• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Today I learned that promising me "Free Alcohol" during a set makes me go Super Saiyan instantly. Ori and Rage know whats up.....:yeahboi:

Special shoutouts to Coco for knowing the way to my heart.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hey yall! You guys are really good at this game! I don't know if this game has a point in your future though, I really think you should all stop playing and enjoy real life, and have real friends. Most of you are really greasy and nasty looking. You guys really need to shower. Now, I'm not talking about the black people, they are cool and fresh. But you nasty neckbeards really need to straighten up. Coco is really nasty and is gumpy as ****. You need to shut your mouth when you play, your rotten breath stinks up the whole gaming room. And get a belt man, I hate seeing your dirt ***. And the caveman looking guy with the beard, seriously, get some shoes on, I don't want to see your toes cringe when you play this game because it's getting 'intense'. Also shut your mouth, you talking way to much with that lisp. And to all those **** out there who pick up Metaknight, just stop playing. You all just about have crater skin with the pimples and nasty looking facial neckbeard hair. You are all autists and should play on the PC, PC MASTER RACE! Did I mention that the black people are the only cool people in the community, well they are. Hope to see you all next time, and when I say that, I mean you are all showered and cleaned up. Because I don't want to see your smelly dirt ***** again.
So glad I wandered into this thread. :awesome:

-Coco-

Smash Ace
Hey yall! You guys are really good at this game! I don't know if this game has a point in your future though, I really think you should all stop playing and enjoy real life, and have real friends. Most of you are really greasy and nasty looking. You guys really need to shower. Now, I'm not talking about the black people, they are cool and fresh. But you nasty neckbeards really need to straighten up. Coco is really nasty and is gumpy as ****. You need to shut your mouth when you play, your rotten breath stinks up the whole gaming room. And get a belt man, I hate seeing your dirt ***. And the caveman looking guy with the beard, seriously, get some shoes on, I don't want to see your toes cringe when you play this game because it's getting 'intense'. Also shut your mouth, you talking way to much with that lisp. And to all those **** out there who pick up Metaknight, just stop playing. You all just about have crater skin with the pimples and nasty looking facial neckbeard hair. You are all autists and should play on the PC, PC MASTER RACE! Did I mention that the black people are the only cool people in the community, well they are. Hope to see you all next time, and when I say that, I mean you are all showered and cleaned up. Because I don't want to see your smelly dirt ***** again.
Not gonna lie, I laughed

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!

makoforce

Smash Ace
who is this? lol /salt

Top Bottom