• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley Threads - Permanently Banned From SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
FLAMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. Let's start this off in the right foot. Just ignore people trying to start something, alright?

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Can I pass the buck to Sakurai on this? If we had gotten some decent updates this week, everyone wouldn't have gone crazy and gotten banned...but, maybe that's just me...

BTW, RDK, can I use your sig?

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
*Hopes to join R.I.D.L.E.Y.*

I propose a new mission statement for the club: to educate, rather than antagonize, those unfortunate few who fail to see the genius of Ridley in Brawl. Flaming solves nothing.

(Also, how epic would it be if tonight happened to be Ridely's confirmation?)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Maybe we're all restless due to the lack of good updates. Victory poses... do u mean taunts?

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
You have no idea...lol.

Probably not quite as epic as the 20 Ridley threads on the Character Forum, though. :p

Final word before I go: RIDLEY members will be discussing and deciding on new members this week. Please do not pester us. We will get back to you in due time. Thanks.

And as always, Ridley for Brawl!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
*Hopes to join R.I.D.L.E.Y.*

I propose a new mission statement for the club: to educate, rather than antagonize, those unfortunate few who fail to see the genius of Ridley in Brawl. Flaming solves nothing.

That would be the most epic thing ever. Quite possibly.

If you want to join we would be most willing to welcome you. Just PM colbusman about it.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
*hopes I get in*
in any case, IDK which topic to discuss so Ill go with the entrance.
I think the eye glowing thing is the best one by far, but another possibility is for him to fly in, land, and then roar at the competition.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Wow ridley threads ahve the worst luck
But like Ridley, it just keeps coming back when it falls. :laugh:

still ill try to post here more in honor of the fallen founders...
Might I remind you that what the founders did was not honerable in itself? >.>

Sweet, a fresh start!!
RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!
Yep, but it seems I didn't get to be the one to make the 1st post. :( I really would've liked that, but oh well. Like I said before, if Aryman does a good job on keeping the 1st post updated when necessary, then I won't be disappointed...

yes, we should change the first post up abit. i still see the picture of norfair as if it werent in brawl.
Look again. There's a link to the real Norfair stage update right above the Norfair idea thing :p (which I added).

WOW, you guys suck!!
Speak for yourself since you're the only one trolling at the moment.

I am dissapointed in ALL OF YOU!! How can you call yourself Ridley fans and not be as devoted as we should.
You have no reason to be disappointed in me, for I HAVE in fact been as devoted as I should. Example? Take a look at all the updates & edits I made to the 1st post yesterday, which I worked so hard on.

People have looked at our club and idiolize it!! Everyone should be ASHAMED of yourselves!
Not everyone. The only ones who should be ashamed are the ones who decided to commit account suicide. I am, in no way responsible for what they did, nor is anyone else here who decided to remain sane when things went bad.

Shuma whont be around here a lot now good Sir, so it falls to you and Aryman, besides no one listens to me. So yeah.
Farewell then...

Don't start with me kid.
If you plan to keep up with this, get out of my sight please. =)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Can I pass the buck to Sakurai on this? If we had gotten some decent updates this week, everyone wouldn't have gone crazy and gotten banned...but, maybe that's just me...

BTW, RDK, can I use your sig?
i predicted it would happen, i was preaching one night that the APOCALAPSE was coming,
i blew it out of proportion, but nonetheless..

Pengie

Smash Lord
One thing we could discuss is Ridley's role in the Subspace Emissary. I personally think that Ridley will start off working for the Ancient Minister and then turn on him.

Ridley for Brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh i'll still be around, i just whont try to keep THIS thread in line.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Not everyone. The only ones who should be ashamed are the ones who decided to commit account suicide. I am, in no way responsible for what they did, nor is anyone else here who decided to remain sane when things went bad.
Yes, but you or people like you did spamfest the first Ridley thread and killed it. It made the second one not even worth it...probably why those guys were so willing to throw their accounts away: Because it was pointless after that.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
One thing we could discuss is Ridley's role in the Subspace Emissary. I personally think that Ridley will start off working for the Ancient Minister and then turn on him.

Ridley for Brawl
well, we know that if this was the case, samus wouldnt team up with Ridley. instead, she would probably rather kill him first. so i think he might team up with someone like Captain falcon, or lucas. with all of these strange team ups its very difficult to say WHO he might team up with.

I'll guess lucas, I just got a feeling that a little kid with PK powers is going to team up with the galactic space dragon creature.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Gotta agree, I cant call the founders heroes now (the ones that got banned), I lost respects for guys like grim lizard, too bad my buddy lego got banend, but well whats done is done, I guess I would have gone with a similair banned if I knew there was no way to not get banned, but at least I would do it honorably...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
i have submitted it to colbusman, you must PM him and he will tell you if you can join
People (like omega_ridley_x) have been PM'ing me asking to join, though. 0_o

Victory poses... do u mean taunts?
No. Victory poses are the things characters do right at the end of the match.

Ridley for Brawl
We've discussed his possible role in the SE dozens of times before...

Meh i'll still be around, i just whont try to keep THIS thread in line.
Why not? We could sure use your help, rather than you turning your back on us...

Samus wants her Ridley to make it. :laugh:
I believe I already posted that pic in the previous thread. :p

Yes, but you or people like you did spamfest the first Ridley thread and killed it. It made the second one not even worth it...probably why those guys were so willing to throw their accounts away: Because it was pointless after that.
Meh. I guess I can understand that. Sort of... but I wasn't around during the days of the 1st Ridley thread (just for the record), and if people whom you think were like me did spamfast, then they weren't really like me :p (I'm not the spamming kind).

Nonetheless, the 2nd thread was very well worth it to me. :) It was pretty much the 1st thread I became active here at, and I got a great experience out of it overall, so I'll never forget. It wasn't a waste...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Ridley for Brawl
i made a post about that in the other ridley thread,
i said that ridley fights samus,attacks ice clinbers after they team up, and then drops
a SS bomb on icicle mountain..
i'll post it completely if i could find it

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm trying to join R.I.D.L.E.Y., quote this if you think i should join

*in memory of platnum,our 2nd worst spammer ever,
he tried this once, i wanna see if it works :chuckle:

Edit: sorry for the tripe post

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Hoepfully, this will be the last time we have to create a new Ridley group.

Cause Ridley is still too big
of a Nintendo icon to NOT be in Brawl. If he doesn't get in, the world will go mad

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm trying to join R.I.D.L.E.Y., quote this if you think i should join

*in memory of platnum,our 2nd worst spammer ever,
he tried this once, i wanna see if it works :chuckle:
R.I.P. platnum. Mog forever!

What exactly are requirements to join R.I.D.L.E.Y. anyway?

UberBob

Smash Apprentice
I think it will be pretty cool in subspace if during the metroid segment, samus fights ridley and you get to choose which one to play as .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom