• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I couldn't come with SoulPech because essentially, my whole family was paranoid about the snowy weather and pulled me back.

They didn't even listen to me when I said we were driving away from the bad weather, and pretty much said that I probably wasn't gonna make it through alive if I went with my team.

This was gonna be the last big thing I'd do this year and they ruin it for me because they couldn't listen or believe what Pech & I said about the kind of weather we were going through to get to this venue.

I hope this never happens to me again. I just woke up to type this.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
To say that I'm upset is an understatement.

I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I shouldn't have let my family drag me back like this. I should've went with my friends anyway just to prove them wrong.

They thought the whole state of Michigan was covered by a dangerous snowstorm. They didn't listen to me when I said that the path we were going through wasn't part of this. They just believed in what this "Triple A" place said.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
In sight of this, I'm reminding everyone of these rules for your tournament sets. If you are 5 minutes late to your match you will lose the first game. If you are 10 minutes late you will lose the set. No sympathy.
liars

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can give a Mini Results from what I know off hand.

Brawl Doubles
1. LOE1/SK
2. LoF Zinoto/LoF NAKAT
3. MJG/Kain

Brawl Singles
1. LoF NAKAT
2. LoF Zinoto
3. MJG
4. VGBC Logic
5. LOE1
5. Seagull Joe
7. Orion
7. TO Joe

Also something very important I learned from this event. Tio Pro and Challonge have a very different way that they send players to the loser's bracket from winners. It was impossible to line both Challonge and Tio's losers bracket up so I had to abandon using it for this event sadly.

Top Bottom