• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey omnigamer! Someone stole your car!
(omnigamer) Yeah, right.
Me: Fine don't believe me.
*Goes and steals car, driving through the wall and running over omnigamer* I am ruler of the land

Samus-Metroid

Smash Journeyman
ME: Lets play baseball!
RotL:No.
ME:*Pulls out bat* come on.
RotL: fine, but I'll pitch.
ME: We'll use this ball*takes out a tennis ball*
RotL: *throws the ball at 90 MPH* HA lets see u hit that!
ME: *swings bat*CRACK! u better go get that ball.
RotL:*foolishly runs after ball and falls into a pit.* HEY LET ME OUT!
ME: *Throws bat at RotL* Use this.
I sit on the throne and become RULER OF THE LAND!

jet

Smash Lord
Me- Hey SM look over there, it's a metroid

SM- *gits off throne and runs after it* "wait come back"

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
Jet: I am the best SSBM player ever
me: There is a guy over there who says he is better than you
Jet: I'll show him! *runs away*
*I sit on throne*
*jet comes back*
Jet:There is no one there.
me: too bad, I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*slowly crawls out from under car*
Me: Somebody, help me please, I was run over by my car!
*IceCap immediatly thinks of something cruel to do, and starts walking over, then falls into his own trapdoor of DOOM*

Me: Yay, I am once again ruler of the land! *cough, cough*

*Sits for a long while and eventually bleeds to death*

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
*digs a hole*
*puts omnigamer face down in the hole*
*pisses on him*
*sits in throne*

I am now ruler of the land!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lovely Pyro climbers. Heh.

Climbs out of pit using baseball bat.

Me - "Hey, Pyro climbers. It's my birthday. Could i pleeeese sit down?"

Pyro - "Sure"
*Pyro gets off, I sit down and throw said baseballbat at pyros head. Pyro's knocked out and .........

I am ruler of the land!

Y

Yeroc

*digs a hole through the roof with toothpicks*
*drops a winch down to extract mic*
mic: "What the-"
winch with mic in tow is carried off by flying sloths
*drops a rope and slides onto the throne*

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*Slowly climbs from grave, smells piss, takes a bath, then finds way to throne room*
Yeroc: What the ****!?
*Slowly walks across floor with a partially decomposed body and a face closely resembling the avatar <_<*
Me: I am still ruler of the Land!!!
Yeroc: Yeah? Prove it!
*Yeroc picks up nearby sword and cleanly slices my head off. Yeroc laughs maniacly*
*I lift an arm and focus Dark Energy into Yerocs body. He stops laughing and starts screaming. His body contorts into very impossible and painful positions. Finally he starts to shrink, untill he is the size of a fist. I replace head, pull out a bottle of red sauce, pour it on him, and then devour him whole.*
Me: See, all it needed was a little hot sauce!
*Sits in throne, then belches loudly*
Me: Ha!!! I told you I was still ruler of the land!!!!!!!

Y

Yeroc

Omni's face begins to twist in pain
Omni: "Ooh, indigestion..."
*springs from Omni's abdomen a la Aliens holding a magnification device found inside*

Me (while returning to normal size): Well, that was fun. Let's NOT do it again sometime.
Me:Now where were we? Oh, right.

I AM RULER OF THE LAND AGAIN

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
Me: hey, Yeroc, whats that? *points up*

Yeroc: where? *looks up*

me:*pushes button that makes a special sheild around everything but Yeroc and launches a nuke directly for where we are*

nuke:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: ha now i am RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
*Sneaks behind throne and pulls out a dagger.*
Me:Stabby Stabby!
*Throws PFM's carcus off the throne* Me:Now I am the ruler of the land!

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
*Atsbe787 gets bombarded by pop-ups*
*in his futile attempts to break free, I take the throne, but not before spotting the undead thing just kinda standing there(omnigamer) and run it over with a lawn mower*

and it would appear I am now the ruler of this land again!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Me: Ow, lawnmowers hurt... Don't you ever do dat one mo again!!
*I pull off my left arm and continuously beat Pyro with it while he screeches like a little girl. Finally, he lapses into unconsciousness, I shove him into a duffel bag, use my dark powers to summon a taxi cab, drive for 43 hours, pay the $18,622 fare in dollar bills, throw him over Niagra Falls, and pays the $18,622 fare again in $5 dollar bills for the return trip. Sits in throne, quickly glances at taxi cab, which explodes and rains much money upon the other could-be rulers. Laughs evilly.*

Me: Now I am the true ruler of the land!!! Oppose me, and your money will burn!!!!! Bwahahaha...

Orlando, Florida. I know karate. Stalking is out
*blinks and looks around innocently, then walking behind the throne, flipping it over, and beating omnigame to a pulp with the legs of the chair.. Then randomly we're on Final Destination where I merely kick him off the stage and he flops into the abyss.* That was easy... *dusts his hands off, and returns the throne to its upright position, pressing a button on his watch and a huge forcefield coming up over him and the chair.*

It would seem that I'm the ruler of the land...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
PFM: ..........What's that noise?
Me: aaaAAAaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!!
*PFM looks up to see me falling with great speed and power. He tries to move, but it is too late, as he is now a pancake within in a small crater*
Me, getting up from crater: Whew... that was a rush. So the abyss does lead somewhere...
*Sits in throne*
Me: Oh, I'm STILL ruler of the Land! Mwahahahahahaha......

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
Thomsonsst walks into the room all black with ash coming out of his ears. he says: "Hay omnigamer i hear your mother was just captured by bowser".

"Oh no", squealed omnigamer while he jumps off the throne.

Thomsonsst chained himself to the throne and now thomsonsst is RULER OF THE LAND.

Corin

Smash Lord
me: hey, thomsonsst, would you mind holding my bag while I tie my shoe?
tsst: sure
me: *runs away*
tsst: *looks in bag, sees explosives*
*BOOM!*
me: *dusts of chair and sits down* I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Thomsonsst

Smash Journeyman
a violent storm comes from the north. Lightning comes through the roof and hits thomsonsst's ashes. It fully restored Thomsonsst and gives him god like powers.
"Hey Corin, wanna see something cool",said Thomsonsst
"sure"said Corin.
A light comes from Thomsonsst and it turns Corin into a small stone. Thomsonsst throws the small stone into the fountain of powerful acid and sits on the throne.
THOMSONSST IS NOW RULER OF THE LAND.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: *getting up from crater* that was fun. lets do it again some time. *dusts self off* *sees Thomsonsst* hmmm..... hey, Thomsonsst, your shoe is untied!
Thomsonsst:they appear to be tied from here, but i will go in for a closer inspection *bends over to look at shoes*
me: *kicks Thomsonsst in the butt so he falls over, then shoots him in the head with my laser gun* *sits down in throne and calls up an impentirable fortress around himself that will take anyone 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years to get through. *

HA HA!!! I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*Fortress starts cracking, and eventually crumbles to the ground*
PFM: What?!
*He looks back at the box to see that it only lasts (Insert big hoopajoop # here) nanoseconds, not years.*
Me: I'm baaaack... GET OUTA MY CHAIR!
PFM: But I don't wanna...
Me: Grrrr...
*Tosses the recently found and defeated Bowser at PFM, knocking him from the chair and into the abyss. I pick up his dropped universal remote controller, point it at the ground, and am suddenly in Hyrule Temple instead of Final Destination. I drag throne into the actual Temple, sits in it, and waits for next challenger*
Me: I am Ruler of the Land!!!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: haha! that was my fake universal controler! *pulls real one from behind back* *points it at Omnigamer, presses the little red button, which does the affore mentioned shield on everything but Omnigamer thing with a nuke falling on him

nuke:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: sits in throne, with finger over little red button* i dare anyone to try and get me off the throne this time, cuz

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
PFM looks up
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
I fall from he sky, having escped Yerocs flying sloths.

I get up dust myself of.

Hy PFM, hoys things? I don't want to hurt you but can you get off so i can rule the land?

PFM: "I don't think so mic" *Pulls out remote
Me: Fine use it.
PFM presses button and laughs.
Nuke falls from sky and hits the ground and doesn't explode.
PFM "what! I could have goten some A-bombs but i just had to go for the retro 70's charm. Uhh...you can be ruler now mic *PFM runs off.
Me: I don't think so. I change level to Brinstar depts, and the throne is now on Kraids head and PFM has run into the lava at the bottom of the level. I give Kraid one big pot roast and he lifts me up nto the throne and I am ruler of the land. Ha!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ah, but what you do not realize is that my name is PsiFlameMaster, so i am imune to lava

me: ok mic_128, im getting a new remote, with bombs that actualy work! MWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA...

mic_128: oh man

me:.....HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH(10 years later)HAHAHAHHAA!!!!!

mic_128: that took a while.

me: well this new bomb wont! *presses button*

*nuke falls from the sky, lands, and doesnt do anything*

me: piece o' crap! *walks up to it and gives it a kick*

nuke: ow! that hurt! o ya! take this!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: there. that takes care of that! *sits on throne with finger hovering threatingly over button that works!*

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Erg... Enough Already!

*Reforms body from ashes, goes to Harvard for 8 yrs., graduates at top of the class, runs for president of the United States, wins, signs treaty with all countries in the world declaring to effectively stop producing and disarm all existing Weapons of Mass Destruction. Also signs worldwide declaration that remote controls are now illegal, then continues to search every corner of the world for remaing WoMD and Remote Controls, personally destroying each one and killing the distributors. Resigns from being president, hunts down the throne and psiflamemaster*
Me: Whatcha gonna do now, foo?
*PFM sits motionless*
*I then break both of his arms and legs, pack him in a box, mail him express delivery to the North Pole, and put 'handle with care' sticker on so that they jettison him from the plane without a parachute once the destination has been reached*
Me: Whew, finally... Oh and I'm ruler of the land.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
if you get completely lost, watch The Exorcist

"how were you able to all that if your an undead pile of nothingness....unless....you can possess people!"

Omnigamer: "Oh no you've discovered my secret....now it's your turn!"

*starts seeing demons, and shouts random things*
*parents take me to doctors, and they try to give me a shot*
"I DON'T WANT IT!"
*doctors hit me with midgit mallets: "can you feel this?
me: "I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING!" * more random demons appear in my mind* *I go home and go to sleep, but I start floating and my mom chains me to the bed."

me: "F*ck me! F*ck me!* *mom calls exorcist*
*I eat his soul after projectile vomiting on him, and spinninng my head around* *another exorcist comes....I open drawer with my mind* "Did you do that?" "Uhuugghnnnn" " Do it again"
"In time...in time"

*Being that I am possessed by Omingamer who is the devil himself, I unchain myself, throw the priest out the window and sit in the throne* * I then proceed to stab myself in the crotch with a cross while shouting: "I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND....AND YOUR MOTHER SUCKS (insert naughty word) in heck.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: *reminds ppl that his name is PsiFlameMaster, so i can recover and teleport back here* whoa, that was cold up there. but in the mean time, ive been to planet Stupid, where there is this guy named Moron. i tricked his race (it was realy easy) into helping me, and now ive got stupid alien stuff! hahaahaaaahhahaa! hey, wait a minute. *looks at the sick things that have been happening, shudders,and throws a sheet on top of Pyro Climbers*

Pyro Climbers: hey who turned out the lights? now i cant do any more of my perverted stuff!

me: thats right! *teleports throne out from under Pyro Climbers to the top of Mt. Everest, sits on it, and surrounds self with stupid alien stuff* ha!

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
*me and my inner demons eat the sheet, and projectile vomit it at PFM* *Being that he is covered in a slimy, putrid, sheet...he runs away crying for his mommy*

*I sit in throne and drink holy water(which has the same properites as regular water but Omnigamer is religious and will believe that it hurts him)*

*I throw up Omnigamer, and say "Don't you ever do that one more again" slap him 18,622 times. and then rip out his brain and throw it to Disney Land.*

once again, I be the Ruler of this here Land.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: hey, thats not true! *pulls out a bucket of planet Stupid rocks which make the other guy un-reversably stupid, and starts throwing them at Pyro Climbers*

Pyro Climbers: duh, whaldfajdgpp, a;fhga asdfpoaheg nbbrgha sntogas.

me: hey, look! a donut! *points over there*

Pyro Climbersoo!! *runs over there using his ears*

me: that was easy. *puts up auto targeting and shooting planet Stupid rock sling shots around throne* ha! now any one who come near me will get turned stupid! duhoy!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*What PFM doesn't realize is that Pyro Climbers was mumbling a curse, not random letters. The stupid rocks actually made him all-knowing, seeing as Pyro was stupid to begin with. He cursed the throne so that the next person to sit in it would...*
PFM: What the...? Aaaahhhh!!!
*The chair eats then eats him, bones and all.*
*In the meantime, I'm at Disney Land scaring small children while I search for my lost brain. I find it, go back to where the throne last was, don't find it, climb Mt. Everest, find it empty, and sit in it. I lose my balance though, and tumble down all 29, 733 ft. of the mountain, taking the throne with me. I finally land, put myself back together, fly to the bahamas, bringing the throne with me, sit in it, and enjoy a martini...*
Me: "Ah... 'Tis good to be ruler of the land!"

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Omnigamer: *hears my voice saying*

my voice: this chair is haaauuunnnnteeed!

Omnigamer: o no! this throne is haaauuunnnnteeed! *jumps out of throne*

me: *jumps out of the throne's stomach* that was weird. anyway*sits in non cursed throne*

Omnigamer: hey, i was ruler of the land!

ya, but because you are not alread stupid like Pyro Climbers, my planet stupid rocks will work like normal on you. *throws PS(planet stupid) rocks.

Omnigamer: duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.......

me: whats 2+2?

Omnigamer: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! its too much for my brain!!! *explodes*

there, and now that Pyro Climbers is all knowing, by PS rocks will work on him too, so now i am invincible!!!! MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Y

Yeroc

*is reconstituted by some friendly dolphins who left me a fishbowl*
Me: "Well that was weird. What's going on now?"
*looks around for throne, which just happens to be right over there*
PSM sees me and begins throwing PS rocks in my direction, but my mind is immune (I'm one of those really rare people whose minds work differently than normal people's).
PSM: "What's going on, my PS rocks don't seem to have any effect!"
*looks over at PSM with a grin*
Me: "Yeah, but this will."
*hurls the fishbowl at PSM*
The fishbowl hits PSM right in the head, knocking him out of the throne and unconscious.
*quickly walks over to the throne and sit down, taking Omnigamer's 2nd martini from the waiter as offers it*

It is indeed, good to be RULER OF THE LAND

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: dang ppl with wierd minds! hey, i have a fish bowl on my head. that means i can go into outer space! hmmm... *pulls out universal remote (you missed one, Omnigamer!) and presses the button shaped like the moon* hahahah!! now the throne and its occupant are on the moon!

Yeroc: hey, i cant breath! *dies from decompresion*

me: eeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! not a pretty sight! well, at least i have my space fish bowl. *super glues fish bowl to head, just in case...* *sits in throne*

aewjn

Smash Ace
"Hey, Psiflamer, you don't know crap about PSI." *uses telepathic powers to remove fishbowl from Psi's head and he dies."

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: ha! look who's talking! first of all, i super glued the fish bowl on, so no matter how hard you tugged, it wont come off. second, telepathy is like mind reading, not moving stuff with your mind.thats telekinesis! :p besides, you dont know how to use psychic powers!. :p

aewjn: what ever! im still ruler of the land

me: hey, you dont have a fish bowl on your head, so u will die from decompression cuz the moon has no air. MWAHAHAHHA!!!

aewjn: ah crap. *dies from decompression*

me: again, ppl, i urge you not to look at him, its not a pretty sight!

hahaha!!!

aewjn

Smash Ace
But since aewjn was made of metal, he was alive and recoiled. Then PSiFlamemaster tried to kill aewjn with his flame attack, but he was invincible. Aewjn was also god, and he sent Psiflamer to ****. Then aewjn killed everyone so nobody could take the throne back, which wasn't possible anyway since he was invinceible to everything and everyone. Thus, aewjn brushed up his throne and sat. RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom