• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reaction to Pac-Man

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I definitely didn't want him but I expected him. Same with Miis. So it was a couple disappointing reveals. Palutena looks cool though.

However I think Pacman looks like he plays okay though. Not as out of place feeling as I thought he'd be.

Mark1

Smash Rookie
Woke up, checked the news and saw Pac Man confirmed for Smash Bros. Was filled with joy by the announcement that it was the first thing to click, had a link to the official Smash site. Left it feeling very excited. Now it's my intention to have him as one of my mains. :D

JPW

Smash Ace
i was actually asleep when it happened. Being in Australia we got the digital event at 2am and then i watched a few treehouse demos, then the Smash Invitational After that i slept for like 4 to 5 hours. I wake up and i check IGN. What do you know PacMan Announcement is the first article i see.

I was expecting to see it at E3. And if it didn't then i saw no chance of PacMan being in. E3 was the perfect stage for a reveal and it worked in my view.

Seeing the trailer and his moves made me excited and curious. I was already hyped from last year. Megaman did that alone.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Pacman? I was seriously not expecting him, but I welcome him nonetheless.
Though, what do these guys have to say about it?:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Awesome! He's my favorite of the 3 characters confirmed at E3. Excited to see what he has in store. :)

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
He looks great! He was already a character I really wanted, but Sakurai turned him into one of the character's i'm looking forward to the most.

Ravestickman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ravestickman
When I saw pac-man, I became okay with Sonic being a thing because now we have the four biggest heads of video game history to battle. (Megaman, mario, Pac-man, and Sonic) Also, his moves look like a ton of fun.

Top Bottom