• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red, White and BOOM! - Henry Fleming for DLC! * Democracy calls! Will you answer? *

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I didn't even know this had a thread since it was buried every time I tried to look for it.

I can't even tell you how much I'd love it if Henry were playable. Code Name S.T.E.A.M. is an amazing game. It has basically everything I love. Steampunk, history, classical literature, a comic-book style, The Wizard of Oz, a sing-a-long theme song that's, luckily enough, in my vocal range, and amiibo support with Fire Emblem characters.

Sign me up, thread that I didn't know was here!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I didn't even know this had a thread since it was buried every time I tried to look for it.

I can't even tell you how much I'd love it if Henry were playable. Code Name S.T.E.A.M. is an amazing game. It has basically everything I love. Steampunk, history, classical literature, a comic-book style, The Wizard of Oz, a sing-a-long theme song that's, luckily enough, in my vocal range, and amiibo support with Fire Emblem characters.

Sign me up, thread that I didn't know was here!
S.T.E.A.M was such an underrated game... The art style was unique and looked great on-screen, the gameplay was fun and engaging, the characters were memorable.... It's just such a shame that it sold so poorly... :crying:

Welcome aboard, though! I can't officially add you as a supporter, but it's always nice to see someone new. Captain Fleming needs all the help he can get, after all....

I'm also making a move set for him. I'll post it later!

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Movesets for him are hard because he mostly just shoots at stuff.

I've got a special moveset for him though!

Special: Eagle Rifle (shoots three shots)
Side Special: Push (a slow but powerful kick that knocks away opponents, but deals no damage)
Up Special: Jump Booster (uses steam power to launch in the angle you aim him in)
Down Special: Overwatch (a counter that, once activated, acts like Eagle Rifle)

EDIT: Final Smash: RED WHITE AND... BOOM!

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think I'll try my hand at a Henry moveset at some point.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Here's a question; What Code Name STEAM based stage would you want to go with Henry?

For me it'd either be Under the Ice or the Boiler Room.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Here's a question; What Code Name STEAM based stage would you want to go with Henry?

For me it'd either be Under the Ice or the Boiler Room.
I've always thought Lady Liberty would be a great stage. It transports you to various parts of the game and at times could have aliens attacking the players

Top Bottom