• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

The Golden Ike

Smash Rookie
Actually mines just supposed to be "Golden Ike" but some with only two posts but joined a while ago took it. I use that name for every thing! Anyway mines obviously from maining the Golden/yellow color of Ike on SSBB.

PyrobyteX

Smash Rookie
Pyro - I like fire... :D
byte - I love technology...
X - What I put after my user name when "Pyrobyte" isn't available, or I do some mess-up registering...

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Love StarWolf's aircrafts the wolfens or Wolfen II that Wolf O Donnell uses in Command and Miatang which is actually from Mazda Miata N6BC just added with ng at end with no clue why lol

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
'Cause this is my favorite pokemon - and it adapts to stuff.

And it just looks so **** cuddly.

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
<--- my initials :)
cuz I gots no creativity lol XD

pretty sure I posted here like a few months ago >.>...
oh wellz haha XD

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I main the ICs, and they reminded me of something like... Chibi. Yeah. I chose this username to be my official one at around Summer 2008, lol.

Azure Flame

Smash Apprentice
Actually I made this name because this forum failed in haveing a name change topic. Other than that, I really love the .DotHack// series and Azure Flame Kite is one of my favorite characters.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I made this username "nicekid76" when i was like 7, cuz i was a nice kid lol. the 76 is because i was born of the 7th day of the 6th month aka June 7th
-it not very manly i know, but i like it alot-

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
My username is my nickname with out the 0115 the 0115 is my birthdate

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NeverKnowsBest if from one of my all time favorite animes FLCL.

Never Knows Best was written on cigarettes of the character Mamimi. There is no meaning of the phrase. It is self interpreted.

TheLoneWolf

Smash Rookie
Well...

I named myself The Lone Wolf. Da reason why I call myself dis iz cuz my life has been downhill fo bout 6 years now. So, I been feelin like don't nobody give a **** about me. Because of dis, it made me distance myself from people cuz I don't know who to trust, u know? So nowadayz, I'm just like **** da world. It's not all about me, but da only person I'm worried bout iz me. I'm waitin fo da day when sumbody will come along & prove me wrong. :mad:

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Posting only for that reason is sometimes referred to as "spam", if you happen to know of such a term.

As for my username.
There's no real reasoning for it. Just messed my real name into something as a kid and been stuck with it since.

Top Bottom