• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 2! NEW MI monthly hosted by Rizk7

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He only beat me cuz of an sd at 30% but honestly I think we all give him too much **** lol.
You think that. Then you quit giving him **** and he starts trying to fist your anus. **** keeps the fist away from the anus, I've discovered. So does a lot of hair and dingleberries.

I member when Midwest had lots of entrants all the time =(. It's all dead!
Yeah, I remember 2008.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo exact change only, there is a gas station across the street that can break your big bills.

:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
My reason is invalid.

If I say "I hate teams because there is too much **** going on and I'm bad at it" then I might as well not play smash....... not trying to be down on myself :p

And I wanna see how I can do going :dedede: in teams.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i haven't heard about lain going to this, and sadly, anther has been inactive for a looooonnng time :(

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm discouraged to play Brawl again.

It's personal between me and LOE1, but there is no point in talking to him about it since he never listens.

michiganGREASY

Smash Rookie
Hey yall! You guys are really good at this game! I don't know if this game has a point in your future though, I really think you should all stop playing and enjoy real life, and have real friends. Most of you are really greasy and nasty looking. You guys really need to shower. Now, I'm not talking about the black people, they are cool and fresh. But you nasty neckbeards really need to straighten up. Coco is really nasty and is gumpy as ****. You need to shut your mouth when you play, your rotten breath stinks up the whole gaming room. And get a belt man, I hate seeing your dirt ***. And the caveman looking guy with the beard, seriously, get some shoes on, I don't want to see your toes cringe when you play this game because it's getting 'intense'. Also shut your mouth, you talking way to much with that lisp. And to all those **** out there who pick up Metaknight, just stop playing. You all just about have crater skin with the pimples and nasty looking facial neckbeard hair. You are all autists and should play on the PC, PC MASTER RACE! Did I mention that the black people are the only cool people in the community, well they are. Hope to see you all next time, and when I say that, I mean you are all showered and cleaned up. Because I don't want to see your smelly dirt ***** again.

Top Bottom