• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean. I think Ally would be a better partner than Kain. But. Maybe I'm just silly..
Yeah, I said he'd have a hard time finding someone, not that it's impossible. There are only 9 other guys who I would say are better or evenish on him is the point, though I get your point that Ally is coming to this and he's better than him.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Fine easier to win

Same problem collecting

@LOE1 last I remember was after I won the game against xatic I turned to face you and asked "where the MM" while you stood there with your jaw on the floor
BRING IT (insert pic of the rock)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Too bad I have to work this day... would love to bankroll a $100 money match behind Blue Rogue vs MI new favorite son, Zinoto.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
trying to figure out a way to get to this, greyhound prices look rediculous atm(100$ one way) but im sure ill figure something out, meek is good with finding bus tickets..i really wanna come :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm usually proven correct over time, MJG. I could probably make a giant post on that thread of things I have said, people arguing with me, then me being right with results. But I know some of you boys don't like the hype and prefer to just steamroll unsuspecting morons.

Other than myself. I'm bad, but a world class troll.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
mind lending me a link? nothings coming up for under 200 dude...not sure what your doing...do i need to be dropped off at michigan flyer e lansing station,mi or michigamme,mi?(lol?)

edit: ally/mjg wanna team?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ayo Bpow if you need assistance of the financial type, I can help make things a little easier if you still wanna show. Lemme know. Just ask Averil, I take care of my OoS peeps.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
i'd like to come to this, but probably can't. how much was your trip last time averil?
I could always megabus to DM and we could go from there or you could hop on too. I'm really planning on making this and we could obv stay with Thugz and/or Tech's hottub. The real question is

Do you like the Tigers?

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
Tech, whenever you put Xatic as "attending" on the participant list, just automatically add me. Cuz more than likely I'm coming too, lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Pretty sure he and I are teaming for this one. For these Michigan events we're usually teammates. If not then, I'm down to team. I haven't 100% confirmed this yet.

ZTD | TECHnology

So SK has no idea whats happening for dubs lmao. Oblivion is such a wild card so I have no clue yet. I guess I'm just gonna stay open and see what happens. If anyone else is truly interested holler at me. Might as well see what comes up lol.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I lied. I secretly dumped Tech for the best Snake in the Midwest: Gifts.

Xatic, whenever you put Xatic as "attending" on the participant list, just automatically add me. Cuz more than likely I'm coming too, lol.
Depends this time since I'm not the one that will be driving. haha
This can still work, assuming I'm not carpooling a bunch of people from wherever we're being housed.

Top Bottom