK) - good job man. Our set was kind of stupid, and we both felt pressured because of the situation. No johns though, you still beat me and thanks for the props.
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar) - I knew MD/VA would make it to this and ****.
4: Snakeee (ZSS) - your new style is AMAZING!!. It doesn't rely on camping forward B's and D-smash, and it actually looks technical and fun!
5: Inui (MK/Snake) - Respectable placing considering the amount of high level players. I know you off your game a bit, but you still did well.
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - WTF???!!! I beat you first round of the tourney, and come all the way down and almost kick my ***??!! o_O I never thought the day I beat Ninja Link is the same day I almost lose to you, and trust me I don't mean that to offend you. You got 99999999x better, and I can't believe you banana locked me XD.
7: NinjaLink - Great match, I feel bad about the first game but that's the best I've ever played against you. I threw you off because I was playing a lot differently, and ChromePirate gave me a good Diddy warm up for you.
7: Black Waltz - still can't believe you beat Bum. You did really well today, and I'm still waiting for the day you win a tourney.
9: D1 - top 10 is good mah dood, but I know you can do much better.
9: DMBrandon - I'm glad you're playing again, you add a lot of personality to the scene lol. You're getting really good again.
9: Ksizzle - Another one of the people that got good out of nowhere wtf o_O. And what happened to Lucario???
9: Eazy - Nice placing, and thanks for the compliment. I guess your strategy against me is now all for naught :laugh: I still can't believe you won against my brother, good stuff.
13: Vex Kasrani - also beat my brother wtf?! Yet another "got good out of nowhere" person
13: RoguePit - I shaved goddammit!
13: Xzax - you look way too normal with that new haircut, but nice placing
13: Cable - pretty beast DK that I haven't heard of before o_O
17: Shadow - wtf, stop getting so nervous you should be at least top 7!
17: Anti - I don't know what happened, but I think it had to do with espestus.
25: Dire - I wanted to play at least one friendly with you, but I got kicked off before I even got to sit down :(
25: Basic Sausage - wtf, start going to tourneys again. I want to see you place high again.
33: Kai - still the most modest smasher, and you should be placing higher
33: wes - best post ever lol. Great match, and please put it up on youtube at least so the Sonic mains can see the 2nd game and meatride you :laugh:
33: Pride - you still go in with that negative attitude, and you think a match up is impossible when it's not. If you just had a better mindset with that, I honestly think you would consistently get top 10.
33: Peirce - should also be placing much higher.
33: Linguine - must be a different Linguine o_O
49: Crismas - I remember someone asking "who's controller is this?" and it was a white controller but ironically it might have been a regualar samus sticker. I don't know but we'll figure out who has it.
I want you to be able to play more, I think you're really smart, and have good mindgames. You can place really well if you tried.

Ugh, why does everyone make shout outs by copying and pasting the results??? Made me end up making a million shout outs.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Peirce- Cold hands Johns are way to legit. My only question is how come you didnt just wait a few mins 2 do ur set? Didnt feel like requesting it?

Everyone talking about xzax's hair STOP. Let the lil dude grow up and make his own hair decisions lmao! If not I will def be making a thread on what every nj player needs to do with their head, in order to get some head.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Peirce- Cold hands Johns are way to legit. My only question is how come you didnt just wait a few mins 2 do ur set? Didnt feel like requesting it?

Everyone talking about xzax's hair STOP. Let the lil dude grow up and make his own hair decisions lmao! If not I will def be making a thread on what every nj player needs to do with their head, in order to get some head.
buahahahah.

Seriously after reading this results page, any thought about leaving this community (again) vanished. You guys are hilarious. Wes, the Charlotte's web comment was sooo funny lolol.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Samus Aran

1: Cactuar (MK) - Wow, amazing winning this even though I'm not surprised. Can you at least admit that you play the game now? -_-
2: Bum (DK) - good job man. Our set was kind of stupid, and we both felt pressured because of the situation. No johns though, you still beat me and thanks for the props.
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar) - I knew MD/VA would make it to this and ****.
4: Snakeee (ZSS) - your new style is AMAZING!!. It doesn't rely on camping forward B's and D-smash, and it actually looks technical and fun!
5: Inui (MK/Snake) - Respectable placing considering the amount of high level players. I know you off your game a bit, but you still did well.
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - WTF???!!! I beat you first round of the tourney, and come all the way down and almost kick my ***??!! o_O I never thought the day I beat Ninja Link is the same day I almost lose to you, and trust me I don't mean that to offend you. You got 99999999x better, and I can't believe you banana locked me XD.
7: NinjaLink - Great match, I feel bad about the first game but that's the best I've ever played against you. I threw you off because I was playing a lot differently, and ChromePirate gave me a good Diddy warm up for you.
7: Black Waltz - still can't believe you beat Bum. You did really well today, and I'm still waiting for the day you win a tourney.
9: D1 - top 10 is good mah dood, but I know you can do much better.
9: DMBrandon - I'm glad you're playing again, you add a lot of personality to the scene lol. You're getting really good again.
9: Ksizzle - Another one of the people that got good out of nowhere wtf o_O. And what happened to Lucario???
9: Eazy - Nice placing, and thanks for the compliment. I guess your strategy against me is now all for naught :laugh: I still can't believe you won against my brother, good stuff.
13: Vex Kasrani - also beat my brother wtf?! Yet another "got good out of nowhere" person
13: RoguePit - I shaved goddammit!
13: Xzax - you look way too normal with that new haircut, but nice placing
13: Cable - pretty beast DK that I haven't heard of before o_O
17: Shadow - wtf, stop getting so nervous you should be at least top 7!
17: Anti - I don't know what happened, but I think it had to do with espestus.
25: Dire - I wanted to play at least one friendly with you, but I got kicked off before I even got to sit down :(
25: Basic Sausage - wtf, start going to tourneys again. I want to see you place high again.
33: Kai - still the most modest smasher, and you should be placing higher
33: wes - best post ever lol. Great match, and please put it up on youtube at least so the Sonic mains can see the 2nd game and meatride you :laugh:
33: Pride - you still go in with that negative attitude, and you think a match up is impossible when it's not. If you just had a better mindset with that, I honestly think you would consistently get top 10.
33: Peirce - should also be placing much higher.
33: Linguine - must be a different Linguine o_O
49: Crismas - I remember someone asking "who's controller is this?" and it was a white controller but ironically it might have been a regualar samus sticker. I don't know but we'll figure out who has it.
I want you to be able to play more, I think you're really smart, and have good mindgames. You can place really well if you tried.

Ugh, why does everyone make shout outs by copying and pasting the results??? Made me end up making a million shout outs.

props to snakee but dont think ur the only good zss out there lol i play here too dude IF YOU DIDNT KNOW U WILL MY NAME WITH ZSS IS " COBRAAA" SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT AND FOR THE FANS SAMUS IS BACK !

dmbrandon

Smash Master
GET IT. SNAKEEE COBRAAA

It's funny.

This venue sucked. Move on up, son. get a piece of that pie, etc.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

1: Cactuar (MK)- God ****it Spam i Hate you!!!

2: Bum (DK)- I don't look like Dj, anywayz thx for the comment, now i can relate when people say Bum just ***** me.

3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar) - Good stuff in Teams, MM me xD

4: Snakeee (ZSS) - Dude the 5 oclock Shadow is looking good!!! keep up the good shaves xD

5: Inui (MK/Snake) - fatty... Pit has no support, and I'm still learning. You play Pit in tourney fills with characters who **** him. I'm disadvantaged almost every match. You main Mk, and snake.... No johnz..

5: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - When I wake up.... I'm **** you

7: NinjaLink - NINJA LINK!!!!!!!!...........hi

7: Black Waltz - Waltz, your character is gay. I was playing you wrong, next time ima beat you.

9: D1 - The Falco? Sup!

9: DMBrandon - Good stuff dude, you beat me and now we're rivalz xD. Btw YOU CAN'T GIMP PIT SON!!!!! DON"T WASTE YOUR LIFE!!!!

9: Ksizzle - Spikey hair? Sup

9: Eazy- Wow you got ninth? That wasn't easy.....

13: Vex Kasrani - Good stuff, messed up bracket

13: RoguePit - DUDE You are like the sexiest thing to ever walk this earth.

13: Xzax - ROFL chibo was playing dead serious

17: Orion - Orion 2 stocked M2k's D3 in a Money Match with Falcon.

17: Izumi - Just admit you main MK, another one down and like 20 more people to go.

17: ChiboSempai - Chobo Just, pick a stage where you can Shark. Your ledge game doesn't quite work on Pit. Or just stay on stage xD.

17: Keitaro - Dude i hate you. To win i have to outspam you and i like really don't feel like it at timez.

17: Shadow - Your NO SNAKEY!!!

17: Anti - I called Wifi Johnz

25: Litze - Eazy's bro? Sup dude second tourney i seen you at. Your cool and your getting there. Get stuff

25: Rush - What happened?

25: Dapuffster - What happened?

25: umbra - Nice to you meet you too. I got ***** in Pittos :/.

25: Dire - You are the single most trash talker I've ever seen. I was annoyed and entertained simultaneously.

25: Mr.Clutch - Nice Wario.

33: wes - Nice to meet you, Lol at the comment.

33: Pride - Shame.....

33: Peirce - You know eventually your gonna tell me what happened. Btw dude.....thx xD.

33: J.G Wentworth - Spikey Hair DUDE!!!

33: Bnzaaa - YAHtZE!!!!

49: Blue - Green Amazing sonic, btw you said your the best? What about Wes?

49: Singles - I hate your brackets

49: Cyan - Gotta be more like speculosity xD

49: Ninja Edd - You entered?

49: Crismas - Thx for the sticker xD

97: nairo - NICE dude I don't know how you placed so well, but **** I need to learn from you.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO THE PIPE WHO KNOCKED MORE PEOPLE OUT THAN BUM.
Also i felt like i was gonna get ***** in that alleyway :/

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Huh. I must be the only one who came away from that place feelin' okay, from the sound of it. 'Course, I'm not good enough to be stressed out by or need excuses for defeat, and I walked around outside for like 20 minutes without a jacket, so I probably either froze the **** out of myself or wasn't hyped enough to be afflicted or something like that. Props to Nature for epic cold.

My low-tier shoutouts, in no particular order (should anyone be interested)...

PRiDE - Good to see you again; sorry it's been the way it's been, and that you didn't do better. You're too legit to quit, though...supplement that mad awesome Yoshi and you'll be tops always.

Blue - My style idol. Now I'll never be able to main "blue" (Sonic, Falco, Lucario) without being a copycat. *o* Sorry also things didn't go well for you, but I'm way looking forward to seeing your Sonic "spring" back at Princeton. ^_~

ChromePirate - Oh wow, you enjoyed friendlies? Seemed like you were bored. I guess I should count myself fortunate you only Diddyed once during them...or should I...thanks, though.

RUSH - You Diddys are ridiculous. I know I'm not good, but having the match taken completely out of my hands like that is something else. I will learn, somehow.

YEHS! - Glad you liked my Wario joke. ^_^ You gotta' stop using me for Falcon practice, though...where's Wolf/Snake/Wario? ;_;

Eazy - Thanks for the support, man. Here's hoping I can be better before I'm gone.

Wes - Watchin' your Samus in friendlies is great. I love Samus, and I love dair. ^_^

Orion - I need to play you again, if only to show that I can learn to be cool under pressure. ^_^;;

Crismas - I keep wanting to type your name spelled correctly; it's frustrating. ^o^; Thanks for the stickers...shoulda' bought Falco/Lucario too. Get some Charizard-only ones! ^_^ Hope you find your controller; that sucks. v_v;

Bnzaa - GdDmt! Coulda' won. But you did miss your spikes twice in that first match, huh? I count myself lucky. Great ICs, wish there were more of you, and thanks for reminding me that I should play Lucario more.

Revival (Rivalry?) - What did you want your name to be, anyways? You'll never read this, but thanks for spontaneously showing up anyways. Now you understand the wide world of competitive Smash (Brawl, at least) a lot better than I've been able to explain.

Inui - You like my name too much, don't you?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
5: Inui (MK/Snake) - fatty... Pit has no support, and I'm still learning. You play Pit in tourney fills with characters who **** him. I'm disadvantaged almost every match. You main Mk, and snake.... No johnz..
Why do you think I quit that character? Too many MK, Falco, Dedede, Marth, and Snake players in NJ.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Even Kashif acknowledged that I played at or near my worst against him. Messing up more than half of my boost smashes, getting almost no grabs, not camping well at all, etc. is how I knew I was playing terribly. I don't think I played well in singles at all the whole day. I lost to 1st and 2nd place and got 5th, so I'm not that unhappy with how I did. I just don't like playing poorly. It's boring to play badly.
mada mada, Inui-san~.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ksizzle...please tell me you have a Brawl cover with a Melee disk and memory card inside too? I also left it there...UGH! And I REALLY need that one back. I'm so sorry, I thought I had everything when I left -_- and I just checked my bag now and saw that my Melee was missing.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Wow, I was planning on possibly going to this but after this venue mishap I'm really glad I didn't go. Is anyone who went NOT sick? Has anyone gotten checked out? Getting bad stuff in your lungs can be life threatening and I really hope the dust wasn't anything more than just that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I got ***** guys, lol, one of the bracket creators put Snakeee vs ADHD first round and didn't know who ADHD was making ADHD fight me as soon as I got to losers. That Diddy is rapesauce, no johns.

My first time not getting top 5 in two months, **** you people!! ;)

Shoutoutz later.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
1: Cactuar (MK) - I like how you NEVER leave me a shoutout you lazy peesasht. Love you anyway. Congratz on reminding NJ why you're on top.
2: Bum (DK) -It's always good to see you madu.
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar) - Glad to have you back from MD/VA. I missed you.
4: Snakeee (ZSS) - Barely got to talk, etc. Good job on 4th though.
5: Inui (MK/Snake) - Not bad. And don't worry, I saw the match vs. Spam, and I know you were playing poorly
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong) You sir, are a good Diddy, and it was an honor to do crews with you.
7: NinjaLink - Don't get so depressed after losing. I hate seeing you like that. You know how good you are, and to put a cherry on things, you have a HUGE fanbase. Play me next time we meet, and stop sandbagging me, lol. It was good to see you again, as usual. Shellder all dai.
7: Black Waltz: Well, I teamed with you. It was kinda worth it, except I really should've done better vs. Inui and Atomsk r3, because we would've stood a good chance vs. Ether and Anti, and we would've had guaranteed 3rd I think.
9: D1 - We haven't played eachother since W2Z days, lol.
9: DMBrandon - Drill rush all dai baby. It was extra fun chillin with you throughout the week.
9: Ksizzle - good job on 9th. Keep stepping it up.
9: Eazy - GOOD JOB! You made me very proud with this.
13: Vex Kasrani - Bum and Spam are super legit losses, so don't worry about 13th bro. I know what it is, so don't worry. Did you get our vids up yet?
13: RoguePit - I'm glad I got to see you again. Also, 13th is fine for Pit. Considering you lost to a highly ranked Falco player that you outplaced, and someone else that I don't know, but was probably good, don't worry about it too much. You're definitely one of the best Pit players.
13: Xzax - I am extremely impressed at you growth spurt placing. I hope you got refunded your money for entering me into crews.
13: Cable - Keep training up that DK.
17: Orion - As always, it's good to see you. Glad to have you back in the scene, and that you could make it out to this. Made it more worth coming.
17: Kid - You sir, are cool. Didn't watch you play, but cool in person.
17: Izumi - Take me to CH5 please.
17: ChiboSempai - Your crew is official.
17: Keitaro - Glad to be alongside you in crews bro.
17: Xionix - Don't know/remember you
17: Shadow - Step it UP!!!! We BARELY talked.
17: Anti - Good stuff in crews. Nice to finally meet you and see what the hype is all about.
25: Litze - You are so enthusiastic, lol. Glad Eazy is bringing you out. You're cool people.
25: Rush - It was nice to meet you.
25: Dapuffster - You got better. Joining TOS raises my opinion of you. Try to make it to BBC Finals.
25: umbra - WTF bro?
25: Dire - I'm sorry. I hate not fighting my opponent's in my best condition. It's almost insulting. You're still mad cool peoples, and I'll make sure to to be in prime condition next match.
25: Basic Sausage - GOOD STUFF MAKING IT OUT TO THIS MADU. Haven't seen you in MAD long. Why only 25?
25: Mr.Clutch - That was pretty clutch stuff in crews. You're lucky I didn't play you.
25: Alzurel - ?? Who are you?
33: Monk - Is this Munk? In that case, place higher. Learn to pressure.
33: HEERO - ?? Who are you.
33: j$$ - ?? Who are you.
33: Paper Towels - Are you even really a player? Paper Towels? What kind of name is that?
33: MrDC - Barely saw you. We gotta play.
33: Kai - BACK FROM THE DEAD! I missed you bro. We gotta play more. Come to BBC Finals.
33: wes - It's always great to see you bro. Glad you made it out to Jersey. All of our tourneys are not like this, don't judge us by it. Seriously, most of NJ is ashamed, especially since NY and PA came out.
33: Van Helsing - ?? Who are you.
33: Pride - Didn't play you much. Anyway, I'm not going to tell you not to quit Yoshi, but don't quit Brawl, or I'll be mad.
33: Peirce - What peesasht spelled 'Pierce' wrong? It's a real word dammit.
33: J.G Wentworth - Letting Alex Strife run this was the best idea you've ever had in your whole life.
33: Scarecrow - Heard some nice things about you, but didn't get a chance to meet you, maybe next time.
33: Gunblade - People tell me I should train you. I'll think about it.
33: Bnzaaa - Sorry to win round 1 against you. You keep getting better. I don't know how you place so low. Impress me at COT4
33: iKon - wtf at this? Get better, place higher.
33: Linguine - lol. @ when I met you. Nice meeting you.
49: Blue - Back from the dead. NJ has Sonics again. Make sure to come to your own circuit finals, lol.
49: Singles - ?? Who are you.
49: Casshus - ?? Who are you.
49: Cyan - Cyanide!!!! Yay. Finally you're back. Where the fawk have you been?
49: A@ - ?? Who are you.
49: Ninja Edd - You are officially cool peoples.
49: Cross - ?? Who are you.
49: Qblast - ?? Who are you.
49: Danma - ?? Who are you.
49: VajaJ - All considering, you still played decent in our set. I was actually very afraid of losing.
49: Bleachigo - Explain yourself now. I was seriously considering picking you up for Zodiac Braves, which I might still do. Why did you place so low? Your Falco is SOOOO legit.
49: Sammy - ?? Who are you.
49: Crismas - Marth stickers plz?
49: GdDmt - ?? Who are you.
49: Sal - You're an amazing man.
49: Bicycle Rider - ?? Who are you.
65: Revival - ?? Who are you.
65: Ritch - ?? Who are you.
65: Ref - ?? Who are you.
65: Mood4Food - ?? Who are you.
97: nairo - ?? Who are you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's pretty ****ed up if people got sick from this thing. I hope the venue fee is actually used constructively.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yosh!

It was a great turnout!

The place was dusty, hazardous, and the bathroom was in the backyard O_o? There were people that hit their head against that big white pipe, LOL. Despite the crazy environment, the T.V. and Wii setup was organize, the players made the day fun. Overall, I give this tournament a B- grade.

It was great seeing everyone from NYC and meeting new people from NJ.

Shout outs to Bum, Basic Sausage, Dire, Wes, Comp, Flip, Alex S., Crismas, D1, NL, Shadow, Snake, and everyone else I did not mention.

It was nice meeting the Spammer (You are one great player, keep it up), and Blue (I heard about u from many players and u did not disappoint me when Basic Sausage and I played you and Pride in teams).

By the way, NJ is too good. I give my thanks to the NJ players for hosting the tournament. NYC needs to step up. Lets get at them next time. :)

Jay0yeah

D1

**** I just woke up X_x. I had to make sure before I went to bed that I threw all my dusty/dirty clothes in the hamper and took an double overtime shower till my skin got wrinkly LMAO. I was wayyyy too dirty to go to bed XD.

1: Cactuar (MK)-LMAO you mean TehSpammerer Cactuar hates this crap good shizzle on ur placing I wanted to fight you soooo bad in the brackets XD no lie! Definitely a smart player, even if you have to resort to planking. We gotta talk/play sometime ma d00 you're too smart.
2: Bum (DK)-Great set, I had a really bad feeling you'd wreck my DDD even if you're "rusty" cuz you always did in NYC LOL. We gotta find a venue in Manhattan and quick yo I miss big NYC Brawl tourneys. Congrats on ur placing you def put in work to get where you did in placing.
3: Atomsk (DDD/Olimar) *shakes first* That coulda been my placing! LOL all jokes aside great set I had a blast felt like we were definitely evenly matched all the way through teh set. Kirby's too cute XD!
4: Snakeee (ZSS)-We didn't fight thank god (since in NY we always do) grats on ur placing and gj vs. NL. Thanks for the ride to McDs, and back to Hoboken.
5: Inui (MK/Snake)-You seemed less talktative yesterday wtfax? Cut ur facial+head hair its getting too wild XD. Btw grats on having a tourney named after you.
5: ADHD (Diddy Kong)-Amazing Diddy I actually wanted to fight you to see if there are actually any other Diddy's on NL's level.
7: NinjaLink-TS is way better than that. We did do well in teams tho as much as I love other fighters, I'll put in mad work to get us back to shape for this crazy month chock full o' tourneys no doubt! Always fun to play your ROB.
7: Black Waltz-Wtfapalooza? I need an amazing gf like yours cuz she's definitely a keeper when she can withstand such terribad conditions, and not even be bored amongst a bunch of gamers playing a game I barely saw her play. She's fuxin amazing. Your Olimar is beast I hope to see Starz play as much as you do again.
9: D1-Your Falco is definitely one of the best in the EC, now why'd you have to squander and get 9th...I know you're better than that. Stop multitasking so many fighters, you're not J.Wong. Btw good sh** in crews, your Falco is a 2-time 8stock rapist in crews so far. Lets do it again.
9: DMBrandon-OMG IMO the life of the event, every single time you'd be screaming out and dissing someone or callin 'em out I'd be laughing my arse off. Too hilarious of a person DMBeezy keep entering singles.
9: Ksizzle-Your MK is def steppin it up. I thought you were a Lucario main, but heads told me it was D3, regardless you're really **** good I heard ur one of the shining stars of SWR? Good sh**!
9: Eazy-Amazing set, I really wanted to go all Falco in the set after losing the first one, but you told me before not to get angry and do that pride sh** and try to prove myself, so I took the second best route and just cp'ed. Fun set tho, and I guess I'm happy ppl only think I use Falco XD.
13: Vex Kasrani-Wow your Bowser and GW are really greaaaaat to watch, your set vs. Bum as well was amaazing good sh**!!!
13: RoguePit-You're hilarious as hell and cool headband ma d00d. I wanna get my Pit up there as well, since rarely anyone reps that character.
13: Xzax-Definitely mad cool cat, I remembered you don't worry XD.
13: Cable-Definitely one of the up and coming best DKs in the EC, keep at it, ppl will have ur name next to Bum's in no time.
17: Orion-It was great talking to you mang, I must say vs. Bum you looked extremely nervous.
17: Kid-We Fly No Lie You Know This...BRAWLINNNN! Falco ALL DAY! PAPA!
17: Izumi-MasterDave you're always mad cool to talk to bro, seeya next time.
17: ChiboSempai-gj on beatin Dire mang regardless of how you beat him. Get at my amazing Sheik ^_^.
17: Keitaro-Yo my fellow Falco brother, lets spread our wings and soar to top 3 so we can all split and tell ppl HANDS OFF OUR BREAD!
17: Xionix-Diddy? **** NL asexually reproduced and just made so many of you guys.
17: Shadow-Nah nah, ma d00 is definitely better than this placing. It was fun talkin to you on our ride back.
17: Anti-Lil Bill wtf where you at? I know you're betta than that!
25: Rush-Another one of the NL's offspring good match mang, you're definiltey not dumb you just have a few bad patterns.
25: umbra-Wow mang I know you're betta than that, I'll see you beast at the next tourney no doubt.
25: Dire-O_o nah son definitely one of NYC's best can't leave w/ a skidmark placing like that...we gotta get together and show NJ what we got!
25: Basic Sausage-Leooooo Nah ma d00 wtf! Stop squandering attend some of the bangin fests that pop off sometimes. We get more players in our fests in Bklyn anyway might as well level up like NJ does.
25: Mr.Clutch-Your Wario has the best survival skills I've ever seen. I had a blast playing you in crews regardless of the outcome I still think you're mad beast.
33: Monk-Everytime I see you you're playing Dissidia. Wasup?
33: Kai-Ya'll Sonic's gotta rise ma d00d.
33: wes-Yo Wes good stuff on ur Samus making a comeback. Gave my Sheik a rough match.
33: Pride-Yoshi! I miss that character really I gotta start using him in matches I feel Falco or my other cps won't work on.
33: Peirce-Marth all DAY! I know you're better than that so I won't say stop squandering.
33: J.G Wentworth-My son picked up the real Robot, and dropped the chick w/ he armor. Good sh** in teams btw you were puttin in work.
49: Blue-Sonic!!! Where you at? I know you betta than that. I can rhyme! ^_^
49: Ninja Edd-It was great talkin to ya during the tourney!
49: Qblast-Samus ma d00! Yo we gotta get NYC together mang.
49: Crismas-I hope ya had a blast at the venue regardless of it sucking. I know your Peach probably was hindered in progressing thru cuz of it. We gotta hardcore train! And that dream you had was too beast XD. I'm still flattered by it XD.
65: Ref-Stop squandering I know you won't like it, but the less risky moves that you employ=the higher your placing gets. Always a pleasure to talk to either way.
65: Mood4Food-I think I finally remembered you now. I wanted to mm my Yoshi vs. your Ganon in Melee a whiiiiile back to prove Yoshi could fight/beat Ganon in the matchup. Well whenever you wanna do the mm I'm game cuz I still play Melee.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Stop multitasking so many fighters, you're not J.Wong.

Well...I have to say you're getting pretty beast in Blazblue though! XD that game is too fun! But I also miss Tekken...

D1

I do too! I actually stopped playing T6 because Bloodline Rebellion's coming out soon and they're not even gonna release T6 on console anymore cuz its so bad (broken). T6:BR's gonna be more balanced and the "bounding" BS where you can just keep combo-ing ppl after they hit the ground is gonna be toned down. I'd rather waste my cash on a more balanced version of T6. If you still wanna play T6 tho, I'll bring my PS2 controller to the arcades and still play ^_^. I miss Leo and Baek XD.

Thanks for the propz on BB btw ^.^ I wasted almost $100 on the arcades to learn her XD.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wait, seriously?? They're not releasing T6 on console anymore? Wow yeah I had no idea about BR being a more balanced game. What's that being released for?

Yeah your Rachel is beast LOL!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Kidd, anyone else who recorded, post a link with any vids you guys put up. That would be beastly!

Edit-D1 didn shout out my lil bro:(

Also I see everyone flaunting their falcons around like its the thing to do. Falcon ditto circuit with rankings included everyone?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
17: ChiboSempai-gj on beatin Dire mang regardless of how you beat him. Get at my amazing Sheik ^_^.
lol yea il admit the 3rd match had its share of SDs, but thats why i CP it lol. the first match i won though was 100% legit lol

Top Bottom