• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reno Smash Thread.

Griever618

Smash Cadet
Gonna Start Posting up friend codes for reno smashers. Make it happen.

Griever/GxDxS(Griever's roommate) - 3737-9186-6499

hitori/jhny5 - 1117-9887-0178

MyroboticClaw - 5155-2623-5031

hitori

Smash Journeyman
/win.

ok, then this i guess is the thread to follow. lets ignore the other one, despite the sexy-party-esque style it has. =P

i'll try to get some of the vids youtubed by tomorrow night if I can, and i'll make sure to link them here and in the brawl forumz.

./jhny5

AmazingKenchan

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely joining in more often, someone needs to get their Zelda on. She's great now, but I need to mess with her more and get used to the added power and range :3

hitori

Smash Journeyman
yay! renosmash gets +1!

and i agree peach, tonite was indeed a great night of smashing. i stayed a bit later than i intended, so getting those videos up may be a bit delayed. sorries. >_<

soon though.

and i think i may have found an threat to ROB's tank abilitiez. O_O

Climax11

Smash Ace
nevada has a few smashers. =P we might come up, we'll see. I'd sure like to play lucious again. haha
Cool...he's been to both the last two...last FB he got girlfriend/poor kid johns and left early. Ha first one he got drunk and passed out in the bathroom.

Griever618

Smash Cadet
Hitori missed the most epic Marth Ike fight ever...ill grab the vid from chris tonight. So amazing

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Hitori- no worries about vids, take your time. It's like we are in a giant rush. And now i need to buy some anti-tank dogs for the win! XD

Cliamx-OOh, p-town! I lived in good ol' Oregon City until i moved to Reno for college. (went to highschool at St. Mary's Academy, right downtown). The drive to Portland is quite a drive, i've done it too many times..but if we make a side-trip to Powells it'll be worth it! XD

Griever- oooh, i'm sad i missed it too!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
climax11: haha, can't say I know him too well, but his cfalc/falco were pretty sick in melee. =P if we do make it up there for the tourney could you guys provide any housing? o.O we can bring booooze. hahahaha

griever, you'll have to show me the vid, or upload it. brawl is so ****ing ruin.

and peach! lets do this. portland is the shiznizzle. powells/hawthorne/smash/done. =P

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Hitori- for serious, then i can take you guys to the chinese gardens too! Also we totally have free room and board at my house! <3

hitori

Smash Journeyman
****it, now i really want to see it. >_<

do you guys maybe wanna...smash tonite? o.O

Climax11

Smash Ace
climax11: haha, can't say I know him too well, but his cfalc/falco were pretty sick in melee. =P if we do make it up there for the tourney could you guys provide any housing? o.O we can bring booooze. hahahaha

griever, you'll have to show me the vid, or upload it. brawl is so ****ing ruin.

and peach! lets do this. portland is the shiznizzle. powells/hawthorne/smash/done. =P
Yeah, I definatly can. Or if I can't I'm sure someone else can....last event I had like 25 people stay the night...not the most comfortable thing ever, but it worked.

And yeah, I'm not sure which night, but either friday or saturday night I want to do drunken crews. It is a house though so we have to be somewhat respectful of my roommates and neighbours, but they're all pretty chill.

Yeah, portland's pretty bad ***...do it do it.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
haha, drunken crews would be amazing! we do enjoy our drunken smash nites down here, so if we're attending you can be sure reno will join. who do you play climax? i'm wondering if I saw you the last time I went to portland?

Climax11

Smash Ace
Probably not. First tournament I went to was the first Finger Bang I held in november. I play Marth, second Zelda (probably even that out more once brawl hits.)...truthfully, i'm just coming out of my newb shell. Yourself?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i play rob. =P we'll battle sometime, cmax. any excuse to get to portland is a good excuse. =D

agreed on the brawl withdrawals. >_< i think i'm going to fade into nothingness.

moldyboy7

Smash Rookie
Hey claw,
This is that annoying pit player that always goes to your house. I was just wondering if you were still available to smash on Friday morning-ish afternoon-ish time?
P.S. This is my first post, wow...

jlbchamp

Smash Cadet
so i herd theres a reno tread going on....... <.<
and hitori your R.O.B must die against my kirby! shoot.... it should've when i double spike edged him

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Hey claw,
This is that annoying pit player that always goes to your house. I was just wondering if you were still available to smash on Friday morning-ish afternoon-ish time?
P.S. This is my first post, wow...
I am always down, but Brawl/Japanese Wii aren't mine so I can't decide that. I am always down to host though. I'll talk to Fresh and see what he says. All pit players are annoying by the way. =)

Hey guys >.>
Hey Drago, you amazing beast of a Marth you.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hell yes 3 new accounts in reno. =P

we should figure out where smash is going to go down today and meet for like 10 hours again. if everyone brings like 2-3 dollars we can pitch in on some papa murphy's pizzars or something. ^^

oh, and everyone should know,
7:00AM IS AS RUIN AS IKE'S ERUPTION. 8'oclock classes suuuuuuuuck.

moldyboy7

Smash Rookie
hell yes 3 new accounts in reno. =P

we should figure out where smash is going to go down today and meet for like 10 hours again. if everyone brings like 2-3 dollars we can pitch in on some papa murphy's pizzars or something. ^^

oh, and everyone should know,
7:00AM IS AS RUIN AS IKE'S ERUPTION. 8'oclock classes suuuuuuuuck.
umm, 10 hours??? I don't know if your sense of time is a little off because of brawl, but it was more like 14... neways, I'm down for early smash if it can be arranged, and thanks again fresh and claw ;D

hitori

Smash Journeyman
i'd probably be in for early smash as well, but my guess is that it won't start till noon or so. >_<

Griever618

Smash Cadet
i have the wii i get off at 5:30...you ****ers lose. j/k i might be able to hand it off to someone if someone wants to come by my work and get eruptioned. also on a side note **** lucas and **** ness...and **** falco

hitori

Smash Journeyman
haha. =P

i have to pick up ness or falco i guess to beat your crazy ike-ruin.
if I can stop by your job (is it the kietzke store?) can we take the wii to Roy's house? o.O

or my house...*evil laugh* muahahahahaha!

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
Claw- what is this about how all pit players are annoying?! Hmm? XD

Griever- which VD? XD

And yay for everyone finally posting here! *dances*

Nolans- together we will become the best annoying pit players, to ever hit...THE WORLD! XD

Also, smash soon would be most most excellent.

Top Bottom