• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryker Mafia Is Over: Ryker Always Wins

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
I like Spidey.

I don't like Soup. I don't like Dabuz.

Vote: Soup

Your vote on Spidey is stupid. You seem to be voting on sides, and nothing is wrong with Spidey pressuring Swiss to answer his questions. I think they are very good questions too. What is your opinion on Swiss?

Swiss if you are at work STOP ****ING READING THE THREAD. GO TO WORK YOU SLACKER.

Swiss, do you really think Spidey is trying to get thread power? Is that his intention?

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
I did read. You said you were going to eat, yet you are still here. (I thought that was just an excuse)

I'll wait for your answer once Swiss responds then...

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You can read intentions and context, right? Me arguing against Spidermang, that would imply that I had a differing opinion of Swiss, right?

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
I felt like you were holding back on giving an opinion of swiss. No, you really haven't shown trying to determine his alignment, so I wouldn't know that. (Yet you said you would have to get personal with swiss to do so, yet have you?)

That is why I didn't like it. Yes I can read intentions baby.

#HBC | ѕoup

I felt like you were holding back on giving an opinion of swiss. No, you really haven't shown trying to determine his alignment, so I wouldn't know that. ((Yet you said you would have to get personal with swiss to do so, yet have you?))
I made that clear when I stopped arguing with Spidermang. I've been asking him questions and I have gotten personal with you, you still haven't proven to me that you actually can read intentions and context, because I think it's glaringly obvious what I was doing, and still am.

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
Well the thing is you said you had to get personal with him. Ok, so then you ask him "What do you think of Spidey's push on you?"

and right after, you vote Spidey. I don't think that was enough to get a solid read on Swiss, was it now? IF it was, can you show me your thought process so I can see how you arrived to SwissTown already?

#HBC | ѕoup

Well the thing is you said you had to get personal with him. Ok, so then you ask him "What do you think of Spidey's push on you?"

and right after, you vote Spidey. I don't think that was enough to get a solid read on Swiss, was it now? IF it was, can you show me your thought process so I can see how you arrived to SwissTown already?
You are looking too far into things, I was merely stating that to gain a read on Swiss, I get personal with him, I try and work with him not against him, I swear you cannot read. It's like you ignored everything I said.

that would imply that I had a differing opinion of Swiss, right?
Don't make this Pulp Fiction again.

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
It tells me about Spidermang's knowledge of Swiss. Which gives me a better understanding when analyzing Spider's posts.
Ah, ok I thought it was you trying to give Swiss an excuse just because of how he usually plays. With this new knowledge, what is your opinion on Spidey?

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
@Soup: I don't want this to become Pulp man. I'm just trying to understand you here and you have to understand it takes me a while, k?

(I thought you meant get personal as in ask him questions and such, I didn't see it as you joining up with him for a while or something)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ah, ok I thought it was you trying to give Swiss an excuse just because of how he usually plays. With this new knowledge, what is your opinion on Spidey?
Just finished reading posts 1-39. I find it odd that Spidermang comments on his first game with Swiss in his 12, I guess it shows that Swiss is "Famous" to some extent, maybe scary would be a better word considering Xonar's 12. He then asks for Swiss's opinion on a couple players in his 21. Why wouldn't he want to ask these questions to someone he has played with and is familiar with? Considering he just goes for voting Swiss in his 32 and then he pushes in his 36, it looks like he is hunting anti-town players ATM. I don't think Spidermang is reading intentions or thinking his posts through so I do not like him.

Swiss is null to me, this is just how he plays lol.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ran, specify when it is you posting.

By all means post as "One" but if you wish to be believed, to be cleared as town and open, specify which half is posting.

Spidermang

Raziek|Xonar
People sure are holding me to high standards the first two pages of the game.

Alright, Swiss.
Let's do this again.

Could you provide comments regarding the following players:
Dabunz
Giraffelaser
Vanderzant

zapp brannigan

Ranmaru|Vanderzant
Just finished reading posts 1-39. I find it odd that Spidermang comments on his first game with Swiss in his 12, I guess it shows that Swiss is "Famous" to some extent, maybe scary would be a better word considering Xonar's 12. He then asks for Swiss's opinion on a couple players in his 21. Why wouldn't he want to ask these questions to someone he has played with and is familiar with? Considering he just goes for voting Swiss in his 32 and then he pushes in his 36, it looks like he is hunting anti-town players ATM. I don't think Spidermang is reading intentions or thinking his posts through so I do not like him.

Swiss is null to me, this is just how he plays lol.

Why does it matter if he asked Swiss or not?
What is wrong with pressuring someone that is being anti-town?

So you are going to give Swiss a pass because of how he plays? You aren't even going to look at his actions?

Ran, specify when it is you posting.

By all means post as "One" but if you wish to be believed, to be cleared as town and open, specify which half is posting.
No. Ending it here though. That is how I play as a hydra, so no again. If you ask again, I will say. No.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Could you provide comments regarding the following players:
Dabunz: Nothing of use to say, similar to him.
Giraffelaser: Average, haven;t seen him in ages.
Vanderzant: Reliable, smart, hates giving me MvP. One of the best players in this game.
Ran, you make my life difficult.

With regret;

Vote: Zap

I will of course remove my vote when he plays to town motives (or if Vanz helps us out).

Until hydras can be read as individuals I'll not be doing anything other than prod dodging. I am serious in this.

Spidermang

Raziek|Xonar
That's the same. damn. thing.

He's pushing what he wants (and what is in best interest for the entire town).

So, what's bad about that? Why don't you just tag your posts? Give reasons or an answer.

Top Bottom