• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Good, can you bring it? I wanta record finals and certain matches. And i want to get crew battles recorded too.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Sorry bout the tourney having to start so early, its just that sh^tty time the hotel have us :(

Curlz

Smash Lord
Sorry bout the tourney having to start so early, its just that sh^tty time the hotel have us :(
Its not a problem at all. There have been crazier times to uphold to. :p

Yeah I'd wanna leave early around 8am. Mapquest has it at 2.5 hours but I know I'll get there in 2.
Sounds good then. I'll let you know whenever I get into Nola that weekend.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
So no one wants to hire a black lifeguard :(..All good though just gotta make sure i set money aside for this lol.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thats cool playa, just wanted to make sure.

Im thankful were getting good attendance, but WE NEED MORE SET-UPS!!!!!!

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Yo manko we teaming for this right? i was stuck this week writing papers and doing homework but next week i should be available!

stOo0pid hype
Hey Manko, you think me, Rag, and maybe Ryker can join in on that practice time on friday? We could go for a smashfest.

To everyone else:

We're thinking of having a crew battle tournament as well, but we need to know how many crews will be coming and how many people per crew.

Also, to anyone who needs housing, if you can post how many people are with you and what days you need housing for that would be good so we can make sure we get that out of the way.

Thanks everyone

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You might have to hit Pcola by yourself the day before the tourney Jin. You know i hit the club up the night before to relax and get my off of the tourney.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
You might have to hit Pcola by yourself the day before the tourney Jin. You know i hit the club up the night before to relax and get my off of the tourney.
Not talkin about the day of but i think they were sayin something about playing this friday.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Oh yeah yeah i think manko is gonna try to have an all night smashfest, id be down to stay till like 11 imma text him now see whats up

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Oh yeah yeah i think manko is gonna try to have an all night smashfest, id be down to stay till like 11 imma text him now see whats up
Here's My schedule:
Thurs 4th - 4am-1pm
Fri 5th - off
Sat 6th - 4am-1pm
Sun 7th - off everyday until the tourney

So I'm free to smash friday but since I'd have to be at work at 4am the next day, we can't go for too late. Any day except friday there's no time limit, but whenever people want to smash is cool with me.

I also plan on going to the UWF game room thing this week. It's every thursday night at 8pm-2am in building 58A. I haven't been all semester but I heard they were playing Brawl Minus lately, so we might find some new smashers there.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Here's My schedule:
Thurs 4th - 4am-1pm
Fri 5th - off
Sat 6th - 4am-1pm
Sun 7th - off everyday until the tourney

So I'm free to smash friday but since I'd have to be at work at 4am the next day, we can't go for too late. Any day except friday there's no time limit, but whenever people want to smash is cool with me.

I also plan on going to the UWF game room thing this week. It's every thursday night at 8pm-2am in building 58A. I haven't been all semester but I heard they were playing Brawl Minus lately, so we might find some new smashers there.
I can come and play saturday, that'll be alot better for me.

Zone

Smash Champion
Manko when can we friendly asap?? I want jiggs practice my fox kinda sucks against falco also

Zone

Smash Champion
Pritch was interested taco no answer yet. Drnasty should be coming nothing 100% yet except me

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Manko when can we friendly asap?? I want jiggs practice my fox kinda sucks against falco also
It's looking like the main smashfest is Saturday. I should be home around 2pm, what time do you guys want to start? I txted Drumma today so hopefully him and Rice can come too. People can crash for the night too if anyone wants it.

@skater: since you might not get to hang around too long on Saturday, you want to come over friday as well? We could get our brawl practice in then since Sat is looking to be all Melee.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Can me and Jin come friday 2 manko? Me and Jin need some Brawl practice ourselves.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
but we gotta play some brawl to though. I need that practice in. Me and Jin might come 2day and come back saturday. Can you pm me your address manko?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I live on campus at UWF. It's 11000 University Pkw Pensacola, FL 32514. When you get on campus, turn right and it's the first apartments on the right. Village West, Building D, Room 116. Earliest we could start is 2pm Saturday.

@skater: were you coming today or just doing tomorrow? txt me when you're ready.

Top Bottom