• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 4 Videos *****UPDATED AGAIN

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
so where are the singles sets everyone wants to watch?

not noobs and lame *** doubles.

10charasdasd

Aber

Smash Journeyman
jw why isnt grand finals the first thing uploaded from every tourney?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
probably the last thing on the hard drive. probably easier to split and upload chronologically.

i know nothing about recording/uploading, but that's just what i imagine.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

*looks @ the singles matches uploaded thusfar*

i see no noobs listed in any of those links. Even if there were any not well known players listed they have just as much a right to have thier videos up as everyone else

@ Aber + Bl@ckChris: typically when uploading videos it's a good idea to do them in some sort of order, at least when i upload videos i find it easier to do it that way. I'm sure most of everything will be up before the weekend is overwith :)

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry for not posting I have been busy with real life ish. I have the stream matches ( sadly quality is kinda meh cause of the low quality of the stream) but its watchable.

Codi

Smash Ace
sorry for not posting I have been busy with real life ish. I have the stream matches ( sadly quality is kinda meh cause of the low quality of the stream) but its watchable.
Don't worry about it take your time real life ish are more important then videos so take your time

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
they were both playing great. mango was just playing better. it wasn't completely one sided. it's definitely worth getting up. it'll happen when it happens.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean yeah, game count wise surely, i'm just saying it wasn't 4 stocks all over the place. peepee fought back during matches, but clearly it wasn't enough to win them.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i mean yeah, game count wise surely, i'm just saying it wasn't 4 stocks all over the place. peepee fought back during matches, but clearly it wasn't enough to win them.
Oh no, I'm just trying to describe the overall play and I was thoroughly impressed, just the creativity, reaction time, decisions.. sick.. lol.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I have an image of PP furiously refreshing the channel looking for vids, with a notepad in hand

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
as much as I couldn't stand people talking up hax when he was like 14 and a prodigy of the game, I can't help but talk up silentswag. I now know what it is like. Dude put in work and is repping Pittsburgh hella crazy. I am so proud of him and the people he plays with(taki, nick, jake, naka, aaron, matt, evan ambix, rob the whole west PA team). You guys are awesome and keep at it. Wish I was there sometimes miss ya, seeya at apex.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wohoo! New vids are all up. It's stream quality though, so we're going to have to wait for better quality. Still, very much appreciated.

Beat!

Smash Master
This Mango guy is pretty decent.

That PP dude isn't all that bad either.

M2K did well, but smh at last game of LFs.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I laughed so hard at m2k, going out like a little kid when his precious ledge was taken from him.

Little *****

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
I don't agree with PP when he says that m2k has problems with falco anymore. Especially since he ***** every falco cept mango/pp and goes evensies with them when in top form.

don't give up m2k we all know how ****ing good you are! You have it in you to be top again! ;)

Top Bottom