• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reggie to Hbox, will come back and "Kick Your Ass!"

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Hungrybox deserved the moment with Reggie more than ZeRo, so i guess there's that!
What do you mean he deserved it more than ZeRo? ZeRo did amazing and deserves that first place title.

PyrokidSosa

Smash Rookie
NNID
PyrokidSosa
3DS FC
3582-8993-7555
me and my friends were watching this live...the laughter, we were totally slumped looooool XD

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
What do you mean he deserved it more than ZeRo? ZeRo did amazing and deserves that first place title.
Exactly... Since zero won the tournament already by stalling the final match to an anticlimax, hungrybox deserves the moment with reggie since he fought better and more heroic than zero did... Sounds fair to me

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
Exactly... Since zero won the tournament already by stalling the final match to an anticlimax, hungrybox deserves the moment with reggie since he fought better and more heroic than zero did... Sounds fair to me
yeah, hbox would have won if zero didnt keep running away for almost the entirety of the match.

Mavrek

Smash Cadet
*The time comes. Reggie and Hbox on final match, both last stock, 145% damage a piece. Hype is in the air.*

Then suddenly.

Reggie wavedashes across screen and finishes Hbox with up smash....

*Everything goes quiet, then Reggie whispers*

"My body was ready"...

*Hbox suddenly SD's in real life and the stream cuts out*

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Maybe most people didn't like the way that ZeRo won, however he worked hard for his first place title and he deserves it. Time or no time.

Hbox did great as well, he was smiling and having a good time. ZeRo was getting a ton of attention so he made that comment to Hbox.

By the way, ZeRo only ran because Kirby can't keep up which gave him time to space. It's a Brawl matchup that ZeRo knew.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I Agree Hbox played better, but ZeRo won well within the ruleset.

No johns.
ah yes i agree, but the ruleset (in this case the time limit) shouldn't had been the cause of how ZeRo was stalling to make it a sudden death. That's not how a champion fights imo

Top Bottom