• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Got another question: If only one of the New IP characters had to make it, which would you choose?
Wonder Red or Shulk?
Shulk. Because Shulk would be a logical choice whether he's new or not, but Wonder Red is only being raised due to timing.

Espio264

Smash Ace
I haven't played it but I've seen a few supporters and the art is amazing. Do any of the characters from The Last Story merit inclusion? Is it even Nintendo owned?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, I guess I should stop talking to myself then. I do that way too often anyway.

I want Shulk. I think he's better, more suited for Smash, and more probable.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I hadn't played Xenoblade, since I was originally gonna get it in Gamestop, but ended up buying FE:A, wouldn't have an Anna avatar if I hadn't bought it.
I probably been too lean on Shulk..

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I haven't played it but I've seen a few supporters and the art is amazing. Do any of the characters from The Last Story merit inclusion? Is it even Nintendo owned?
All of them are, and I hope they get at least some trophies in Smash Bros 4. I'd love to play on a Stage based on Pandora's Tower.

Well, we're talking about new IP characters.

"Wow thank you someone! Thanks for responding to me!"

No problem!

-____-
I respondeded.

Espio264

Smash Ace
You know... we haven't talked about StarFox in a while.
I honestly think they should put Slippy in with that big 'ol wrench. And them we can have Andy with a big 'ol wrench. Heck, give Mario a big 'ol wrench, he's a plumber after all! Big 'ol wrenches for everybody!

Right. Starfox...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I honestly think they should put Slippy in with that big 'ol wrench. And them we can have Andy with a big 'ol wrench. Heck, give Mario a big 'ol wrench, he's a plumber after all! Big 'ol wrenches for everybody!

Right. Starfox...
Would definitely diversify the Starfox roster. Unless the wrench was also a blaster.

?????????????

Smash Master
So how would you guys react if Sony and Microsoft suddenly got reps. (Nothing to talk about here in all honesty)
Reaction? Sakurai's getting paid a **** ton for this.

Desires? I think Master Chief is the obvious rep for Microsoft. Not sure about who'd they pick for Sony though. Classically, maybe Sly Cooper. Kratos vs Pit would be cool though.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
We really need a roster maker icon with a 3D model of Shulk
Well, I suppose that would work. Considering the resolution on the roster maker is so incredibly low, no one will really notice the muddy textures many of the character models in Xenoblade Chronicles suffer from.

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
I think if the roster is between 45-50 then there would be enough room for krystal as well as representing more deserving franchises.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Reaction? Sakurai's getting paid a **** ton for this.

Desires? I think Master Chief is the obvious rep for Microsoft. Not sure about who'd they pick for Sony though. Classically, maybe Sly Cooper. Kratos vs Pit would be cool though.
Banjo and Kazooie seem like they'd be chosen over Chief to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom