• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 4 prediction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat!

Smash Master
Anyone else remember April 1st this year, when "Sheik" was changed to "Shiiiieeeek" and "Shiek" was changed to "I can't spell"?

Good times.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I don't see why playing the NTSC Version should be much of a complaint. Sheik, Fox,Falco, Marth are all better in NTSC then they are in PAL. If you aren't a Puff/Peach You should be happy. Armada is a Peach player and he won Genesis 2. The rest of you.....where you at?
Wrong. Falco is better in PAL, his dair change doesn't matter much. Fox and sheik is worse though which makes him a better overall character.

Marth gets a dair, sure, but he also faces a way harder sheik matchup, and a fox that can waveshine him and is an overall better character.

IMO marth is also better in PAL overall.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What if I use Donkey Kong, Spam_arrows, who is objectively worse even ignoring other character nerfs in NTSC?

Zoler

Smash Ace
Actually, not that sure about Marth, the dair is really useful.. but falco is definitely better in PAL.

Technically every character except fox and sheik (and marth, not sure), is better in PAL.

Varist

Smash Lord
@Zoler
+Ganon 10fairs

edit: i don't, i'm just dumb :awesome:
flattery will get you into a girl's pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom