• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
If someone has gone through Laredo it would be nice to see which route is better/safest.

defsithe

Smash Ace
me and majoras always took 83 to laredo but there is a bunch of hills and its kinda dangerous cuz u cant see whats ahead. and u lose phone signal somewhere around half way so if something happens u might not be able to make a call.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
how much should each person take and gas!! munny
we cant stay anyware its a go and come trip.

i got a v6 engine

and who would come to this get together

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Probably $40 each to be safe or $30 to really go on a budget. Depends on how much money others want to waste on food or something.

$8 Venue fee, $5 (assuming) per event. = $18 for Brawl + Melee. Everything else to gas/food.

I'm sure Guero would like to go so he'll probably come along. Unsure about anyone else though. I guess if nobody provides a ride we meet at Sunrise Mall?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Andilex, are you still going to be able to provide a ride today? I need to know soon.

and Guero, do you want to come along? Or does anyone want to go as well?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
How did you get to the Mall last time then? Ask whoever dropped you off to drop you off there. Andilex will pick us up.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Unsure, I'd like to get back tonight but I'll stay for a night. Andilex doesn't have his car right now either so I don't know if he'll be able to provide a ride or when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom