• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rosalina Artwork Thread

Have you created any kind of artwork for Rosalina?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello. I know a friend of mine here, @ AndreaAC AndreaAC , got me aware of this place, and I'd like to contribute art for the thread. these aren't really special, as it was more practices if anything, but I hope you enjoy them...

[collapse="Doodle dump...""]
[/collapse]

And here's a sketch of a previous drawing to fix Rosie's facial features...

I hope you like them...

I also found this on DA.

And creator is here.
Can I give advice about your pic? I don't like Rosalina's face that round, can you make her face slightly slimmer? And you do like Ridley in Smash bros eh?
And why did you like almost my every post:laugh:?Just asking.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Can I give advice about your pic? I don't like Rosalina's face that round, can you make her face slightly slimmer? And you do like Ridley in Smash bros eh?
And why did you like almost my every post:laugh:?Just asking.
Ok, I can do that. I'm still practicing with her, I do like to experiment. Is it more the frontal views of her you mean or the side, or both? And yeah, I like Ridley and the Metroid series, even though I haven't play much other then Super Metroid...

I'm not too sure if that's sarcastic with the Ridley comment, as him with his current status as a character isn't something I care about really, but oh well, who knows. I'd like a different role for him, something the fans want.

And well, it's probably because of the Rosie pictures you posted here, I like them, they look nice.

But thanks for the feedback, I'll keep trying to improve. :3

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ok, I can do that. I'm still practicing with her, I do like to experiment. Is it more the frontal views of her you mean or the side, or both? And yeah, I like Ridley and the Metroid series, even though I haven't play much other then Super Metroid...

I'm not too sure if that's sarcastic with the Ridley comment, as him with his current status as a character isn't something I care about really, but oh well, who knows. I'd like a different role for him, something the fans want.

And well, it's probably because of the Rosie pictures you posted here, I like them, they look nice.

But thanks for the feedback, I'll keep trying to improve. :3
The top right one that has no color I think it's the best Rosalina you have drawn, but of course I hope you can adjust her chin similar to what she was like in the game: More slimmer. And maybe this is your drawing style? That you made character's face round? In that case, Rosalina has to be an exception. The middle top Rosalina's side face, her lips is bit too big and bulge(And again, the face outline), and the color is too bright as Peach, make it more lighter color(Go check her official artwork for reference) . The top left is probably the worst Rosalina you've ever drawn (SORRY!):scared:. The most bad part is probably her eyes, too small and a bit misplace. Bottom left, RosalinaXRidely?... No...I don't like it, even though you are a Ridley fan. I hope her being a virgin... Rosalina vs Ridley? That's quite cool, and you made her hair transparent to let us see her eye? You don't really need to, Rosalina looks cool and mysterious when you look on her bang side and not seeing her eye.
True words can hurt you , but it can also help you improve, hope you understand.

And thank you for the like, but the pics I post of course aren't mine. And most of them are actually easy to find , I think...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The top right one that has no color I think it's the best Rosalina you have drawn, but of course I hope you can adjust her chin similar to what she was like in the game: More slimmer. And maybe this is your drawing style? That you made character's face round? In that case, Rosalina has to be an exception. The middle top Rosalina's side face, her lips is bit too big and bulge(And again, the face outline), and the color is too bright as Peach, make it more lighter color(Go check her official artwork for reference) . The top left is probably the worst Rosalina you've ever drawn (SORRY!):scared:. The most bad part is probably her eyes, too small and a bit misplace. Bottom left, RosalinaXRidely?... No...I don't like it, even though you are a Ridley fan. I hope her being a virgin... Rosalina vs Ridley? That's quite cool, and you made her hair transparent to let us see her eye? You don't really need to, Rosalina looks cool and mysterious when you look on her bang side and not seeing her eye.
True words can hurt you , but it can also help you improve, hope you understand.

And thank you for the like, but the pics I post of course aren't mine. And most of them are actually easy to find , I think...
The idea of Ridley and Rosalina as a ship, it's mine actually. And there's nothing dirty in it and never will.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

It's fine, no worries. I can always improve myself, and I like that I got some feedback to help improve my drawings. I do admit, I do fancy "doll shaped" faces, and I know Rosie's is more slimmer then that. So I will fix that. :) As for the pictures with Ridley and Rosie...This is something my friend created between the characters, the concept it not mine. It's more gifts to her if anything when I got bored, but it's her concept since she loves those characters a lot. And....you don't need to go too far into thought about the shipping....no...it would NEVER go there....I don;t like that, and Andrea doesn't either. I'm more then ok to focus on Rosie here, this is her thread, I just want to show anything with her that I got.

And don't apologize for the first picture, that was one I was already not a fan of (it was my first attempt at a style(before I went further into her on model design for reference)), I know it's bad. Just wanted to show all I got really.

But thank you again for the input, I appreciate that. :) And yeah, I know you didn't draw the drawings, but you still posted something worth liking for.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The idea of Ridley and Rosalina as a ship, it's mine actually. And there's nothing dirty in it and never will.
I just feel Rosalina is better to be a virgin since she's already a mother...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I just feel Rosalina is better to be a virgin since she's already a mother...
With "There's nothing dirty in it" I meant that they do absolutely nothing, so she's a "virgin" even if she has his company. And I draw them together because I like both characters a lot.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
With "There's nothing dirty in it" I meant that they do absolutely nothing, so she's a "virgin" even if she has his company. And I draw them together because I like both characters a lot.
^This. It's fine if you meant it as her being alone, but if not, don't think anything mature from it at all, as that's not what would ever be a thing to ever happen.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh, then sorry for me not understanding your meaning of that... I don't really like some drawers like to make some relationship of Rosalina with other characters, and I did notice that Ridley seems to be irritated when Rosalina is on her side LOL.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh, then sorry for me not understanding your meaning of that... I don't really like some drawers like to make some relationship of Rosalina with other characters, and I did notice that Ridley seems to be irritated when Rosalina is on her side LOL.
Well, just be a bit considerate that people do what they like to do, whether it's serious or not. You can always have her alone according to your viewpoint, but others should be ok to do as they please.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, just be a bit considerate that people do what they like to do, whether it's serious or not. You can always have her alone according to your viewpoint, but others should be ok to do as they please.
That's right, maybe I do have my own viewpoint, I should respect others too... unlike mariotehplumber...pitiful...
And hold on, this is Artwork thread, so why don't we chat in Rosalina Social thread @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS ?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's right, maybe I do have my own viewpoint, I should respect others too... unlike mariotehplumber...pitiful...
And hold on, this is Artwork thread, so why don't we chat in Rosalina Social thread @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS ?
I don't think I will today....I'll see if I will...sometime. But, thank you for being thoughtful, I appriecate that.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't think I will today....I'll see if I will...sometime. But, thank you for being thoughtful, I appriecate that.
What happened to your Ridley avatar?
And hold on again, I'm actually started to confuse about you and @ AndreaAC AndreaAC 's profile. Who is the artist again? Isn't @ AndreaAC AndreaAC because she said it on her profile status , but @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS has a sig of @ AndreaAC AndreaAC ? I'm a bit confused
Is the color drawing yours @ AndreaAC AndreaAC ? And the sketch is @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS 's ?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
What happened to your Ridley avatar?
And hold on again, I'm actually started to confuse about you and @ AndreaAC AndreaAC 's profile. Who is the artist again? Isn't @ AndreaAC AndreaAC because she said it on her profile status , but @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS has a sig of @ AndreaAC AndreaAC ? I'm a bit confused
Is the color drawing yours @ AndreaAC AndreaAC ? And the sketch is @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS 's ?
Well...Sorry for the late response...But what has her credited in the drawings is crediting the concepts used in said drawings, the shipping. The sig was something I did in my spare time just for fun.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Bowser I can actually see (I ship RosalinaxBowser more than any other Rosalina or Bowser pairing myself), but the other two I can't.
I guess by my perspective, Rosalina would have good chemistry towards Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Toadette, Toadsworth, the Lumas, Polari, and Lubba. Whereas, Rosalina would have bad chemistry towards Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, King Boo, Petey Piranha, and King K. Rool.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I guess by my perspective, Rosalina would have good chemistry towards Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Toadette, Toadsworth, the Lumas, Polari, and Lubba. Whereas, Rosalina would have bad chemistry towards Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, King Boo, Petey Piranha, and King K. Rool.
Won't get into too much detail, but in terms of romantic chemistry, the only ones I think Rosalina could possibly have any with are Luigi and Bowser. In Bowser's case, it would be due to the fact he does have a "I JUST WANNA BE LOVED" complex, and because he is a parent who genuinely cares about his kids, just like Rosalina's relationship with the Lumas.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I hate this ship only because it shows how shallow and silly the Mario fandom is sometimes.
1) I'm wiling to bet most in the Mario fandom don't ship this one;
2) Anybody who ships it might still not be serious;
3) "Shallow" and "silly" are adjectives that apply to Waluigi himself, so his shallowness and silliness are bound to reflect on anything he has a part in.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well...Sorry for the late response...But what has her credited in the drawings is crediting the concepts used in said drawings, the shipping. The sig was something I did in my spare time just for fun.
So ....you are the artist? And the sig was drawn by you?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So ....you are the artist? And the sig was drawn by you?
Yes. I made the sig, and drew the picture of Andrea. It was something I did just for fun back in our social groups we are apart of, since we're good friends and such, I decided to keep it as an sig.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm not really a Rosalina fan, but I guess I'll put this here since I used it as my avi for a while. Better than going to waste.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm glad I came to this thread. Some pics I haven't seen before, and I've seen tons of Rosalina art work.
If found some pics on the web, feel free to post it here.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thanks, I think you should put a nsfw tag on that link though xD
Yeah... @ ChikoLad ChikoLad didn't post all of the pictures.
Here's some that I think it's not that NSFW, but a bit at that line.
Last one I can really not post it here because it's...Rosalina...yikes...:facepalm:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah... @ ChikoLad ChikoLad didn't post all of the pictures.
Here's some that I think it's not that NSFW, but a bit at that line.
Last one I can really not post it here because it's...Rosalina...yikes...:facepalm:
These aren't really NSFW at all, they are just intimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom