• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
well of course don't you know?
wolfs and dogs are in the same family, we can understand each other . . .
though if you take a look at the rate their chance thread, we're not on good terms . . .
Well I can understand him too.
I'm a Bidoof for god sake.
I'm a type of Pokémon that is like a beaver which is kind of like a dog.
I can perfectly understand him.

I was just wondering if you could.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

and I'm a bee.

imma be.

I don't have any idea what he's saying.

Gune

Smash Lord
Wait a minute?
Are you actually Pit inside of that dog?

I'm not gonna troll you, because if I do, PETA will probably come after me for "abusing animals."
What's sad is PETA cares for all creatures but if you kick a bidoof in front of them they wouldn't budge.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Always thought Bibarel was worse than Bidoof. But they are both bad.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

. . .
. . .
you do realize that beavers are rodents . . . right?
those are no where near canines . . .

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
???

*nips*
*pant pant*

*nips*
*chuckles* hehe....... nips.....

I have a subject. Recently there was a "debate" about clone characters. One thing that really grinds my gears is when someone tries to defend someone who is clearly clone material by giving them the most desperate and half ***** move set. Just because someone can have a move set that's unique does not mean they will. Smash has had several characters that had plenty of source material like Ganondorf, Toon Link, Lucas, and Roy. But, these characters became clones/semi-clones for a reason. They share physical similarities, characteristics, significant abilities, and usually should pay tribute to that. And yet for some reason people try to defend that there is no reason Chrom, Impa, or Dixie Kong would share moves with their respective counterparts when. Why? People are like "Oh, Impa had a Deku Nut." Yeah, well Falco had a bazooka and Toon Link had a freaking Skull Hammer. Why do people assume Chrom would not be based off of Marth or that Dixie would not be based off of Diddy when they specifically fit that criteria?
Woopdy Doo! Here comes Saturn with another Impa debate.
I might as well repost this comment I made about her tear tatoo.

It looks like Impa is crying.
Because she is unlikely and not unique and probably the ******iest ***** in the ******* topped with a ****** with an abnormally large pile of ****** with a *****ing ***** which can be place inside of my ******* if you rapidly tap the A button while ******ing your *****ing mom's ****** as long as the ***** is placed on top the the fence in the ********** side of West Dakota if it is 27.65 degrees Fahrenheit and you are ******ing the ****** at 10:69 AM!

And that was my Saturn impression!
What do you think everyone?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'd accept Dr.Mario as a 6th character, but having both Paper, regular and Doctor Mario...? Really pushing it. So if I had to make the choice, I still choose Paper Mario. Then again, ideally my 6 character Mario roster would be with Toad and Paper Mario. Now that's impossible, Paper Mario then Bowser Jr. would be my first choices. Next up I guess it's between the Doc and Waluigi, but then probably chose Dr.Mario. So dunno man...

Even if they make him a semi-clone, there's still Luigi. Don't see the 3 of them being as unique to all get in togheter. Fox, Falco and Wolf for example all have drastic different styles. Luigi is different enough from Mario due to his unique movements. Dr.Mario would be a step back and clone Mario far more directly. Size, weight, movements and attacks would all be mostly based on Mario's.

Just don't see the need to him when we already have a cast this big and he's not needed as a simple roster addition.
Well I mean I'm more open to Dr. Mario because I feel that Paper Mario's chances aren't nearly as high as everybody makes it sound like. I just believe that out of our options, Dr. Mario is the one who screams Nintendo All-Star to me (and no, it's not because of his previous veteran status). Even then, I'd still prefer Dr. Mario to be registered as being a part of his own franchise (His Series Icon should be a Mega Vitamin, or he should at the very least have a unique Victory theme like Meta Knight if he does end up returning).

Dr. Mario returning isn't a scenario I find likely, just one I find the most fitting for the Mario franchise as a whole. Next best thing is Waluigi just because.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Hey guys, how's it do... Wait, hang on, I think I stepped on something-- AUGH, GOOD LORD, WHO LET A DOG COME IN!!?
Godammit, I just bought these shoes today. They costed me a lot of money, too, and now I have them all covered up in dog ****.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Because she is unlikely and not unique and probably the ******iest ***** in the ******* topped with a ****** with an abnormally large pile of ****** with a *****ing ***** which can be place inside of my ******* if you rapidly tap the A button while ******ing your *****ing mom's ****** as long as the ***** is placed on top the the fence in the ********** side of West Dakota if it is 27.65 degrees Fahrenheit and you are ******ing the ****** at 10:69 AM!

"It's like puking on a pile of ****!"

Kid Icarus Dog

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, how's it do... Wait, hang on, I think I stepped on something-- AUGH, GOOD LORD, WHO LET A DOG COME IN!!?
Godammit, I just bought these shoes today. They costed me a lot of money, too, and now I have them all covered up in dog ****.

Whimper...

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

. . .
. . .
you do realize that beavers are rodents . . . right?
those are no where near canines . . .
Us Bidoof are much more intelligent then those moronic Beavers.
Some of the most famous people in history were secretly Bidoof.

For example, Bidoof Washington declared independence in the USB.
Bidoof Lincoln freed the slaves in the Southern USB also known as the Bidoofereacy at the time, and he abolished slavery in the entire USB.

So there are some more sad Bidoof events, like Bidoof War II, when Germany was lead by Bidoof Hitler, head of the Bidoofzis.

And more modernly, there is the pop star Justin Bidoof.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
whelp this i'm pretty sure this site has now beaten pre pokemon X&Y now on the insane levels,
but i'm pretty sure that's not a bad thing . . .

The only time it was truly insane was when DivineDeity was around. This is, indeed, nothing compared to those grim times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom