• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley Threads - Permanently Banned From SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
already! well, stop it now before it gets to be a huge problem.
back on topic, what month do you guys think ridley would be revealed?
i'd hope november cuz its my birthday month..

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Hmm I'm gonna go Jan, they'll probably save the best til last :)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Im thinking more around january, I dont know why, but I dont think november is rildey's month. but him being announced anytime before the games release is good enough for me!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Welcome the newest additions to R.I.D.L.E.Y. : error_alt_delete and Wiseguy!
well...crap. i didn't want to announce anything until i got things in order, but i guess things slip out.

anyway, i'll be contacting you two for stuff on our club.

however, i am still reviewing some of you, so don't give up hope yet

Ridley for Brawl

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
can we never find peace? I hope this gets finished quikly, wait...
who's side is megatron on anyway?(dont say decepticons)
I hope they also give us an intro video for ridley when they announce him or even better, A metriod AT item with him

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
@ ridley prime- I was making a crack at samus hateing ridley then the image were samus is cuddling with ridley.
Oh. That :p...

Hello fellow Ridley fans just an anouncement if any member from the Geno alliance ever comes here and flames again it was him not all of us so please do not take it out on all of us. Here's to new beggings with hopefully a new friendship and.... RIDLEY AND GENO FOR BRAWL!!!!1
Ah yes. A good new beginning indeed. Cheers, my friend. :)

Me turning my back on you? ha, don't make me laugh, i tried and tried to keep the last thread in line, none of you listened to me, so why should i keep trying.
Oh. Good point. I guess that was a little harsh of me to say >.>...

Though what was it you were wanting everyone to listen to you about again? Merging the threads? I don't really see how that would've made a big difference, to be honest :ohwell: (aside from being able to reach the 9000 mark of course :p).

Geno and Ridley are not even comparable, jus sayin.
Now that, we can agree on. :p

We should all live harmonously together.

Ridley, Geno, Krystal, Lucario & Megaman for brawl!!!
That last sentence can't be complete without Mewtwo and Wolf. :p

Good report me, I could care less.
Oh. So now you're sassing the thread author? That's not a good way to go, but at least Ralph has stopped...

That's cool, I'll make sure we are both banned by the end of today, have fun and die.

I hope they also give us an intro video for ridley when they announce him
Like they did with Sonic? That would be nice.

Anyhow, yeah. If Ridley was revealed by some chance tonight, that would be like the best miracle for us after what happened earlier today, but it'll probably just be another mediocre update...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Anyhow, yeah. If Ridley was revealed by some chance tonight, that would be like the best miracle for us after what happened earlier today, but it'll probably just be another mediocre update...
it'd be the perfect way to christen this thread!! no more arguing,spammin or flaming other
characters, just rejoicing, ridley 4 tonight!!
*20 min. later, welcome to Ridle for brawl number 4!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Welcome the newest additions to R.I.D.L.E.Y. : error_alt_delete and Wiseguy!
well...crap. i didn't want to announce anything until i got things in order, but i guess things slip out.

anyway, i'll be contacting you two for stuff on our club.

however, i am still reviewing some of you, so don't give up hope yet

Ridley for Brawl
Thanks a ton guys. I vow to use this new power for good. I'd like to thank the academy...

Say folks, realistically speaking, what do you think are the chances of a Ridley confirmation this very night? I don't want to set us up for disappointment, but we ARE overdue for an earthshattering character update. I predict that we'll see someone like Olimar or Ridley. (Of course, my prediction skills are so bad, it's almost legendary...)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Again, just ignore instigators. If you don't respond to them they have nothing to work with.

@Ralph: thanks for trying to be civilized. We could use more of that lately.

Oh hello there Silver, you've got quite a lot of catching up to do...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
...........................................................................What exactly happened?
Gypsy snapped and started spamming the Ashley and Geno topics, then Lego and Grim followed by spamming Ridley threads. Long story short the old Ridley thread exploded and we started a new one ;)

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
After reviewing not only this thread but the entire Ridley situation, the moderators have come to the conclusion that there will, from hence forth, be no Ridley threads allowed on Smashboards. The only exception to this is if he's announced as a permanent character - then he will get his own subroom. However, even then, it will be under strict moderation - this niche of Ridley lovers has, unfortunately, proven themselves unable to discuss in a civil manner. Closing one thread for a remake is understandable - but two? No, that's too much. Not to mention this thread has already descended into spam and flame.

I'm happy to see that people are so passionate about Brawl, but it saddens me that they can't express their ideas in a more decent manner. You've had your chances, and you've blown them all.

Furthermore, if anyone dares to create a new Ridley thread, they will be instantly banned for two weeks. Also, if there is any attempt to turn any other thread into a Ridley discussion thread, those users will be banned.

I'm sorry it has to come to this. Obviously, moderators such as Youko and myself want to see Ridley in Brawl, so this is not something that I enjoy doing, but as a moderator, I have to limit the amount of spam that these boards encounter.

That is all, chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom