• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

KillLock

Smash Lord
victor only makes it in wb because he faces my c.falcon

#shotsfired

and i believe in you ron! you have motivation unlike me for this game ugotthis

Limeee

Smash Champion
i wish i could say the same rofl

the alberta smash group is super conveinant though because i dont care about anything on smashboards other than this and the alberta thread anymore

Crusayer

Smash Lord
щ(゚Д゚щ)

jk

Also Keith, do you still have the old tio files from way back in the day? Like the ones 2010 - 2012.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
@Keith:
To repeat what I said just a few posts up, yes I am hosting this Friday (which is technically today).

Also, I can't quote posts on my Wii U's browser. :(

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sorry I won't be able to make it for this one. Work has me scheduled for a morning shift every second Friday (wasn't counting on you getting sick)

I'll reschedule for the new every second Friday so I'll come for the next one.

Hukster

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hukster
Hey guys, I know this thread is sort of dead, but I'll post here anyway, I know I'm not from Edmonton, but I am from Alberta, I'm going to Edmonton on April 26, and I think I'll be staying there for 1 or 2 days, so maybe I can try playing some people or something.

Top Bottom