• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock. Paper. Banana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And I am calling my triple team consisting of Tyranitar, Chandelure and Hydreigon to cause terror and mayhem everywhere, like something from a Japanese monster film.

*In Palpatine's voice* Any survivors would be converted to the Dark Side of the Force...

I am pretty cruel, aren't I? :evil:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I ressurect, now as an all-mighty undead Dark Lord, freezes Thanos solid and uses an hammer to shatter into bits! :evil:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
But pokemon would never dare attack the "THE CREATOR OF ALL POKEMON"

Arceus was Mew's first creation

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Now, Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon. And Arceus made the universe. Mew got bored so he made Arceus because he wanted a playmate. Arceus then made the universe and MEw made the rest of the Pokemon

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Gotta love how pokemon makes pokes with ultimate power and then make more that are meant to be omnipotent when the first is meant to be related to every other. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom