• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 2: End the FED Daphne,Al 1/22/11

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm off both Friday and Saturday, so yeah we can push it back. What time do you guys want to start?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I can be there between 7pm and 8:30pm. It depends if i get my x-mas bonus check this week. If i get it ima do a lil shopping before i come. Or i can save it til, i come back to mobile. I should be there by 7

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If the Birmingham tournament doesn't end up falling on the same date I guess I could check it out providing Birmingham starts a carpool.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I doubt that happens, I had this date up 1st for a sometime now.

@kola, if its not this tourney date I'll make sure I come up there and play you guys. I feel like i have something to prove.

@manko - I'm still coming, but i have a date today. I mite get there at 9. But if the date don't come thru, I can be there by 5 no later than 6.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
i didnt really like how i was playing by the time yall got there.Lol i kinda felt like i used up all my energy training with manko lol.But it was fun and that only means another week closer to Resist 2..HYPE!

HotWings

Smash Ace
Im prob going to come to this tournament.. this will be my first tournament and it seems a lot better than the georgia tournament on the 15th. I look forward to seeing you all here, i hope to place high but for my 1st tournament im not really expecting to do that well lol.

Zone

Smash Champion
Im prob going to come to this tournament.. this will be my first tournament and it seems a lot better than the georgia tournament on the 15th. I look forward to seeing you all here, i hope to place high but for my 1st tournament im not really expecting to do that well lol.
Trust me you'll leave this tournament 10x smarter when you come thats what happened to me at my first tournament.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll try and make this with an Auburn crew in tow.
I have housing available in Pensacola if you guys need it. It's about an hour before the tourney, making it a good place to stop along the way for anyone coming from the East.

@zone: will Panama City be staying with me again?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I have housing available in Pensacola if you guys need it. It's about an hour before the tourney, making it a good place to stop along the way for anyone coming from the East.

@zone: will Panama City be staying with me again?
Thanks, but we have to come from the North, not the east. M3T offered to house us anyways.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
my bad, I didn't pay close enough attention to your location and was thinking of Albany GA. :)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unsure about the numbers from each car. AU, Pensacola, Panama City, and LA. Need to talk to Georgia and continue to bother Birmingham.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The date for this tourney may change. Ima let you guys know by the end of the day.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, I said we may have to, but to try and check with everyone that we only had maybes on. Looks a lot better now. A hell of a lot better.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm not sure if my 6 TVs could make it for a later date since coworkers have already taken up some Feb weekends off.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Thats good i still plan on coming.IM going to work soon so im gonna make sure they dont schedule on that day.

Shaslam we still teaming for this?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I may be flying home later. As in, flying into Pensacola on Friday the 21st.. Can someone pick me up from the airport so I can ride up with you guys for the tourney?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
When does your flight come in? If it's late enough that I'm off work, I could pick you up and bring you to the smashfest/housing at my place that night.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
you know ima be there. You manko, we might wanta set-up a bed time for ourselves this time, lol.

Top Bottom