• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

Griffard

Smash Ace
Still looking for a ride from someone in the NOLA area, they need to have 2 spots in their car for me and my friend, we'll buy you food, gas, whatevs, just want to go smash. PM me and/or we can take it to texting.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The first person to record and upload vids of Ryker getting destroyed in Blazblue gets an internet cookie from Birmingham.

Raf, you getting top 3 in this?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
prob bringing like 4 other pcola people to this.maybe..
Are those guys going to be there for the smashfest 2morrow? And are those the others you might bring with you?

@ Anyone coming to the tourney- I really wanta record much of this tourney as possible so if any recording equipment please bring it.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
nah we will prob be at the tourney saturday around 11ish.Ill be in contact with you or jin because i still plan on entering doubles with manko

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The first person to record and upload vids of Ryker getting destroyed in Blazblue gets an internet cookie from Birmingham.

Raf, you getting top 3 in this?
Who the hell would be beating me? I'm going all Carl friendlies, so it might happen, but still.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Cool, because i changed my mind about the club. Ima just go saturday after the tourney

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
so yall Are gonna be at mankos tomorrow? what time? if i go i will prob go early cause i might be busy tomorrow night

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I plan to. We need to pick up some of them TVs anyway.
Good idea. I would love for you guys to take some of my TVs back with you Friday night. It will save me a lot of time in leaving Saturday morning and give you guys a head start on setting up.

For my smashfest, feel free to show up whenever. It starts whenever the first person shows, so just txt me when you come.

Also, we're going to be at my original place in Argo Hall. Now that I've switched to living in Village (where the last smashfest was) there's a lot more room at the old place. Again, feel free to call me for directions if needed.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
Are those guys going to be there for the smashfest 2morrow? And are those the others you might bring with you?

@ Anyone coming to the tourney- I really wanta record much of this tourney as possible so if any recording equipment please bring it.
hey, can i ride with you becuz im not sure about leekyle, i think its his boyfriend birthday or something like that.

i was gonna bring me tv, but im sure you dont know but my nephew lives with me now and the xbox and internet. etc is on that 1 tv so ill come empty handed. wow i just thought about it, i dont even have a g-cube controller. im sure you have like 8 of them. i no i suck, and i DEFINITILY wont enter brawl, but i might give my money to you guys in melee lol. im acctually exited about the tourney since its been soooooooooooooooo long for me.

(brawl is racist to jigglypuff) WTF is up with rest!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
so yall Are gonna be at mankos tomorrow? what time? if i go i will prob go early cause i might be busy tomorrow night
I think we might get there like 11pm, cause i have a lil date 2morrow, But after that i wanta come to manko's.

hey, can i ride with you becuz im not sure about leekyle, i think its his boyfriend birthday or something like that.

i was gonna bring me tv, but im sure you dont know but my nephew lives with me now and the xbox and internet. etc is on that 1 tv so ill come empty handed. wow i just thought about it, i dont even have a g-cube controller. im sure you have like 8 of them. i no i suck, and i DEFINITILY wont enter brawl, but i might give my money to you guys in melee lol. im acctually exited about the tourney since its been soooooooooooooooo long for me.

(brawl is racist to jigglypuff) WTF is up with rest!!!!
I don't mind picking you up, Just remember your going to be there til 11pm. And if everybody decide to eat together maybe even longer. And you'll do good in melee.;)
O, and ima pick you up like at 9:30 or 10. Just call me tomorrow

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
uhh i gotta see what these other pcola players say about me giving them a ride tomorrow. The one time i go oos(lol) ruse and holy stop playing. but yeah i guess if Fl could bro up with LA? since kismet will prob be in AL that would make like 8 on 8 or somethin??

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
uhh i gotta see what these other pcola players say about me giving them a ride tomorrow. The one time i go oos(lol) ruse and holy stop playing. but yeah i guess if Fl could bro up with LA? since kismet will prob be in AL that would make like 8 on 8 or somethin??
Crews were for Brawl right? I'm no good at Melee anymore but I'll probably enter for the lulz.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
just a heads up to the AL guys:

nobody in Pensacola is free tonight apparently. So the smash fest is just going to be me and the 4 guys from Panama City, half of which is Melee only. You're welcome to come if you want of course, but I didn't want you to be disappointed making the drive and expect more here.

P-cola's all meeting at my house in the morning to head to the tourney though.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Back home good Sh** to LA, always glad to see you guys and some new faces
Back to the drawing boards im going in(more) next time. Shoutoutz with results

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone!
@Curlz: Great teaming with you man, we gotta do this more often. I'mma be coming to TASOL if Skater can give me a ride!
@LeeMartin: Great games, when we played 'em. Hope I was more of a challenge than a roadbump.
@Cyphus: Holy ****, your DK is beast. I was completely taken aback when we played. Good ****, no johns!
@Ragnarock: Tense games , no johns at all. You're a seriously legit MK. How I mess up a pivot grab, I will never know.
@Jin: Man, you need some confidence in your playing, you're a good player, just keep coming to tourneys.
@Ryker: Good times, good friendlies, great laughs. Fun as hell.
@Dr. Nastytime: ...Drunkasssssss. xDD Funny mother****er, great Ganon and Lucario. Good ****, dude.

Hilarious crews, and a good tournament!

Top Bottom