• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Now without further ado, I present.

Brawlfest 8 - THE RETURN OF SMASH BROTHERS' RETURN OF PAPI'S RETURN

Date: February 27

PAYOUTS: Yes, believe it or not, I WILL be paying out top 5. Yes, 6 people will be getting a reward. And trust me, Pax needs money so start donating. :p

1st: 100%
2nd: 1hr in a room with vorgy
3rd: 5 minutes in a room with vorgy
4th: kiss by vorgy
5th: slap in the *** by vorgy
5th: slap in the *** by vorgy

EVERYONE BE READY, SINCE YOU ALL WANT A BIG TOURNAMENT, YOU WILL GET ONE.

See everyone there. ;)
i kinda like this better :), and ok well we have to start posting up flyers NOW!! to get people hyped up, so each time they pass through the hallway they're going to be like "huh brawl tourny" then the next day "oh yea brawl tourny" and then the day before the tourny "oh S*H*I*T its tomorrow" and they'll go, i would also suggest to put "CASH PRICES" in the flyer so more peeps will come since they think they are good

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i kinda like this better :), and ok well we have to start posting up flyers NOW!! to get people hyped up, so each time they pass through the hallway they're going to be like "huh brawl tourny" then the next day "oh yea brawl tourny" and then the day before the tourny "oh S*H*I*T its tomorrow" and they'll go, i would also suggest to put "CASH PRICES" in the flyer so more peeps will come since they think they are good
if anyone wants those things from gonz i doubt they have to place lol

but yes get a flyer made asap! ill start spamming it all month long.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
fine, you bring 8 360's and make it happen. =]
i was talking with Veta about it and he says he can get people to comeand help with the setups. hes the one who suggested the idea because he plays fps games like a pro. it should be common sense for a side tourney event to get its own setups, especially one that needs many of them like halo. but if we can pull it off, then we can get a large community to know about the smash scene and possibly anter the tournament.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
halo 3 sucks. if there is going to be a side tourney it should be a fun game that everyone plays or would like to play. we should have a halo 1 side tourney. tons of people would show. ; P

Vorguen

Smash Champion
This is a good idea... I'll add CASH prices

if anyone wants those things from gonz i doubt they have to place lol

but yes get a flyer made asap! ill start spamming it all month long.
Maybe they have to place... maybe they just have to complete the Vorgy challenge... ;)

Tree's birthday is on saturday! <3
ZOMG HAPPU BIRTHDAF

ladies and gentlemen! I will be attending brawlfest 8

trolled
loooooooool I read this and was like 10 bucks say Andilex falls for it haha.

Am i on /ignore ;-;

You all gonna be able to come down on the 6th for the tourney or naw?
HIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
This is a good idea... I'll add CASH prices

Maybe they have to place... maybe they just have to complete the Vorgy challenge... ;)

ZOMG HAPPU BIRTHDAF

loooooooool I read this and was like 10 bucks say Andilex falls for it haha.

HIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
:(
it was a trick,
i fail at life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom