• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 | Video Thread - BEST GFS EVER?! MATCHES UP.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the TV up front closest to the entrance

and the far right tv in the front

Banks

Smash Hero
I remember searching for hours to find one ****ty vid of captain jack vs a random *** f@gtier player from japan when i learned how to play

i remember DC++ and its ****ing horrible download rate, getting low resolution tourney vids from months ago, hosted by people dedicated enough to leave a ****ing chat room open on their computer 24/7

youtube was invented, and anyone who records is REQUIRED TO UPLOAD AT HIGH QUALITY IN HIGH RESOLUTION WITH ADEQUATE COMMENTARY WITHIN 24 HOURS

- Smash Community 2010

Alukard

Smash Hero
!

I remember searching for hours to find one ****ty vid of captain jack vs a random *** f@gtier player from japan when i learned how to play

i remember DC++ and its ****ing horrible download rate, getting low resolution tourney vids from months ago, hosted by people dedicated enough to leave a ****ing chat room open on their computer 24/7

youtube was invented, and anyone who records is REQUIRED TO UPLOAD AT HIGH QUALITY IN HIGH RESOLUTION WITH ADEQUATE COMMENTARY WITHIN 24 HOURS

- Smash Community 2010
god i love you LOL

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo, dgdtj is doin it right.

nobody's complainin cuz there's not a thread to complain in.

don't make a thread until at least some of the vids are had.

i think that could be the moral of this story.

LLDL

Smash Hero
What TV was that missing DVD on.

Me and Strawhats played alternating friendlies with lucky on the tv all the way to the right (falco vs fox and marth vs fox) after one of lucky and mangos double sets i think. I got him to 1 stock in one of them iirc.

strawhats

Smash Master
What TV was that missing DVD on.

Me and Strawhats played alternating friendlies with lucky on the tv all the way to the right (falco vs fox and marth vs fox) after one of lucky and mangos double sets i think. I got him to 1 stock in one of them iirc.
lol...I remember those friendlies...fun times

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it was indeed the rightmost one.

it's pretty annoying losing that whole spindle.

i've been backing up my original recorded videos on those dvd-rs because all my external harddrives have been dropped by someone who wasn't me.

Top Bottom