• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Rumor] Possible Rayman Leak? UPDATE: Video Uncovered!

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
Mega Man anyone? Y'know the guy who ditched nintendo after the SNES
Ok? Mega Man in the roster doesn't mean Rayman is. Sounds more like you just *want* him to be in. I don't even care either way whether he is in or not, I've always been indifferent to Rayman and the series.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Has the orange Mewtwo silhouette that slightly comes into view before "Smash" is selected on the main menu been discussed?

Who fakes that? Seriously. It somewhat matches the pose of the Mewtwo in the CSS if you can look past the Palutena(?) silhouette obscuring it a little.

Last edited:

fizzleDX

Smash Cadet
NNID
fizzleDX
3DS FC
4141-4080-3072
Has the orange Mewtwo silhouette that slightly comes into view before "Smash" is selected on the main menu?

Who fakes that? Seriously. It somewhat matches the pose of the Mewtwo in the CSS if you can look past the Palutena(?) silhouette obscuring it a little.

Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 9.47.40 PM.png

You meant this, right?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Has the orange Mewtwo silhouette that slightly comes into view before "Smash" is selected on the main menu been discussed?

Are you talking about that tail in the top left? I think that's Diddy's. Not big enough for Mewtwo's.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Ok? Mega Man in the roster doesn't mean Rayman is. Sounds more like you just *want* him to be in. I don't even care either way whether he is in or not, I've always been indifferent to Rayman and the series.
That's not what I said at all. I was saying that mega man doesn't have much relevance to nintendo either and has been on competing consoles

Last edited:

MYU2

Smash Apprentice

I don't see it anywhere may you please point it out.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
That's not what I said at all. I was saying that mega man doesn't have much relevance to nintendo and has been on competing console
Sure, he's got games on other consoles, but I think most of his popularity comes from his NES/SNES days.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
The video got removed by the uploader. What could this possibly mean? I hope someone downloaded them.

Last edited:

TheGamerKidTy

Smash Cadet

This "pfft" video is an obvious fake. It is just the photo from the leak on 4chan and a noise playing in the background.

You guys should remove it from the OP so you don't spread false info

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
The video got removed by the uploader. What could this possibly mean? I hope someone downloaded them.
They realized their white/black striped hoodie and heavy build shows up in the black screen transition and it's likely to lose them their job.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh? The video was "removed by user".

*hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
The video has been removed and I see room for 2 more characters in the css for ssb4 3DS. :wolf::lucas:

Jigglypwnz14

Smash Cadet
Perhaps Nintendo emailed the user to take it down and if they didn't Nintendo would do it for them. Just an unlikely possibility.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I downloaded the video
Are you planning on posting it? I'm not urging you to post it, but I'm just wondering if you are. I'm pretty sure others who downloaded it will upload it too. EDIT: It's already happening.

Last edited:

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
So........................others, maybe? Such as :roymelee: and maybe :younglinkmelee:.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Perhaps Nintendo emailed the user to take it down and if they didn't Nintendo would do it for them. Just an unlikely possibility.
Exactly. They wouldn't want to file a copyright claim because then it would confirm the leak.

By the way, check my last comment. I uploaded it again.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Love the series, don't want the character in Smash. I think it's legit, though. Looking forward to a possible stage more than the character. Could be beautiful and have some fantastic music.

Jigglypwnz14

Smash Cadet
Love the series, don't want the character in Smash. I think it's legit, though. Looking forward to a possible stage more than the character. Could be beautiful and have some fantastic music.
I would have to agree with you there, the Rayman series has fantastic music, some of the best music I have ever heard.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I'm going with fake. Mewtwo's model looks... Odd.. And the 3DS picture just looks bad.
Could be wrong, though.

BBC7

Smash Ace
All this complaining about how Rayman doesn't have links to Nintendo. Sonic is literally the anti-Nintendo, or at least WAS the anti-Nintendo. There is also the fact that Rayman does have links to Nintendo.

Top Bottom