• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 4 Videos *****UPDATED AGAIN

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So me vs Jesus even though we've played like a thousand and one tournament sets only like 2 are out there of me getting ***** by Jesus?

Yay.... I guess?

:phone:

Twix

Smash Cadet
Hate the lag on the pool vids :x

But great **** nonetheless. I was pretty glad to see Mang0 go try-hard vs PP, both did a great job.

Oh and just for the record, I don't think Darrell could take Reno in a MM >:D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
The following matches are corrupted :(

jman vs DoH
jman vs tec0
mango vs azen

these are the matches that i have
animal vs TheIrishMafia
DoH vs DJ nintendo
Dr. PP vs MattdotZeb
Jman vs Cyrain
Jman & Hax vs D1 & Benteezy
Mango vs Redd
Solar & UltimaScout va Zoso & TheIrishMafia
Where/when will they go up?

DarrellD

Smash Ace
hate the lag on the pool vids :x

but great **** nonetheless. I was pretty glad to see mang0 go try-hard vs pp, both did a great job.

Oh and just for the record, i don't think darrell could take reno in a mm >:d
challenge accepted!!!!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I like how these videos give me hope. Hope that good recorders are still needed, and that I must continue to record tournaments.

Niko45

Smash Master
Still hoping me vs Kage, Cactuar, and MDZ were recorded (same TV as me vs Mafia).

Oh and was anyone recording the TV closest to the door? I played Ambix on that TV.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Thanks DOH!

God damn kage...i was ugly :( im not pleased with how I played, but it was still fun!!!

You'll get a more competitive set next time..I promise.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya thx a lot, it's appreciated, I liked it overall. =P When I watch my Falcon I'm still wtf... I mean if you compare it to the other ones.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
kage vs hax is one of the best sets I have ever seen, so ****ing intense good ****
Indeed. That was my favorite set of the tournament just on the competitive front. GFs was awesome but the ebb and flow of Falco dittos can't compete with the martial arts-looking fest of well-timed punches and knees.

Geist

Smash Master
Just wanna say that the commentary on these is classy as ****, good **** guys.
Also some of these matches are so good I dont even want to complain about quality. Namely Hax v Kage and anything with PP Mango and M2K in it

Legend4ryFlower

Smash Cadet
So were not gonna get better quality of PP vs Mango? Probably was answered already...

And the commentary was terrible. I dont know why people settle for commentary thats just random talking and not real insight on the match. And they dont even get excited for it. Its like watching some super awkward kid go out on his first date, its just awkward as ****. and youre just sitting there, wishing they would just stop being awkward.

Thats just me though.

Top Bottom