• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

Curlz

Smash Lord
LA Crew > FloraBama! <3

Also, if I'm going to this, I'll have a complete setup. (TV, Wii, Brawl, Melee)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Curlz and Jnig ill MM you guys if i got some money.Still tryin to get this second job cause my job at the go karts track isnt paying much :(

BUt yeah jnig ill asume itll be your wario?
and curlz....mk? if its mk that money is mine.If you go oli iono..idk oli vs d3 that well ha
Looking more forward to this :D

lol at curlz knowing my typo name when im on dat stream monster status :)

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Curlz and Jnig ill MM you guys if i got some money.Still tryin to get this second job cause my job at the go karts track isnt paying much :(

BUt yeah jnig ill asume itll be your wario?
and curlz....mk? if its mk that money is mine.If you go oli iono..idk oli vs d3 that well ha
Looking more forward to this :D

lol at curlz knowing my typo name when im on dat stream monster status :)
You work at fast eddie's????

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
No Sams Fun city. Ive been a lifegaurd at the waterpark for 3 summers but since its closed i started working on the amusment side.I work the tracks over there.

Curlz

Smash Lord
If LA comes, the most you'll be getting is our normal carpool; Lee, Hyro, JNig, Ran, Jio, and me. Those are our normal travelers. Some exceptions to that are Arcadia, Batto, and Roni that randomly go to OoS tournies.

Vaj, Idk who I'd be going as. Let's just make character switches legal. ;]

Best of 5, $5.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Will be able to come to the tourney serin? I wanta play your captin falcon(melee) and your King DDD again.

Were seeing if the hotel can give us more time for the tourney. Were aiming that they'll charge us for 2 more hours or give it to us.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Sure curlz, just find me after im out of the tourney singles wise lol

JNIG WHERE YOU AT IMMA CG DAT AH ALL DAY wario vs d3 mm to?

i really wanted to play you in bracket at the FL tourney back in april but my pockets got ***** so i ended up not enterin singles.This time around should be different

Curlz

Smash Lord
Sounds good. Can't wait! :D

Serin, I want to play you as well. Do you even play Brawl? xD

Is this only going to be singles or are doubles involved as well?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey skater, see if ruse and manko wanta have a smashfest next weekend or the weekend after next.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure im gonna be teaming with mankosuki, I plan on making it to a LA tourney once money is right again so if im good enough im totally down ha :D
Sounds good! :]

You should try to make it to Tasol or February Fight Fest. :D

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Sure curlz, just find me after im out of the tourney singles wise lol

JNIG WHERE YOU AT IMMA CG DAT AH ALL DAY wario vs d3 mm to?

i really wanted to play you in bracket at the FL tourney back in april but my pockets got ***** so i ended up not enterin singles.This time around should be different
If we don't play in bracket, MM afterwards. I'd rather play against any DDD as little as possible lol. You're on.

Get ya johns ready.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So... I haven't been paying much attention to Smashboards except for the Project: M thread, but I'm definitely coming to this.

I have the entire week before this off from work, so anyone in Pensacola or surrounding areas that want to practice for this, I can hold some smashfests. I also have a new apartment which I'm currently moving into atm which means I have two for a while. Plenty of room to house any of FL (Tally, Panama City, etc.) that wants to crash here the night before, or even a couple days if you want. ^_^

I also have a truck now which means I can haul a ton of equipment to the tourney. Just on my own, I have two Cubes/Melee, two Wiis/Brawl, and around 7 TVs? not sure on the total amount since I just got a couple new ones. I recently got a Dazzel for my camcorder too, so if someone brings a laptop we can set up some streaming.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Yo manko we teaming for this right? i was stuck this week writing papers and doing homework but next week i should be available!

stOo0pid hype

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sure, I'm off again this Friday if you wanna play then. I heard that the UWF Thursday night game room is up again too, so I'll probably check that out.

Top Bottom