• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 2: End the FED Daphne,Al 1/22/11

ragnarock

Smash Lord
its ok man, just come to the next one. Im tryn to have these every other month. Was anybody else from LA trying to make this Lee?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
When does your flight come in? If it's late enough that I'm off work, I could pick you up and bring you to the smashfest/housing at my place that night.
Probably gonna just fly in this coming Monday instead. In which case I will have a ride. If I end up flying in Friday, I'll let you know. I mean, I can chill in an airport until I can get a ride as long as there is one.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'll def go if I have a ride. And it looks like I have 2 rides.

So yes, I'm going >:D

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ok, cool. I can take the question mark from your name. And maybe everyone else. Is the whole AU crew coming or is it just cam?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
He doesn't have to enter just tell him to come. Hell, he can just do friendlies the whole time.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Next week?yeah ill try my best to..Im slowly liking my snake more than my d3 these days and im feeling alot more confident in snake vs mk than d3 vs mk..So imma need that mk treatment again rag!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll give it to you. I've been training with him for a minute now. I now how to play most of his bad and even match-ups so if you want them, we can do that to.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
well you need to start training, bring some tally with you too. Thats if your able to come

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Oh, I think me and him will do good. Between his characters and mine, its looking pretty decent for us.

Zone

Smash Champion
Thomas/****** isn't coming to this. I'm asking Dr.NastyTime/Tropical Taco/Bert(some new guy who's been in Pcity and I didn't even know :D) if they want to go. Although Taco/Me/Bert are mostly all melee. Taco plays a small amount of brawl, and Dr.Nastytime is both.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
How updated is the Interested Lists?

Regardless this looks like it will be having a decent turn out. May need a teamate for this though.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
If reflex and them are still coming i think the tourney will have a straight turnout.I dont think anyone from LA is coming anymore >_>

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I'm coming, skater, dammit.

Edit: Curses. That was to be in all capitals. D:

Well, I've got the OK from parents, I think. :p

Edit 2: Yeah, I'll need a ride.

Top Bottom