• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman Leak Deconfirmed

DeathFox137

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tech137
I am not even mad at this. I sort of figured later on that there was something abit off. Now a days, anyone can make a fake leak. I must say, this one was impressive.

Last edited:

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
I am a little bit angry for how gullible I was (look at GameXplains feed and apparently I think its 97.999999% confirmed,,,) But I am more impressed by the mans skills. He has great potential and I will look into his smashified series. Though I hope that the man does not get any further heat for this.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I guess this is a reminder that people can make some pretty elaborate hoaxes nowadays, and a lesson to always take these kinds of things with a grain of salt. It seems we'll be waiting longer to get any real confirmation of any DLC beyond Mewtwo..

Drewskitor

Smash Rookie
NNID
MtnDrew33
I never really understand when people say they want Lucas, Wolf, and Snake back into the game, I can somewhat say its acceptable with :icsmelee:Ice Climbers, but you need to let go of the fact that they can't implement them into the game due to the 3DS limitations, and it's going to stay at that. As for :lucas:Lucas, Ness gets all of Lucas's special moves through his custom specials that he unlocks, same for Fox to :wolf:Wolf. As for :snake:Snake, most of his moves were implemented into ZSS's Final Smash, some items into the game, and general concepts among the game and it's characters. We need to face that these characters have been removed, and that Nintendo had their respectable reasons to remove them. I hope for more newcomers, not more clones and characters that don't have much place being in the game. As much as I enjoyed these characters, I am not affected to see them go.

ME GRIMLOCH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MeGrimloch
He got me i admit it. I gotta say it was really well done props to the ******* lol.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Amidst all else.
This is a good example of the life lesson:
Always expect a rumor to be false rather than true.
So there's that at least.

Legaci

Smash Cadet
You know you did a good job when you have random kids on the internet send death threats to you over a joke. Kudos to this guy, very talented and skilled artist.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
Also, i freaking knew that mewtwo image was fake. Here's how mewtwo feels about being faked and like 9,001 people believing it:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I gotta say, that was the biggest heartbreak of Valentines Day
But still, Im not mad

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
I'm mainly annoyed that the following reasons given to show why the "leak" was fake were easily dismissed as grasping for straws: Captain Falcon's placement, the font used for Rayman's name, and the backgrounds of Rayman and Mewtwo not matching the rest.

Last edited:

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
What if this guy didn't actually make this? What if hes just an anti leaker who just recreated the leak? I know it most likely not the case but what if......

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I said it was fake before and everyone bashed me lol.

take that

Thegamerguy131

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thegamerguy131
3DS FC
0946-2559-8115
But it looked so real...

Well, the Gematsu leak taught me to never believe in text leaks, so this teaches me to never believe in photo or video leaks, either.

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was too disappointing to be false but, i was wrong.

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
My reaction
download (6).jpg

I'm salty but This is amazing!

But there is hope for rayman DLC!

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
What about Ubisoft's reply to ScrewAttack? Will they still be making some kind of announcement on Tuesday?

Last edited:

EgeDal

Smash Journeyman
What about Ubisoft's reply to ScrewAttack? Will they still be making some kind of announcement on Tuesday?
i'm so curious why they said they'll make an announcement tuesday if the leak was fake

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Though iwas truly tricked and was SO HYPED for this... I am impressed and i will subscribe and watch his future content... Now i just want to see what ubisoft is going to say on tuesday....

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
What I would look like if I was extremely hopeful that the leak was real and found out it was fake:

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
http://smashboards.com/threads/raym...-dreams-the-leak-of-bad-dreams.324674/page-69 Wow this is closed now because of the ****ing overeaction and all of it is to blame because of this fake leaker.
Uh no. It's closed because a lot of people can't stop acting like babies over video game news, fake or otherwise. That falls on the individuals posting, not the guy who made the images.

I get it, I wanted Rayman too. Doesn't mean I have the right to nerd rage all over the internet since he made a "leak". Just gonna take away the fact that it was impressive and move on with my life.

Last edited:

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Uh no. It's closed because a lot of people can't stop acting like babies over video game news, fake or otherwise. That falls on the individuals posting, not the guy who made the images.

I get it, I wanted Rayman too. Doesn't mean I have the right to nerd rage all over the internet since he made a "leak". If anything I'm impressed at how well it turned out.
No. The entire topic changed to "omg lets post the same screenshot we just saw". It was stupid and worsened the conversation... And the ultimate motivation for these trolls was purely the disappointment.

Top Bottom