• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
:grrr: O.M.G. Do you want them to close this topic, PFM? Almost every other post on this page is yours, and I'm very sure that if a moderator were to see that, this topic will go bye-bye and nobody can enjoy killing/tricking the rotl. Basically, I'm saying to STOP SPAMMING so this topic can still be going next week. Also, it helps to be a little more creative with your messages, and repeating practically the SAME THING in most of your messages annoys other posters, and because of this, the topic has lost a lot of people already. Finally, use some discretion. DON'T POST EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU'RE DE-THRONED! That's what's making this topic seem spammy. Wait until several other people take the throne before going back to claim it again. Okay, I'm done ranting.

On topic:

*Unfortunately, everybody out in space forgets that its temperature ABSOLUTE ZERO (or close to it) and PFM's fishbowl cannot prevent him from freezing and dieing. In the meantime, aewjn's metal carcass flies back from the opposite direction from which he was kicked, and collides with the throne, knocking it with enough force for it to leave the moon's gravitational field, and come within close enough range of the Earth's. Unfortunately, it gets burned to nothingness on its re-entry. I, having found all the pieces to my cranium and brain, put them back together, and recover my former mentality (stupid rocks are temporary). I look up into the sky just in time to see the throne disintigrate in a flash of light. I guess at what's happened, and begin building a new throne with my superior undead craftsmanship. The new throne now has a footrest and refrigerated beverage holder, is fully reclinable, and is twice as comfortable and relaxing as the old one. I claim it as my own, and declare: )
Me: Ahh... once again, 'tis good to be Ruler of the Land.
*Sips root beer and lays back for a tan*:cool:

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
All the sudden I come crawling upside down on all fours(spidercrawl) with blood spewing out of my mouth. As another undead thing to another it is only sporting of Omnigamer to come and see what the heck is wrong with me. To his horror he finds, that I was spewing magma out of my mouth, and I breath fire on him until he is nice and crispy. I scoop his ashes into a thermas and lock it in a chest. Sorry ol' pal but this is politics...sort of. I then sit in the new and improved throne and have some serious dental work done.(magma isn't good for teeth) I then thank the doctor, and kill him for causing pain and an impending large bill. I would sip the root beer, but I am too sore.(not too mention all the undead germs.) I am once again the ruler of the land!

Ocarina

Smash Lord
(Calls to himura kenshin) You mind getting this guy off for me kenshin?

Kenshin: Nope.

*quickly slashes at Pyro Climbers and knocks him down, then tosses him off a hill...*

Ocarina: Ah, well... a hill will have to do. Thanks Kenshin...

(That was stupid, but I haven't done this in a while..)

I am the ruler of the land (for a time)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
o crap, i didnt realize i was posting so much. sry guys. i promise never to do that again. and i will be more original in the future. thanx 4 alerting me Omni gamer. i apologize for this.

anyway...

me: ok, time for somthing original. *cracks fingers* hmmm..... ive got it!!! *jumps into an F-22 and flies at Ocarina, guns blazing*

Ocarina: o crap. *starts running*

me: mwahahahahha!

suddenly, the wings of the F-22 fall off, and i crash land, ejecting right before the thing hits the ground.

me: (after landing from parachute) *checks sticker on plane*

Sticker: made with pride in the USA

me: hey, thats just like on the Simpsons!

Ocarina: ha ha!

Me: o ya, well, the engines are still going.... hmmm..... *wraps Ocarina in chains and dangles him fishing pole style over the flames* give up the throne!

Ocarina: Never!

me: then roast like a marshmallow! *evil laugh that lasts realy long*(i dont feel like typing it all).

Ocarina: nnnnoooooooooo!!!!!! *burns to death*

i look at the new and improved chair. cool!

*sits in the throne, fully reclining and sipping a root beer float*

ah, this is the good life.

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
as PFM sits in the throne, a UPS truck drives up.
"special delivery from Albuquerque"
*signs for it and opens it*
"It's a genie lamp, I wonder if I rub it..."
*phhhhhhhhhh and out comes a genie(me)
"How did you become a genie?"

me:"long story, I'd rather not talk about, now make ur **** wishes"

PFM:"I wish that no one else could be ruler of the land"

me:"heffenemmahemmenaha....ur wish has been granted"
*an impenetrable cage surrounds the throne*

PFM:"ergh, not specific enough....I wish I could walk through the cage"

*grins eviley* "heffenemmahemmenaha....granted ;) "

*PFM starts screaming in agony as he is pushed through the bars and split into many pieces*

"careful what you wish for, hehe, you've still gotta another, what's that you say, You wish to be all powerful"

*poof* I am now sitting in the throne while PFM is in the lamp.
I put the lamp in a chest and throw the key into the Atlantic. Now I have 2 stooges in a box. Bwahahahahah!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Me: I could have sworn i've seen that somewhere else....:rolleyes: Oh well. I go into the atlantic ocean and rub PFM's lamp.
Me: PFM, make me Laike Kraid!
PFM: Your wish is done.
*Suddenly I turn into Kraid. I then procede to go on a rampage attacking the earth. Meanwhiole, Pyro is watching the attacking spree on TV*
Pyro: I'm glad that backfired, and what'dya know? I'm still ruler of the land.

Me: Waitaminute............

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
why won't anyone kill me, I'm not that good of a leader

umm...I'm afraid you were just dreaming because I only threw the key into the ocean, the box is by my side, and you only have a .045% chance of finding it...but the box isn't exactly indestructable. and PFM that doesn't mean u can bust out of it so don't even think it.

Shoryuken

Smash Cadet
::Gives Pyro Climbers a Lighter::
Me: Pyro, why don't you see if it works?
::Throws bottle of gasoline at pyro just as he opens lighter to look at fire::

Excellent... Oh, and I'm king of the landy-land-land-land.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*Unfortunately, Pyro is utterly unaffected by the explosion. Could possibly be because he was born in hellfires and raised in Death Valley... but who knows.*
*Coughs* "****, that was a pretty good lighter... now u try!
*Using powers borrowed from Satan, Pyro pours fiery evilness into the lighter, and throws it at Shoryuken, who is then absorbed into the lighter, which then explodes. Pyro collects the ashes, and places them in the chest with Omni's and PFM's*
"Yay. Ruler of the land once again."
*But unknown to Pyro, his earlier words (refer to earlier post) still had some amount of magical power to it, and upon putting Shoryuken into the box, the essences of the long dead three stooges enterthe box and claim our ashes. The power is too great for the box to hold, and it bursts. The three stooges are once again loose in the land. Immediatly, they close in on Pyro and begin doing stupid sh*t. To make a long story short, Pyro gets his eyes gouged out :eek: , his teeth crushed:chuckle:, and his ears ripped off (he did that himself). He runs away laughing in terror. Then, the stooges attempt to gain the right to ruler of the land. In the end, they are all killed from alcohol poisoning (russian roulette where every glass was poisoned), except that Omnigamer's soul returns to his undead body (therefore poison would not affect it, only the stooge soul) and he wakes up to once again claim ruler of the land."
"I am again ruler of the land..."

*Installs new hover-television linked to throne*

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I turn back to normal (or if it was a dream i never was Kraid so I'm normal anyway).
Me: Hey Omnigamer! What's on TV?
Omni: Wouldn't you like to know?
Me: Yes i would like to know. *I grab hover TV and slam it on omnigamers head causing the TV to mutate and eat Omnigamer and run off after the 3 stooges*
Me: Now....the TV is busted. Oh. At least I'm RULER OF THE LAND

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
But since all the stooges are already dead(start paying attetion mic!) the TV turns it sights on mic. He grabs remote to shut it off.
TV: "Dern u fool...." *shuts off*
Then I appear eye, teeth, and earless, and a thirst for vengeance.
Using the power of hellfire I absorb mic_128"s eyes, ears, but not teeth.(I'd be better off with dentures) Now being that he is blind, I tell him that he will find a doctor if he heads in that direction with his seeing-eye minituare horse. But it leads him to the pits of oblivion.(don't worry the little horse escapes)
Omnigamer is now TV poop, which would be a very bad show...so I call the network heads, who are busy sucking each other's jaggons and snorting Blancgh while looking at Heckmas(watch southpark) and I get the show cancelled.
I am ruler of the land, and the fiery abyss, and television.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I sneek up behingpyro and grab his tounge, twirl him around the room for 1 hr, 23 minutes and 4.6 seconds and let go, flying into and thru the wall. I am now ruler of the land!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I walk up to Mic_128 and start to read a magazine. Then suddenly I pull out a bat and knock you down to the ground and beat you until someone calls 911. I'm ruler of the land!

aewjn

Smash Ace
When 911 comes over they shoot you down and you're dead. Then the chief tells his police to gaurd the entrance as he sits down on the chair. It is aewjn, now ruler of the land of mcdonalds.

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
but McDonald's is gross and you get poisoned by their unedible food and die. I then shut it down and replace it with a SSBM convention hall and hold tourneys monthly, where ppl are impressed by my mad Ice Climbers skill.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ok, lets see here. since my last post ive been sliced into layers buy cage bars, stuffed into a lamp, had that lamp stuffed into a box, broke out, got possesed by one of the 3 stooges, got poisoned, and died. wow, and i wasnt even here. but, cuz im dead...*hits reset button* there, now i can start over. :D

anyway...

me: *walks up to pyro climbers* hey, bcuz you have an SSBM convention hall, i challange you to a duel, all items, 3 stock, on the Final Destination stage.

PC(im gonna call you that now): ok. but if i win, you get stuffed back into the box!

me: ok,but if i win, you must give me the throne!

PC: deal! *we shake hands*

as for the duel, PC chose ice climbers, while i chose Mewtwo. as the battle prgressed, we were tied with one stock each, me with 23% damage, PC with 31%.

PC: prepare for my ultamate hyper fast so strong you can't beat it attack!

he then got Popo to stand on one side of my and Nana to be on the other one, while they proceded to bash me with their hammers back and forth.

me: ah ha, but you forgot that i can teleport! *presses ^B and teleports to the left, where popo is, then unloads a shadow ball on him, which blasts him off the stage, making me the winner!*

me: ya, i won!!! im the ruler of the land!

PC: u thought that i was gonna keep the deal? you are a fool! *charges at me, looking other world like and all evil*

me: o ya? *smashes PC on the head with my controller, causing him to go unconsious with a concusion*

me: hehehe... I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
Well considering that I always use the orange costume, then you only killed my partner so I still won, and also considering that you were mewtwo who sucks horribly unfortuneatly, and what the **** do you mean that my name is Jerry?

I wake up and swallow PFM, poop him out and lite it on fire.

I am ruler of my convention hall again fool and don't you forget it.

Atsbe787

Smash Apprentice
Atsbe:Why must it always end like this? Oh well, stabby stabby!
*Stabs PC in back*
Atsbe:Now I am going on vacation and leaving this throne to be gaurded by this monkey who can easily be persuaded with a bananna*Wink, wink!* and hope that no one takes my title of RULER OF THE LAND!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
...Ok... Moving on...

*After returning from a crazed world tour of chasing the dead and immobile three stooges, Omni finds himself at the Melee convention hall, in perfect working order under the rule of the tyrant monkey. Using his keen skills of observation and common sense, Omni pulls out an... Orange, and tempts the genius primate. The foolish gibberrer grabs it and cautiously brings it to its mouth, then pulls it away and repeats several times, before chucking the citrus over its shoulder and proceeding to throw fecal matter at Omni. Omni skillfully dodges and is enraged at the monkey's disrespect, so he walks up and beats the poor animal senselsee with his severed arm. The scared little mammal then runs away in absolute fear of the evilness that is Omni. Omni then installs another hover TV, and builds a gamecube into the throne, and proceeds to practice greatly at Melee for an upcoming event*

Me: I am ruler of the land, and Master of the Convention Hall!

aewjn

Smash Ace
...ok...moving on....

aewjn comes back with a bazooka and shoots down Omni's pathetic gamecube and hover tv. Omni cries because he had been watching Teletubbies. When Omni tries to kill aewjn he suddenly has a temper tantrum and jumps off a cliff.

aewjn: yup.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Someone with sence comes along and beats the pathetic aewjn to death with the Idiotometer which then explodes. I then fix up the throne, throw in melee and try very hard to beat clasic on very hard with one life.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
A strange man in a brown overcoat shoots mic_128 in the head for his extreme idiocy. The man pulls off his coat and it's Conker standing on top of some *******. He walks over to the throne, but then I say "chaa" and throw a grenade at Conker. His flesh flies everywhere.

I go up and sit on the throne with ease.
I am now ruler of the land!
I fart on the throne.

aewjn

Smash Ace
The fart attracts aewjn, who then lays a big juicy one and chocnater dies from the smell.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Luckily the would from Conker wasn't fatal and I managed to crawl out the back door and ran into my friend, Majin Buu, who then heals me. I then tell him that the person in the chair doesn't want him to to eat chocolate so Buu gets peed off, destroys the castle and the neighbouring continents, leaving the throne strangly floating in the air. Buu then sits down and loudly proclaims: "Buu make boom! Yay! Buu rule land. Want CHOCOLATE!"

aewjn

Smash Ace
Suddenly Harry Potter pops out of Majin buu's **** and says, "you'll get ****, all right you w*ll, ****." Then he hops out and dances around majin buu doing a chant, and majin buu looks very happy, in fact he looks like a ****** and he's clapping his hands. All of a sudden Ganondorf comes in and slaps Harry Potter on the *******, and then Harry Potter says "will you and daddy get *******?" ganondorf says "no, we're still goin' on **, son."

All of a sudden the floating castle turns into cheese and everyone flies out singing joyous songs as aewjn ******** in the sky and comes down with a binge and bange.

Aewjn eats the cheese castle and now he's on a floating chair, which flies around in the sky, and aewjn shoots nerve gas wherever he goes so no one can become ruler of the litter box except him.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
me: *looks at the extreme weirdness that has happened in his absence* hmmm..... ok, i need a gas mask, a reality generator, and a bazooka. *grabs the 3 items mentioned from behind his back* hehehe..... die aewjn!!! *shoots bazooka*

aewjn: aha! you cant defeat me with my extreme retardedness! *tries to use his ******** imagination, but fails* nooooo!!! what has happened!?@

me: the reality generator is on, so now only things that are real can happen, so my bazooka works, but your tardedness is rendered useless. *shoots aewjn and he explodes* yay! *sits in throne* *turns off reality generator and smashes it, so funnyness can contimue*

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I walk over to the mysterious floating throne and notice the reality machine was destroyed. Damm. I wanted to use that. So I then use the dark, most evil part of my mind to summon a creature of unimaginable evilness. PFM sees the creature and has 12 simultaneous heart attacks and the creature proceeds to squish him into the ground. It then licks up poor PFM and goes on a rampage to destroy Nintendo of Europe to punish them for not releasing Animal crossing to our fellow PAL territory. I sit on the throne, looking forward to October, safe in the knowledge that I am ruler of the land…….for know……duh, duh, Duhhhhh……

aewjn

Smash Ace
then five clowns come in and give you candy. you eat it but never die. you keep on eating and eating and in a 1000 years you are miyamoto's obese son, carlos. you run around and play with toy trucks, and then you eat one and choke to death. then miyamoto spits out a grey monkey who flashes different colors and eventually turns brown.
my name is aewjn
have a nice day, for i am now the ruler of canasaf ville

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cool! Shiggy's son!

But since I was shiggy’s son, I am reborn by shiggy’s imagination along with Captain Olimar’s family. I then go to awejn and boot him of the throne just as space rips sending awejn to the hyperbolic time chamber. I climb onto the throne, ruling all that I see (which is the land.)

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I walk in the palace and see Mic_128 there. I pull out a M16 and blow him away. The I order a maid to clean up. I sit on the throne and am now ruler of the land!

Pyro Climbers

Smash Journeyman
ENOUGH ALREADY!

Gaaaaa, would you people stop spamming this with your ridiculous stupid posts about nothing. Can't you at least think of something more than shooting someone with a bazooka :confused:

But the maid was a flesh eating gelgamek, who eats the remains of mic and then devours mass chaos. The gelgamek returns to the Vadican and worships the giant queen spider, but she is hungry so she tries to catch him in the web and suck on the juices. But the Gelgamek escapes and trys to navigate the catacombs. He avoids the aligators, water lizards, and quicksands, but falls prey to a snake. He was never heard from again.
Meanwhile, I invent a machine that can bring inanimate things to life. So I make me a pair of Ice Climbers to smash whomever will oppose me. The 3 of us are the rulers of this here land now biotchs!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ok, i know what to do! *pulls out a freezie from behind back* hey, ice climbers, dont you want some ice!?!

the recently brought to life ice climbers then procede to get down on their hands and knees, barking like dogs cuz they want the freezie

ok, go fetch! *throws freezie into lava pit*

ice climbers: nooo!!! *jump in lava and take a bath, then walk out as skeletons, saying that if they dont get a plate of used CDs for their new lamp shade, they will have to bounce on your car after stealing the insurance for it*

PC: now its just u and me, so prepare to die!

meanwhile, that snake that got the gelgamek comes back and doesnt like the smell of the poo on PC's shoes, so it bites him where it hurts the most, and then runz off to catch the last bus to magic land.

PC: ah crap, that hurts! *falls over from being bitten and poisoned*

me: ha ha! (Nelson from the Simpsons style) *runz over and starts kicking PC, and then from nowhere a mob of ppl run over and join in, then run away when they get bored, leaving the battered body of PC there to rot.*

*puts PC's body in a time accelerator and watch as the body rots away, then pulls out the skeleton and puts it on the wall as a warning to all who oppose me*

i then proccede to instal an ultra entertainment system with an ultra big wide screen plasma TV, a super surround sound system, a GameCube with all known GC games, and an ultra controler that i designed myself, but i cant tell u about it cuz i havent gotten a pattent on it yet.

*hopes ppl will preseve the ultra entertainment system 4 future rulers*

Pokemasterkatie

Smash Ace
PsiFlameMaster: I'm getting bored. Even with the Ultra Entertainment System, sitting on this throne is a pain in the butt. Hey PMK!
Me: Yeah, what is it PFM?
PFM: Wanna take over the Throne? I'm getting tired of doing this.
Me: Sure, why not! *self thought: Who-hoo!:chuckle:*

I am the Ruler of the Land!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
PFM: Hey..waitaminute!
*PFM realises what he did, grabs PMK and throws her into earlier mentioned lava pit.
I then walk up and notice the skeleton.
Me: Cool skeleton. How did you get it?
PFM: It's a warning to whoever comes to try and bet me to be ruler of the land. (Dum, dum, dum.....)
Me: You mis-pealt it.
PFM: Huh?
*I then grab the skeleton, throw it at PFM, the ribs pierce him, he screams, I then grab the skeleton, catch a cab, go to the Local institution for crazy dogs and throw PFM and the skeleton over the fence, jump back into the cab, return to the throne, Kick PMK who had just crawled out of the lava pit and sit on the throne, ruling the land.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ow, that hurt. *pulls ribs out of self, using the psychic move recover to heal self*

ok. Mic, you didnt head my warning! now you pay the price! *pulls out a can of coke adn begins drinking it*

mic: so..... thirsty....... *falls over in desert sand that appeared in between me and the throne from no-where*

mwahahahahahah!!! *falls down* *gets up* uh... i ment to do that! *falls over again*

*gets up* anyway, now, i kill u! *grabs a SSBM disk from the GC and throws it at mic's neck, beheading him*

*walks over to throne and takes a nap*

ya!

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Meant has an A in it! *Hits Psi with the Grammar Hammer*
Heed is the word you wanted, not head! *Hits Psi with the Grammar Hammer*
You spelled 'and' wrong! *Hits Psi with the Grammar Hammer*
Nowhere is unhyphenated! *Hits Psi with the Grammar Hammer*
U is a letter, not an object! *Hits Psi with the Grammar Hammer*

Psi Is down for the count. And you can't behead someone with a GCN disk, unless that someone is an amoeba.

I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ROTFL

As an amobea, my head oozes onto my neck and rejoins.
Me: Hey Tic. Did you hear the winner of the 'get into the backroom contest' was already in the backroom?
*Tic then russhes to pool room to check. In the meantime, I clean the Melee disk and Pop it bak into it's case. I then sit on the throne, rule the land, and still can't get a pizza delivered in under 20 minutes.:crazy:

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
ow. Grammar Hammers hurt. owell. anyway:

*with a big lump on my head from the GH* nooooo!!! the throne!!! i want it! waaah!!:cry: *screams so loud it hurts mic' ears*

mic: ooowwww!!! *falls over unconsious*

*runs over to mic and grabs his wallet, looks, finds his e-mail address, and signs up for things all over the net so his e-mail about will be overflowing from SPAM!!!* MWAHAHAHA!

Mic: *wakes up* *walks over to his e-mail room & opens the door* aaahhhh!!! *gets burried from millions of SPAM letters*

hahaha. that was funny.

*walks over to throne and watches mic's hand sticking out from under the pile of SPAM, twitching, untill he gets bored and plays SSBM*

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom