• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
As much as I'd like to confirm going to this...

I may not attend this weekend's events because of a high school reunion back in Indy. Plus, my dad is so stressed I don't think he can make the 4 and a half hour drive AND play this game the morning of... Just not worth it.

Sorry fellows. Thanks to Ally for bringing it to my attn though, you're such a bro.

Have fun everyone going~

fZk

Smash Lord
We are going to be able to shower in the morn correct?

Cookie crisp da bestt!

:phone:
Cookies Crisps are all right but French Toast Crunch is the best cereal of all time. Sadly they havent made it in years.

Edit: Holy **** I just read that it is still sold in Canada!! Ally get on that bro!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
By French Toast Crunch do you mean Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I've never heard of French Toast Crunch, but it sounds good :I

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
The best cereal ever made was Oreo O's (without the marshmellows) now that brand does not exist anymore :(

Cameronpiqua1

Smash Rookie
If anyone happens to be passing through the dayton area plz let me kno. Im trying to find ppl to carpool with and ive had no luck :/

My number is 937 304 0744 call or text. Ill pitch in as much gas as needed

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dude Oreo O's were the ****!

Smorez cereal is pretty awesome as well. Boo Berry, Cocoa/Fruity Pebbles, so many good ones lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Also guys weather update:

Saturday is looking to be a gorgeous day. Sunny with a high of 84 Degrees and a 100% chance of

Sparta Kick ****** the **** of Ragequaza!

So please dress accordingly because
Sparta Kick is going IN and its gonna get ****ing messy. I hope Rage is ready for this **** :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

I'll make a post of reminders later. Gonna work on the registration list to print out :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I wish we were housing in the same areaaaaaaa lol. If I had known my place was gonna be free earlier, id totally house you guys. I wanna chill and stuffs.

Plus my place is where you go to get crunk :denzel:

Top Bottom