• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

T1000416

Smash Cadet
Rayman is such an underrated character. Inclusion in Super Smash Brothers could finally put him over big time. He deserves it. I hope these images are indeed a leak that is a part of things to come.

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
When he gets confirmed

This should be an Alt for him

OMG PLEASE!

Also, yeah I am wondering what his moveset would be like - just joked with my pal about how he could send his fist off like a Luma! <3 (Yes, I know, that would probably be horrible)

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
Still not getting ahead of myself. All the evidence so far looks good but the focus on character selection images is still pretty suspect. Maybe the leaker wants to minimize the info that's dripping at the risk of being compromised, or there's just not a lot more to it than that. I still think something looks off about Mewtwo's render.

I will say though that the actual blown up 3DS selection screen looks incredibly on point, yet again.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm leaning towards skepticism here, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. The messing with extra companies' licenses, especially the notorious-as-hell Ubisoft, does seem a little odd without something major like a character.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Kinda off-topic, but this news and this thread made me go back into the site for the first time in over 6 months lol.:estatic:

Let's wait for more Rayman images to show up, hopefully of him fighting on a stage. (preferably Rayman stage!):bee:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I severely want Rayman, but at the same time I'm bracing myself for disappointment if it's fake.

This is either real or the best fake in the world(and I applaud the faker if it was the latter).

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I AM LOSING MY **** RIGHT NOW.

YES.

YES.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Tooth shine*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This, however, is the opposite of not-good.
This is hype.

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
Okay okay okay

Calm down this is still too suspect

Why does he not select the character

But... how did they even go so far to fake the background animation...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Okay okay okay

Calm down this is still too suspect

Why does he not select the character

But... how did they even go so far to fake the background animation...
You do realise that the guy who did that 3DS leak got sued for billions by Nintendo, right?

You have to be really ****ing careful when leaking stuff about a AAA game.

Top Bottom