• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolla Monthly VI

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
Here are the results from this weekend's tourney.
Thanks to all of you for coming; I'll put up some shoutouts in a bit.
I'll update this as I get more info, as I'm not sure what characters people played in Project M.
I'll provide links to recorded matches as I get them, and I'll upload bracket images later.
I know the tournament ran a little late, and I'll use what I learned from this tourney to improve things as much as I can next time.
I appreciate constructive criticism.
Currently hoping to do this again in December, Happy Smashing!

Melee Singles

1. Dekuschrub ($198) :foxmelee:
2. Darkatma ($99.00) :peachmelee::sheikmelee:
3. G.Vice ($33.00) :ganonmelee:
4. Lovec [VTS] :icsmelee:
5. ihavejaceballs [Jace] :falconmelee:
5. Strong Bad :foxmelee::marthmelee:
7. Bieber :jigglypuffmelee:
7. Geno Blast :peachmelee:
9. PC Jona [Sinister] :sheikmelee:
9. Shinobi :foxmelee:
9. Tomacawk :foxmelee::falcomelee:
9. Terrence :sheikmelee:
13. RFrizzle :falconmelee:
13. Cookiemonsta :falconmelee:
13. Hart :falcomelee:
13. Zantetsu :falconmelee::foxmelee:
17. Zivilyn Bane :marthmelee:
17. Riio
17. King Siegfried :peachmelee:
17. Terral :sheikmelee:
17. Daniel the Seraph :ganonmelee:
17. Blitzbolt :foxmelee:
17. Goat :foxmelee:
17. Leviathan :falconmelee:
---------POOLS CUTOFF-----------------

25. Vista
25. Tim
25. Fishburne
25. Hylian
25. Bert
25. Sam
25. Ryski
25. Tmacc
33. Chile
33. Eo

Melee Doubles

1. G.Vice & VTS ($84.00)
2. Dekuschrub & Tomacawk ($42.00)
3. Strongbad & Jace ($14.00)
4. Darkatma & Blitzbolt
5. Sinister & Shinobi
5. Cookiemonsta & Geno Blast
7. Zivilyn Bane & Zantetsu
7. Bieber & Hart
9. King Siegfried & Leviathan
9. Fishburne & Vista
9. Terrence & Terral
9. Dumba** Jim & RFrizzle
13. Tim & Sam
13. Riio & Eo

Project M Singles

1. Dekuschrub ($54.00) :fox:
2. Strong Bad ($27.00) :dk2:
3. Hylian ($9.00) :link2: :lucario:
4. Darkatma :fox::peach:
5. RFrizzle :falcon:
5. Geno Blast :dk2:
7. Fishburne :ness:
7. Cookiemonsta :ike:
9. Tmacc :bowser:
9. ihavejaceballs [Jace] :pit:
9. King Siegfried :peach:
9. Zivilyn Bane :charizard:
13. DJ
13. Terrence
13. Daniel the Seraph :ganon:
13. Tim
17. Sam :sonic:
17. Terral
17. Yeezy

Project M Doubles

1. Dekuschrub & Darkatma ($30.00)
2. Strong Bad & Jace ($15.00)
3. Hylian & Geno Blast ($5.00)
4. Tmacc & RFrizzle
5. Tim & Sam

Links:

Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328831
Melee Singles Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/zktlK.gif
Melee Doubles Bracket: http://imgur.com/R9UPt
Project M Singles Bracket: http://imgur.com/SVHy5
Project M Doubles: http://i.imgur.com/jFSXD.png

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Really fun tournament. Good seeing everyone again and nice meeting people as well. You should host these often!!!

Edit: I fixed the PM characters to the best of my knowledge.

Double Edit: Anyone know the youtubes of the people recording?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Fishburne

Smash Rookie
Words cannot describe how pleased I am that the Ness beside my name is an animated gif.
Edit: Shoutouts will occur at some point.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I had a lot of fun, I'm definitely going to try to keep making it to these with the Springfield group if at all possible. Also, I still use Pikachu in Melee.

Shoutouts:
Dekuschrub - Good stuff winning everything in the world. That's a lot of prize money. Also, fun friendlies even if you still destroyed me.
G.Vice - I'm really glad you guys were able to make it, it was great seeing you again. Hopefully it isn't so long before we meet again. Congrats on placing so well and awesome stuff in doubles.
VTS - Again, glad you made it, etc. Good stuff in doubles, though I didn't see any of your matches in singles. I managed to space out getting any seriouslies in against you, and now I'm disappointed.
Jace - Every tournament we plan on getting in friendlies and it never happens. We'll need to fix that next time we meet.
Strong Bad - DK seems like he's a lot better when he has a little blaster gun and loses a few hundred pounds.
Bieber - I ain't even mad. Good stuff in bracket.
Geno - Maybe I should use Lucario.
Sinister - Fun match in pools, we need to get some friendlies in at one of these. That match reminded me how fun the Falcon match-up is.
Shinobi - Good seeing you again, though I'm disappointed we didn't get in any friendlies.
Tomacawk - Good talking, I'll need to remember to get some matches in against you if we meet again.
Terrence - At least one Springfield player made it to the single digits. Good stuff.
RFrizzle - Fun friendlies, sorry about the doubles confusion. Looks like our teams ended up tying anyway.
Cookiemonsta - I'm not sure how I forgot to try to get some friendlies in against you, it's always fun.
Zantetsu - I think I've seen your name before. Do you live around here?
Zivilyn Bane - Thanks for driving and not even making driving johns. I think you should have placed higher.
Riio - Great friendlies, and fun match in doubles. Good seeing you again.
King Siegfried - Thanks for hosting, even if it ran a bit behind. That was the norm for Pathways when I was running things, so I can't really blame you.
Terral - Made it out of pools.
Daniel the Seraph - I think we played some friendlies, but I don't remember for sure. I remember wanting to. Either way, good seeing you again.
Goat - Always good seeing you and your group. Fun friendlies. I'll try to make sure I remember you update you on the game when it gets to alpha.
Fishburne - I don't even understand what Ness is anymore. My entire outlook on life has been thrown upside-down. Fun set, though.
Hylian - Good talking, and good stuff in PM. I think you were the one who mentioned the thing about Lucas, and I actually remembered to pass that on to my friend who will probably never use it.
Bert - Great seeing you again, I wish we'd gotten in more friendlies. My Fox is a bit strange, I don't know the right thing to do in a lot of situations so I generally just improvise or give up and do something that makes no sense.
Sam - Really fun pool set, I wasn't sure I'd be able to win it. I have trouble against Peach and not much Fox experience.
Eo - Good meeting you, I hope you keep coming to these. I had a good time playing friendlies, and thanks for helping me figure out a few things about the Jiggs match-up.
DJ - I'm convinced that I have definitely met you before but still have no memory of it. I actually have even forgotten what character you use, even though I know you mentioned it when I first said I didn't recognize you. At least there's no way I'll forget you after this. Also, what is Bowser.

Bieber

Smash Apprentice
this tourney was really fun, GG's to everyone I played

terral is too nice
jace is too good
binyan is too bad

can't wait for that rematch strong bad

Fishburne

Smash Rookie
This tournament was excellent.

Darkatma - You completely decimated me in PM for the first round. I was surprised. I did do better the second round, but not by much. You're too good.
Jace - You really had me scared in PM. I was sure I was going to lose up until the very last few seconds of each match. The only reason I was able to win was because you weren't aware that Ness has a faster recovery. Good matches, and thanks for driving!
Strong Bad - I wanted to obliterate you in PM, but it seems that we were destined for different things. Ah well, next time.
Tomacawk - Good talking to you again. Good luck getting that job!
Terrence - Ness is a stupid character in Project M and I apologize. Strongbad recently showed me how annoying Ness is to fight.
RFrizzle - Our PM set was dumb and I want a rematch. In all seriousness though, I really liked our set and we need to play more. It was an adventure riding to Rolla.
Cookiemonsta - Karl, we didn't do anything but greet each other at this tournament... At the next tournament, be prepared for me to destroy you and take your money.
Zantetsu - Good set in pools. You have a solid falcon. I think the only reason I won the set was because of the knees I kept throwing out on recovery. We gotta do some friendlies next time.
Zivilyn Bane - Great to see you again! Also, that last teams match was ridiculously close...
King Siegfried - Congrats on the most successful Rolla monthly! And I can't believe what you've done with the 4 Northers. You've made that entire floor really good. It's exciting to think that in a year, there will be 4 or 5 new tournament threats. Keep up the training, and it was great to see you again.
Terral - In PM you were really scaring me with that Pit. I wasn't sure what to do against you for the longest time because your playstyle was constantly changing. It was great seeing you again. I wanted to get in a Ness/Pichu rematch, but it never happened. Next time though...
Daniel the Seraph - I saw you doing some work on VTS in your pools. You looked like you were really on when you were fighting Vista too. Good stuff, and it was nice seeing you again.
Goat - I'll be sure to see YOU in pools at the next tournament.
Fishburne - You suck and need to do better. You should be more like that Jace guy, he's pretty good.
Hylian - Your Link in PM is too powerful. I learned quite a bit from our friendlies, and I wish I could have met you in Bracket.
Bert - Every time we're both at a tournament (twice now), we don't have any friendlies and we barely say anything beyond hello to one another. We gotta change that next time.
DJ - Good seeing you again man. You should make a full return to the scene.
Bill Cosby - You totally should have entered Project M. I think you could have done decent with your bowser. Nice seeing you though!
Leviathan - Not only are you good at this game, but you might be one of the most hilarious beings to walk the face of the earth. Also, now that I know your weakness, I will never lose to you again.
Darkrain - Good job at showing up! I really didn't think that you would, since I know that there was only like a 10% chance of you showing up. I've been surprised that you've had the time to show up to so many midwest tournaments this year.
Chile - Nice matches in pools. The longer we played, the better you started doing against me. Keep it up, we should have done some friendlies.
Rysky - You have improved by a lot since I last saw you. When I first arrived and we started friendlies, I was having trouble landing solid hits on you. Start working on some tech skill for Yoshi. He's got quite a few quirks, and I feel that if you master them, you'll start doing really well.
Vista - I love you. (Lots of homo)

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Oh boy shoutouts!
Jace-"I'll give you advice, but my first smash student is RFrizzle" DAWWWEEEE JAAAACEEE <3 you played really well but had some tough losses, but I know you could beat everyone there, even if you don't know it. (NO MORE LUIGI) Thanks for the coaching, and for always being there to watch my sets and cheer, it means a whole lot to me. (No homo)(ish)
Tomacawk- I really had fun with that mm, really upset we were both too busy for friendlies, I really wanna play you more next time. XxSmoketr33zxX
******* Jim- Oh god... why. Still love you man! just a little bit of rust knocking off that ganon is all you need.
Bieber- We never talked but god you are gorgeous. MM next time?
Fishburne- You are a baaad man in project M. Keep playing. We should team and be FrizBurne. I enjoyed our adventures through rolla a whole lot. I have so much cute friend stuff to say but I think that's enough before I go super sayain gayku.
Ziv- You have a really fun unique style. It was really fun watching you **** on jim out of the corner of my eye. Sorry bout being an infant and all. :l
Siegfried- It was so nice of you to apologize, I understand your frustration at getting cheesed like that. You hosted the biggest tournament I've been to, and somehow got a bunch of top midwest players to come. You are godlike at this, do it again. (SOON)
Terrence- Keep working on melee man you had me on the ropes in friendlies, great job on your placing. REALLY FREAKING SALTY about our PM match. Lets money match/team/friendlies next time you're in town!
KARLMONSTA- Controller Johns have been laid to rest. You played really well and I love how technical your spacies are. Play moar next tourney or at least go boxers karl.
Strong Bad- I really feel like I can beat you in melee. I just never do. Ever. Consider yourself warned that I might beat you within the next forever. Great job on your placing! Your fox is getting better really fast, thanks so much for providing "GET FRIZZED ON" for my tech reads, feels really nice having some supporters this early in my progression. I can't wait to watch you at KoC and RoM and Apex and holy **** you are dedicated good **** Strong bad$.
Bert- Never give up you stud! Team with me next time mat can't come, thanks for recording, you're a champ.
Hylian- "If you go lucario, I'm going puff" sorry about that but **** lucario lol. You still demolished me with Link and I know you have a lot you can teach me about that match up and PM entirely. Invite me to one of those PM things sometime, I really liked hanging out with you and hearing what you thought about things and stuff.
G. Vice- Oh god you are a champ. I feel like I could have taken one friendly game off you if it weren't for that dreaded G. Vice one punch knock out. You are the first ganon to ever poop on me like that, thank you for making me reconsider how good I think I am at that matchup. Great job in teams and singles, and your accent is ****ing awesome, play more games with me next time plox.
Leviathan- I think I took 3 games off you. Granted that was out of about 30. I'll take it. You are soooo goood at falcon dittos, and I feel like I learned alot playing with you. Looking forward to the next one so we might take one another to the cleaners once more. oh and you are ****ing hilarious and polite keep doing that ****
GenoBlast- I choked sooo bad in our first game but you for sure earned the win. You are really awesome at PM and pretty hilarious, had a lotta fun watching you eat a **** ton of food at the huddle house.
Terral- Dig the facial hair, dig the chu, did not dig you not teaming with me. ;( hopin for next time man!
Eo- Great for your first tournament. If you sit down with me I'll play with you for hours and teach you some really easy good puff stuff. PM me or something yo.
Tim- Great meeting you, had a really fun time playing you. Hope we can hang out again sometime.
Blitzbolt- We didn't talk much but you are pretty funny. We'll have to play sometime, had fun at the huddle house.
TMOTHA****INMACC- You did a GREAT job as a teammate, unfortunately we are both at that intermediate stage. Hope to team with you at the next tournament so we can keep getting better as a team. Our PM matches are always a great time, and I can really tell you've improved but you always have a way of killing yourself or playing bowser and getting hyper chomboed by ****ing stupid captain falcon. Always looking towards our rematches!
Darkatma- Great job winning some money man! It was really fun meeting a top player like you and watching silently as you ate your dinner (Don't judge). Hope I can play you sometime if it doesn't bother you!
Goat- Great meeting you! Man you have really good fundamentals and I know you can get to that next level with a little effort.
Riio (idk how that shiz spelled)- SOOOO TECHNICALL ahhhhhhh babbyyy. You had me on the ropes and took some games off me. man when you turn on the button pressyness it's ridiculous. We are FOR SURE playing a lot of games next tournament. Oh and jesus christ you are well dressed good **** my boy.
Daniel- Thanks for coming, always great seeing you. ILL M DOC V GANON YOU ANY DAY THO.
Sam- nice meeting you, but **** that blue rat man, beating my luigi and **** lol
Sinister- Rouuughh bracket man. You are super good but next time just go sheik dude. We need friendlies so I can learn sheik v falcon lol.
Shinobi- We didn't get to play, but great job and it was nice seeing you again, thanks for recording.
Zantetsu- Falcon is a hard path, but it blesses those who weather it.
Deku- You are insanely good, really funny, and a pretty genuine guy. Good job at taking ****ing everything. Paper paper young money. "That's how Fox does it."
RFrizzle- 13th? You some kind of ******? Get good rookie like that nice young Jace boy I here he ****s you up whenever people watch.
Hart- Nice playing you in some warmups, lets do it again next time.

God that was a lot of work jesus christ. To anyone I forgot, PM me and tell me I'm a bad person

EDIT: WHENS THE NEXT ONE THERE NEEDS TO BE MOAAARARRRRARRARRRARRR

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
not really feeling doing a bunch of shoutouts, but i'll do a couple
to everybody i don't mention-i love you all and thanks so much for talking and playing with me. who you are makes a difference and never give up your pursuit of being the best you you can be, whether it's smash or your life

binyan-i can't tell you how happy I am to rebuild ties. let the past be the past, i look forward to growing with you, no homo, extra bromo
alex-thanks for teaming. i still feel bad we couldn't bring home the gold but we did some good stuff in teams
jace-you broke my heart :( sorry for cold hand johning (it was the truth), i always seem to john when i lose and that frustrates me because i have no right to deny you the satisfaction of a legit win. you won, congrats, and you deserved it <3
dave [dank]-i totally lied to you about my steam profile on accident. i still want to give you a dota 2 beta key though! steamcommunity.com/id/herbivorestyle
stl players-see you soon. i'm gunna be a bit more active now. glad to see these young falcos playing some melee even if you're all playing lame characters :)
sinister-you play SO ****ing wack. but don't let that deter you. you are very good at what you do and if you can learn to live with the lack of respect people will give you (that is frankly unjustifiable) then you will continue playing really well and winning. that's all that matters. people just don't understand the patience and focus that your play style takes to execute (you're still lame)
siegfried-thanks for running the tournament. as was said, everything took too long and for people who drove (arkansas and me/deku and stl) that kinda sucked. but everything besides that was great. thanks for working hard running it, people don't respect tios enough IMO

i love all of you

whitemountain123

Smash Cadet
ggs to everybody who played with me, tourney or friendlies and it was nice finally meeting some of the MO scene

abbreviated shoutouts, just the people that come to mind atm

binyan---why do you lose to someone who doesn't play this game. play sheik
deku---come to our smashfests and impart your knowledge bra
shinobi---enjoyed playing your fox, and i'm hungry for a rematch. hopefully i'll do a bit more next time
zivilyn bane--thanks for the friendlies. that was definitely helping me get a better sense of the matchup
jace---gg's, i'm glad that my best play at this tourney was against you, but, alas, you're too sick. definitely see the darkrain influence. i'd love to see you in gfs at one of these
tomacawk---thanks for the matches. we should figure out a way for you to smash with all of STL since you're so close
blitzbolt/jeremy---i hope if we ever play again in tourney (which should never happen lol) that we both play better than at this tourney
rfrizzle---why was i getting grabbed so much by you in warmups. wtf i need to get better

STL we all gotta step our game up.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Darkatma - As said when I was leaving, we have to play each other next time. Too many delays.
G.Vice - Your Ganon makes every stage seem like a slip'n'slide more and more each time we play. Thanks for coming up!
Lovec - Not many friendlies, but I don't know what to do against IC's anyway. Thanks for coming up as well!
ihavejaceballs - Not enough friendlies. Now that I have switched to Falcon, I look forward to your advice.
Strong Bad - I don't think we played but there's always other tournaments, you seem to go to every one anyway. Good luck at King's of Cali and the other tournament you're going to.
Bieber - Sorry for being such a campy b*tch with Fox against your Jigs, but I can't stand Jigs and if I'm going to play against her, I'm going to be the defensive one haha. Good games though, you play very safe.
Geno Blast - You made me not play Fox and play Falcon for the rest of the tournament, I have no idea how I lost so badly. You're a great player and I expected you to get first seed as you did, but I don't think I should have got ***** that hard so if I do see you at another tournament, I'd like some friendlies.
PC Jona [Sinister] - Nice seeing you again, our friendlies were rediculous and very fun. Hope to see you at more tournaments.
Shinobi - Other than teams, I don't think we played. I would like to get some friendlies with you next time.
Tomacawk - Our friendlies were very enjoyable and I hope to play you more in the future. Your Fox made Fox dittos enjoyable for me, which is rare since I typically hate Fox dittos.
Terrence - I'm glad I lost to you in losers than anybody else in this tournament. Tight match, but you deserved it.
RFrizzle - I didn't play you (except maybe in teams?) but you were better than I thought. I think you started competitive play not too long ago if I'm not mistaken and if that's true, you're on the right track.
Cookiemonsta - We need to play more Falcon dittos, too much fun.
Zivilyn Bane - We'll get you some sleep next time.
King Siegfried - Really good tournament, thanks for hosting. We need more friendlies.
Terral - Terraltoogood
Daniel the Seraph - I kept running into your fair. I don't know why. Are you psychic?
Blitzbolt - Didn't play but would have been fun to.
Goat - It sucks that we had to play in pools and then we played in bracket shortly afterwards. You have a really consistent and smooth Fox, keep that up.
Leviathan - Next time I know you'll be at the same tournament as me, I will bring my 64 and we'll **** some **** up. Fun friendlies too, your Falcon sure does know how to get off when he starts.
Fishburne - You noticed the nees too? Yeah, I kept getting hit by every nee you threw out and I have no idea how, but you have a very solid Falcon. I'll watch for those nees more often.
Bert - Why didn't we play friendlies, Bert? I feel that I didn't see you around as much as others. Were you at the tournament the whole time or did you leave early? There's always next time.
Sam - Fun teams friendlies. We should have played some singles.
Chile - For as little as you have played, you have very solid movement. Honestly, my only suggestions are to play more and you'll get better from the experience. You're very good for how little you have played competitively.

Overall, I really enjoyed this tournament. This was my first tournament that I had played around 90% Falcon and my results made me feel good about switching from Fox to Falcon. I learned a lot and I look forward to playing everybody again. This was a strong Missouri tournament and I hope to see the same or a very similar attendance each month.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Bert - Great seeing you again, I wish we'd gotten in more friendlies. My Fox is a bit strange, I don't know the right thing to do in a lot of situations so I generally just improvise or give up and do something that makes no sense.
Yes, very strange Fox indeed. I'd like more friendlies as well. Sorry I was so weird about getting some in with you. I was really focused on teams and singles results. And food.

Bert - Every time we're both at a tournament (twice now), we don't have any friendlies and we barely say anything beyond hello to one another. We gotta change that next time.
Too true. It'll happen eventually lol. I'm never really one of those guys that says "let's go play friendlies"...you usually have to ask me. Idk why I'm like that.

Bert- Never give up you stud! Team with me next time mat can't come, thanks for recording, you're a champ.
Thanks buddy. We'll def team at some point. Would be a lot of fun man.

Bert - Why didn't we play friendlies, Bert? I feel that I didn't see you around as much as others. Were you at the tournament the whole time or did you leave early? There's always next time.
I was there the whole time. And you're right...lame that we didn't play any friendlies. I was really enveloped in the Doubles and Singles matches for the most part. And again...I'm usually one of those guys that has to be pestered into friendlying otherwise I'll never stop watching matches lol. Maybe that's defined as ADD?

As for my shoutouts...I said I wouldn't do them, but I'll just give a general one for everyone.
You're all number 1 in my eyes ;)

As for my performance. Idk something always draws me into coming to these tournaments. Never really plan to do good. Never really plan on going, but I always do. I guess without me Sinister and Shinobi wouldn't have a ride and matches wouldn't be recorded, but I want to retire so so bad. Such a hard game to break.

Terry

Smash Ace
Bert - lol Steve Greene troll. but lets play friendlies next time maybe?
Jace - Thanks for the advice. You may not remember but you told me something good. You only got 5th, darn.
Sam - Very cute girl who plays smash. Is rare to see. I wanted to wear your hat.
Terral - I knew we should have Luigi.
Leviathan - Surprised I won, sorry you weren't playing your best. Nice shirt.
RFrizzle - Surprised I beat you in PM. T'was difficult. You're super good though. Wrecked me in Melee friendlies.
Fishburne - I didn't know you were that good. I'm gonna have to crush you next time. Wait, why did you shout out Darkrain? Stupid idiot!
King Seigfried - I heard you main Sheik now? Is it true? I main Falco. Lets play smash sometime. Good tournament.
Cookiemonsta - More friendlies next time we gotsta.
Strong Bad - I really feel like I can beat you in melee. I just never do. Ever.
Daniel - I'll beat you in Ganon dittos if you want. Or you can cry more butthurt chaingrab Sheik.
Hylian - You really make me wanna play more PM. Gonna beat dat Link next time.
Sinister - Wtf? Hurry up and win the tournament.
G. Vice - You got 3rd? The heck is going on? I can beat you easy.
VTS - Thank you for the single popcorn shrimp.
James - Next time we gotta party. But is there really like 10-1 ratio of men-women at that school? Oh yea, your hair looked so dumb lmao.
Dekuscrub - How did you win? Can you give me advice? plzplzplzplzplz
Ziv - What the heck is going on? Stop playing bad. You should have done much better. Even without sleep.

I recognize some other names but I don't remember you and/or you were not notable enough to get a shoutout from me. Sowwee. 3:

Jace08

Smash Lord
great tournament everyone! 34 entrants at a midwest monthly what is this. A little disappointed with how I did but still had tons of fun. Just gotta train more for the next one

too lazy for shoutouts, but Brandon thanks for hosting man, you and everyone on 4 north were really generous with your hospitality

thanks shinobi and bert for recording

was great hanging with you all, lookin forward to the next one

G. Vice

Smash Lord
1. Dekuschrub ($198) - Good games man. Intense teams matches, I felt like you were definitely shutting me down alot. Hope to get a little better vs spacies, and try you one v one again. Good stuff beating Atma, that man's good.

2. Darkatma ($99.00) - You're good. Sheik vs Ganon is insanely hard, yes. But you're still a great player behind her, so that makes it even more difficult. You caught on to how I was playing, and each matches got worse for me lol. 1 stocked, 2 stocked, 3 stock. Glad we didn't have to play another, or that'd have been flat out embarrassing. Play Peach vs me next time? Plz :c
3. G.Vice ($33.00) - Get better at smash. Stop being predictable.
4. Lovec [VTS] - 5-0
5. ihavejaceballs [Jace]- You wrecked me this time. Usually our matches are really close, but I felt out manned this time for sure. Your falcon is sick dude, I feel like I couldn't move. Maybe next time I won't disappoint you.
5. Strong Bad- How did you not beat me? I got lucky vs your Sheik. I hate her. Alot.
7. Bieber- Your Jiggs is really annoying. That's a compliment. I think I did better with Mario?? Idk
7. Geno Blast- Your fox is tricksy. I won't lie, I felt totally relieved when you switched to peach. I feel good vs her. Fun matches man.
9. PC Jona [Sinister] - I didn't realize how good you were. I'm glad we got to play. You're falcon is so smart dude, I don't even wanna think what your Sheik would do to me. Next time, let's get more friendlies in.
9. Shinobi- Good matches in teams bro, you have some nice tech skill.
9. Tomacawk- Shout outs to Randall? Maybe/kinda/definitely turned the match around.
9. Terrence- How did you not outplace me? You're clearly better than me. You didn't sleep beside me :(
13. RFrizzle- Good matches dude. I kinda felt like you were cheating having Jace coach you lol, but it's good to see someone with such a short career show so much potential. Next time we meet, get a game off me!
13. Cookiemonsta- Good friendlies dude. Wish we had gotten to play more.
13. Hart- Don't remember playing you man, sorry.
13. Zantetsu- Thanks for housing. And good job getting a game off me. Your tech skill can kinda blow up and just overwhelm completely for a while. Get consistent with that pressure, and you'll be outplacing the rest of Springfield.
17. Zivilyn Bane- Honestly, I made this trip because you invited me again. It was good to see you, and honestly we'd get along on more than one level even if we didn't have smash. Luckily we do, but I look forward to seeing you again. Also, grats on doing what VTS could not do :) --also, you didn't play well and I could tell. It's all good man, I know you got potential, just keep at it.
17. Riio- Good teams matches man.
17. King Siegfried- Didn't play you. But I wanted to see that sexy peach again. Thanks for hosting.
17. Terral- You've gotten alot better. And I hear that game you're creating is really coming together. Lookin' forward to Beta testing that.
17. Daniel the Seraph- I saw that Ganon do some things. Making me second guess myself on if I had the best Ganon there or not.
17. Blitzbolt- You're pretty solid vs Ganon. Had trouble hitting you. GGs
17. Goat- Don't remember you :(
17. Leviathan- Good stuff beating me in pools dude! Your falcon is realllllly clean and smooth. Friendly-ing you was really fun, I felt like you actually kept coming back to play me. Idk if you enjoyed it, or just liked whomping on poor ganon but it was fun. Also, I saw your combo video, you should check out mine! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1Hd8PfwVs&feature=relmfu) and more recently (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fBCRjfS5D4)

25. Fishburne- Cool P:M Ness.
25. Bert- Good to OFFICIALLY meet you and play you. Thanks for playing my buddy a while, I know he learned alot.
25. Sam- Nice hat :)
25. Ryski- Pretty interesting Yoshi.
33. Eo- Good games in teams man.

Thanks Rolla for a fun time!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ssbpd is defunct
terral's making the replacement.

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
hey guys, just an update on the very limited amount of videos i did record (next time i'll have a better lapcock and for sure get more recorded). but I'm uploading the 5 melee sets tonight, so hopefully they'll all be completely done by tomorrow night. and the 7 Proj M sets i have will probably be uploaded sunday night/monday. sorry Im a little late, tbh i got distracted with HALO 4!!! haha. And strongbad i'll be contacting u soon for Proj M set distinguishing.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hey guys, just an update on the very limited amount of videos i did record (next time i'll have a better lapcock and for sure get more recorded). but I'm uploading the 5 melee sets tonight, so hopefully they'll all be completely done by tomorrow night. and the 7 Proj M sets i have will probably be uploaded sunday night/monday. sorry Im a little late, tbh i got distracted with HALO 4!!! haha. And strongbad i'll be contacting u soon for Proj M set distinguishing.
Nice :). Can't wait for the P:M vids.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
1. Dekuschrub - GGs in teams. Nice job beating Atma, you are too legit.
2. Darkatma - It was pretty cool showing up and seeing you there. Nice job getting 2nd, but I still feel like you can beat Deku.
3. G.Vice - Quit sandbagging against me in friendlies. It makes me think I'm better than I really am and then I get destroyed in brackets and realize I suck.
4. VTS - Loving that shield...
5. Jace - Same as what I said to G. Vice
5. Strong Bad - We didn't play at all. I'm sad to see your DK go. Rep MO well in your travels.
7. Bieber - I didn't play you but I'm pretty happy about that. Jiggs =/
7. Geno Blast - We didn't get to play but it was cool to see you again
9. Sinister - Same thing I said vs G. Vice and Jace.
9. Shinobi - I want to play you in friendlies one of these days
9. Tomacawk - Fun MM
9. Terrence - I'm very glad you came.
13. RFrizzle - Thank you for proving my points.
13. Cookiemonsta - Karl it was fun playing you. Your Ike is scary and your Falcon is beyond anything I'll ever be.
13. Hart - Good games in pools. Your Falco was fun.
13. Zantetsu - Sorry I choked so hard in teams.
17. King Siegfried - Nice tourney. You are slow though. Next time we should play.
17. Terral - Best Pikachu, thanks for coming
17. Daniel the Seraph - Why didn't we play?
17. Blitzbolt - Why didn't we play?
17. Leviathan - Same thing I said to G. Vice, Sinister, and Jace.

25. Tim - Keep working on that Marth. You'll probably 2/3 stock me next time we play.
25. Fishburne - Fun games in teams dude.
25. Bert - Bert it's always good to see you.
25. Sam - We didn't get to play
25. Tmacc - Your Bowser is good in P:M. Good stuff.
Domo - Thanks for stopping by broski

If I didn't leave you a shoutout it's because we didn't play/speak at all and I probably don't know you. Or I just forgot.

Predictions: A team from the Springfield car gets first. Two players from the Springfield car get top 4 in singles. I will have the highest placing Charizard in P:M.
Arkansas convoyed with us but was originally going to ride in our car. I guessed they would get first in teams, 2/4 in singles, and that I would have the higest placing Charizard. I win.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo who the hell is sinister son

tell him he'll be receiving a letter from my lawyer

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
Well that's all that was recorded for pm, but I know Bert still has some melee. if he recorded teams, them they'll be up as soon as I get it from him. Hopefully this week

:phone:

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
next time I'll have my setup recording the whole time. and def get teams. my now old laptop went to the blue screen of death mid recording..... -__- twas not pleasant

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Can we get those GF melee doubles up? Me and VTS have been wanting to watch them.

It's been a while :/

Top Bottom