• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Road to LTC]Play a Real Game- Project M and Melee - October 26th, 2013 - Irving, TX

What stage on the front page do you think is the most replaceable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member

Oh god oh man oh god oh man.

This will be my first Melee tournament. I hope aliami dosn't crush me too hard
You again, eh?
I'm gonna destroy your Fox. This isn't Smash 64 territory.

D

Deleted member

I'm coming in my pants, my shirt
and my best hat baby.
Gonna not act sour
Gonna be there in an hour
Coming in my pants, old shoes
I'ma lose my money
I'm so excited I hope that I don't come too soon.
#Hype

damn i gotta make some last minute brstms thanks for reminding me
I'm using varius 'Dr.Eggman' themed stuff for Frigate. They just... fit.

If I just ask really nicely will you remove pokefloats?

Rob, would you kindly remove pokefloats as a counter pick?
I'm going to start the 'BPFLA' which is the 'Ban Poke-floats Legion of America'. Wanna join in? All it costs is one of your stage bans.

Oracle

Smash Master
Yes EVERYONE GET HERE AT 2 NOT AROUND 2 IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL MISS DOUBLES AND PROBABLY LOSE SINGLES ROUNDS. CALL ME IF YOU ARENT GONNA BE HERE AT 2 MY NUMBER IS 2149142134

Vogue

Smash Rookie
Showed up because that melee documentary made me wanna see stuff in person, ended up having
fun
. E-sports love etc;;;

D

Deleted member

Showed up, met a bunch of awesome people, got to play some Eminem over the store speakers, got people telling me I was really good, and etc.

Just wanted to say, shoutouts to everyone I met, and I hope you had a great time! I really would like to see you again.

Oh and a side note to Ali, even though I lost every single match today, and choked badly, I hope we can play doubles again at DIME.

D

Deleted member

Scotch - Learn the Hardstyle Hamlin Heimlich Maneuver
Denti - **** you and your Ivy strats on Brinstar...
Zach - About those MMs...
Oracle - Thanks for setting this all up!
Sethy - THE LEGEND RETURNS
Torin and Evo - PICK A ****ING CHARACTER YOU'LL STICK WITH. Playing a character you've never played before in tournament is a BAD idea.
Jesi - Play Project: M!
Everyone else: Good Game.

--
This sums up my Puff Stall match on Japes:

MrClean

Smash Rookie
Scotch - Learn the Hardstyle Hamlin Heimlich Maneuver
Denti - **** you and your Ivy strats on Brinstar...
Zach - About those MMs...
Oracle - Thanks for setting this all up!
Sethy - THE LEGEND RETURNS
Torin and Evo - PICK A ****ING CHARACTER YOU'LL STICK WITH. Playing a character you've never played before in tournament is a BAD idea.
Jesi - Play Project: M!
Everyone else: Good Game.

--
I figure if playing a character you've never played before is bad, stalling a match for 6 minutes by ledgegrabbing when you're behind in stock and percent against Fox is also a bad idea. :)

D

Deleted member

I was trolling around. My first match on Jungle Japes back at DIME 1 I got timed out, so I thought I'd do some trolly nostalgia. Anyway, Singles was a Swiss bracket so I really didn't care.

The Barron

Smash Rookie
First tournament... People said it would be an eye opener. Was more of an eye gouger lol.

That level of competition though :surprised: Definitely was fun though, gonna have to go more often.

Top Bottom