• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 | Video Thread - BEST GFS EVER?! MATCHES UP.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
No hype at all lol ... I thought it would be way more hype ...

Mango needs to play seriously again, we took him for granted

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Insane tournament xD

I'm really lookin forward to these vids.

Try not to post RoM vids everywhere. Try to keep most if not all here. For the video discussion board anyway. If you wanna post your vid for like critique in a character board go for it.

*sticks*

LLDL

Smash Hero
No hype at all lol ... I thought it would be way more hype ...

Mango needs to play seriously again, we took him for granted
Those vids don't show the hype for some reason, trust me the real ones the crowds explode every match.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol no get me vs vanz and my sets with pp up :D

then upload m2k's sets with pp

then later upload me vs m2k

so we can ignore how viciously m2k ***** me :[

Composeur

Smash Ace
MAD hype. I wish I hadn't read any of the posts revealing some of the set results beforehand. Ugh. <_<

LLDL

Smash Hero
K, I posted a list of all the matches in the OP guys. If you played in the bracket, please point out which of your matches were not played on a recording set up, so I can cross them out on that list.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i remember the wackest thing was that jman vs Lucky started playing just before PP vs hbox and they had all the hype, almost no one really watched pp vs hbox

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
To the uploaders:
Please have sound in both left and right channels!
I just saw that Waffles uploaded a video, but I couldn't watch it with sound because there's only sound in the right channel.
Just saying this now before it's too late...

PB&J

Smash Hero
im not gonna lie..i started charger my camera..then i walk over and see lambchops ****** m2k on yoshi's..do i run and get my camera for the rest of the set or do i watch in awe at this amazing set..i stayed and watched lambchops bring m2k to third game last stock..and sd last stock..it was the best set of the tourny...i wish 2nd game was at least recorded because it shows that falco is way better on yoshis than marth..like way better

besides that subscribe for greatness- http://www.youtube.com/user/pbnj2323?feature=mhum

ill be uploading soon

LLDL

Smash Hero
Pbnj, were gonna live long cuz we both just posted about the same thing in two diff threads <3

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
K, I posted a list of all the matches in the OP guys. If you played in the bracket, please point out which of your matches were not played on a recording set up, so I can cross them out on that list.
Druggedfox vs Tope wasn't recorded. Or so Druggedfox tells me. And the same thing with Druggedfox vs Lucky and druggedfox vs rockcrock

im not gonna lie..i started charger my camera..then i walk over and see lambchops ****** m2k on yoshi's..do i run and get my camera for the rest of the set or do i watch in awe at this amazing set..i stayed and watched lambchops bring m2k to third game last stock..and sd last stock..it was the best set of the tourny...i wish 2nd game was at least recorded because it shows that falco is way better on yoshis than marth..like way better

besides that subscribe for greatness- http://www.youtube.com/user/pbnj2323?feature=mhum

ill be uploading soon

lol

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
I can't wait to watch the all the finals videos....gonna check again after work and hope there's something to sate my hunger for the matches :x

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wow chain-ace you wiener
i started uploading vids and went to make a thread

AND NOW THIS

AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN FRIENDLY ME EITHER

CHAIN-ACE IS A HUGE BUTTFACE

ALSO HE IS A BIG WIENER

wait that sounded gay

Top Bottom