• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord

KarlR

Smash Cadet
i actually like luigi's n GGs and other "lame-ish" stages, the only two i actually dislike playing on is PS2 and DP.

and

timeout is legit tactics yo, even if it is gay/boring as hell

:laugh:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
REMINDER

My number is 780 242 0032. House number is 780 962 9121.

3 Marmot Avenue, Spruce Grove. It's right behind Millgrove School if anyone needs a landmark.

Bring your own sleeping bags and pillows please. I only have so many couches and stuff, and Jack and Dan have already called dibs on two.

Don't be afraid to bring a set-up or two. I have two working TVs and two Wiis currently.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
None of the stages break SBR rules. If you actually looked at the SBR voting, both Halberd and PS1 have over 50% for starter stage, and every CP on the list right now has the same. I like how people can complain about the 2/3 majority vote for the MK ban, but everyone stays ignorant about the stages.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's come down to, for me, just not caring much anymore. lol

I could just host monthlies at another time in the month so we get more activity, and I'll call them MSLIB Monthlies.

"My Stage List Is Better" bring your game face. :D

jk XDD

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
We should have a tournament for sleeping area picks.

Also I guess I'll have to construct some kind of sleeping device for an area on the floor just in case I end up staying the night/getting the floor. Unless I have a sleeping bag I don't know about.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What's the earliest I can show up Brandon? I wanna start early haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, I might show up shortly after noon. I'll call you before I leave k?

T-block

B2B TST
Yeah gg low tier =(

Ah well... We all knew it was gonna happen eventually. I've got backups, don't worry ;D

Ness/Bowser will not be allowed here, in case anyone wondering

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
Poor Colin xD

EDIT: I smell a long, thought-out argument. I agree with Ness being considered mid and not part of low as well.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh ****! I am winning low tier now.

EDIT: lol at -9 Zelda. And Jesus GaW keeps getting worse lol. Worse than lucario now o.o

Fuel

Smash Rookie
Sucks that wolf didn't go lower but ness went up by 5? that's a load.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Believe me, I want Ness to be legal in low tier. The only significant thing about the SBR tier list is that for some reason it is by far the most common way to decide which characters are legal in low tier. There's no point in even looking at the tiers on the list above low for that reason.

Of course, there's always the option of developing our own low tier list; there's no reason we should inherently use the SBR's. I realise we probably won't do this. I just mention it's strange that the fact that the SBR (a random organisation quite unconnected to our events) has released a new tier list means we change the rules at our local tournaments.

Going forward I might have to use Jigglypuff so that I can air camp all day.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
with the last tier list, the third last tier was a "borderline tier" which was up to the TO to decide if it would be allowed in low tier or not. I don't see what holds us back from doing that again for future tournaments except for the fact that that third last tier is now labeled in "Middle" tier.

Dare Evans

Smash Cadet
So how many people plan on staying the night tonight? Just wondering because I've got an extra air mattress if we're short on places to sleep and I'm wondering if I should bring it.

T-block

B2B TST
so there has been a suggestion to allow E-tier as well in our low tier tournaments, which i would be fine with lol... what do you guys think?

it'd basically be the same low tier as before, except with sonic and sheik. i would support it not because of PT, but because it allows more than 10 chars to be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom