• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reno Smash Thread.

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
i have the wii i get off at 5:30...you ****ers lose. j/k i might be able to hand it off to someone if someone wants to come by my work and get eruptioned. also on a side note **** lucas and **** ness...and **** falco
you *******, no wonder you are a little better than us, you are playin by yourself giving you more ideas on what do on stratagy since no one is fightin you cept for cpu

FlipManV3

Smash Cadet
Hi.

It's sad how there's only a few smashers in Reno. The only people I know from this thread is Champ and Kenchan, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
So much hostility in this thread!

Can't we all just get along!? XD

I had tons-o-fun playing again today, tomorrow will be even more fantastic! <3

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hahaha. =P dunno who this FlipMan is, but i'm willing to put money on the fact that there are at least a dozen smashers in reno that can best him w/ most any character. =P
perhaps he hasn't tried looking in reno? o.O

and jose, we'll see sir, tomorrow i'm sure the brawling will continue. Roy's house if i'm not mistaken. =P

FlipManV3

Smash Cadet
hahaha. =P dunno who this FlipMan is, but i'm willing to put money on the fact that there are at least a dozen smashers in reno that can best him w/ most any character. =P
perhaps he hasn't tried looking in reno? o.O

and jose, we'll see sir, tomorrow i'm sure the brawling will continue. Roy's house if i'm not mistaken. =P
I meant people in Reno that are actually in the competitive scene, there's a lot that play it, only a few are actually good or is competitive. Then there are the casuals and scrubs. I mean, c'mon the GameCrazy tournament I went to way back had 7 people there and I knew everyone but this child.

I'm always willing to play anyone in Melee though.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
haha, what tourneys do you go to outside of gamecrazy flipman? sure, we used to attend the gamecrazy tourneys, that's a fun place to hang on a saturday.

butl, reno has at least 6 people who OFTEN attend tourneys out of city and out of state. NorCal, SoCal, OR, you name it. if it's big and west coast, we were probably there. you might want to check your facts before you start spouting off your nonsense.

edit: kyle, what tourney?

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
I meant people in Reno that are actually in the competitive scene, there's a lot that play it, only a few are actually good or is competitive. Then there are the casuals and scrubs. I mean, c'mon the GameCrazy tournament I went to way back had 7 people there and I knew everyone but this child.

I'm always willing to play anyone in Melee though.
lol dude what are you talkin about? and all of us can beat you at melee too :p

hitori

Smash Journeyman
good gaming tonite guyz. =P i'll cut/upload some more vids post the links in the morning. ^_^

edit:

the vidz don't seem to be very good material, lost of early 1v1s (SD's / still familiarizing w/ the new characters), so i'll post some new vidz after I get some of the recent DVD's from christopher. =P

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
I live in the Mira Loma area, near Hidden Valley. I wanna play someone...like now.
Maybe we can put something together and meet up sometime. Reno Smash always needs more people.

good gaming tonite guyz. =P i'll cut/upload some more vids post the links in the morning. ^_^

edit:

the vidz don't seem to be very good material, lost of early 1v1s (SD's / still familiarizing w/ the new characters), so i'll post some new vidz after I get some of the recent DVD's from christopher. =P
I have zeh dvds. I went through some of the footage and there is some good stuff I think.
Recording more 1v1s couldn't hurt actually though...since we know what we are doing now.

I posted a video of me and CBK:
He makes a rather nice comeback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OYhhj8_cxs

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Yay for more videos!! I can't belive all teh comments you guys are getting on youtube already, go reno smash! <3

We need one with some more "NENENENENENENENNENENE" AMIRITE!? XD

Thanks to everyone who came to play smash at our house yesterday, i had tons of fun!

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
so whats this i hear about a tourny for brawl? where and when is this taking place? and if its on valentines day that would be gay :p

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hitori: theres a guy in davis named steve who looks a lot like u
really? o.O does he play smash?

maybe i have a twin smasher-brother i never knew about....

but VANS! we're hosting a big tourney in mid-may here in Reno, Brawl, and probably bunches in cash prizes. Davis should come! plz plz plz?

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Everyone should come play in the tournament so we can destoy them make more friends! <3

can one of you send me a link to the power rankings, woot, go reno!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Ho-****! Thanks for doing all that work and puting the videos on the front page, and thankies to everyone who's uploading them. XD

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
lol, key word there "almost"

But bowser can only do that above ground, so it doesn't help him recover back to the stage, from what i've read.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
ooh, glitches so soon. =P

i has one more vidlol. :)

JHNY5 vs. DRAGO -> 2of3 set. The video is the whole set, it's not split up. You can upload 100+mb videos to youtube off of windows machines (grr....why doesn't anyone make an extra script for linux?!?!) so I just put the whole thing on. ^^ Enjoooy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFCOGgi_wVo

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
sup guys, sorry I couldn't play any of you, JC was being a baby about it.
anywayz happy early holiday :D
and JC hurry your *** up and upload those vids when you, hitori, and I were playing!
that DVD is full of Win/ Epic

FratMan

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody....Sup, hitori, moldyboy...don't know who the rest are..but What is up!!! Some of you know who I am.
Brawl = super fun...
Main = Peach/Zelda/Olimar <- can't really decide, all has there strong points, Peach is just cooler

Is there any other peach or zelda players here. I like the other characters...Z-suit is effin awesome, but i figured Reno might want diverse players....also just finished Subspace..freakin annoying..haha

Are we having any tourney soon??? haha...Hitori...i havent seen much of u lately!

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Hi everybody....Sup, hitori, moldyboy...don't know who the rest are..but What is up!!! Some of you know who I am.
Brawl = super fun...
Main = Peach/Zelda/Olimar <- can't really decide, all has there strong points, Peach is just cooler

Is there any other peach or zelda players here. I like the other characters...Z-suit is effin awesome, but i figured Reno might want diverse players....also just finished Subspace..freakin annoying..haha

Are we having any tourney soon??? haha...Hitori...i havent seen much of u lately!
Hey Fratman :D

Top Bottom