• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
The MK's are only annoying when they fly in front of your cursor constantly when you try to click stuff.

On the other hand, you can capture them and drag them to a text box.

Frio

Smash Champion
oh btw my TL and Ike beat Luke's icies. His icies are free. Not to mention I beat his marth with link .

EDIT:

Luke . says
friendlies
in all seriousness though
I am legit comitting to ICs this tournament
if I don't
hit me
Mark . says
Woah
You just gave me
permission to hit you
you fool
Luke . says
well i'll like it anyways
Mark . says
wtf\

Yoshara

Smash Lord
So I got my new graphics card today (there was a pretty ridiculous sale on that ran for three days), and all I have to say is: I never knew games could look this good.

P.S. I am able to run BF 3 on ultra without any problems.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
cuz you know, socializing is best during work hours
What else would you do during work? I play games mostly at my job after all lol

EDIT: I regret to inform you all that I have no more interest playing such a kiddy fighting game on the baby system. I have found a new passion

http://www.devicemag.com/2011/11/01...-will-feature-nathan-drake-kratos-and-others/

SONY SMASH BROS, WAVE OF THE FUTURE AND FIGHTING GAME OF THE YEAR 2012

Dear god, wth are those morons thinking =_=

Alphicans

Smash Hero
^LOL.

and LOL at this idea. Of course I am really interested in how this turns out, but wtf? I have a feeling this is going to be awful.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'm maining Crash as well LOOOL. Maybe second Snake, and then maybe go top tier and play ****ing God of war cause all of his A attacks will take up half the screen.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Reminder that I will most likely be hosting on the 11th, and due to it being so close to my birthday (the 13th) I will most likely be ordering pizza.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yo jack u busy tomorrow?

i was thinking of coming over to yur house to play some smash. if its cool then i would come after my class. i will probably be at yur house by 2pm.

let me know dude.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
yo jack u busy tomorrow?

i was thinking of coming over to yur house to play some smash. if its cool then i would come after my class. i will probably be at yur house by 2pm.

let me know dude.
i'd be down for coming over as well if you don't mind, i'd prob be over around the same time, i'd have to leave by 4ish though

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Keith can create the new thread and call it whatever he wants, as long as he wants to call it It's Hammer Time! or something similar

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The metagame changes too rapidly. Started out as rock first all the time, but people are opening with paper now. Soon it will be scizzors, and then who knows what's gonna happen next. The game is BS.

Frio

Smash Champion
I think we should have a name like Luke Sucks! Or Alfishins sucks or e have a furry pedo here, or something to that extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom