• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Okay, well the truth is out now. I told him not to do it but he did.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Man oh MAN I'd love for this to happen. Like I'd drop all the work I've put into Shulk if this happened Lol not really Shulk is way too fun. But holy crap I'm losing it over here.

EDIT: OH DANG WE GOT A VID

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Okay okay okay

Calm down this is still too suspect

Why does he not select the character

But... how did they even go so far to fake the background animation...
This is what's currently keeping me from fully believing this.

The renders look great, everything matches up... But we're still lacking the one bit of evidence that would seal the deal.

It looks like this leak may, in fact, be legitimate. But until that guy actually selects the character and shows off unquestionable gameplay, I'm still going to have my suspicions.

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
Oh, okay.

Max up the volume on the video.

Notice how there's a random error sound around the end of the video.

I think the reason the character isn't selected is because they aren't selectable. It seems like this is clearly a UI leak of sorts mostly.

It's convenient but honestly I agree with what was said earlier; you can't be too careful about leaks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 278362

Well well, as if I wasn't convinced enough.

EDIT: Already got posted. Gah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
THERE IS OVER 150 PEOPLE HERE
HOW IS SMASHBOARDS STILL ALIVE

Edit: NOW WE'RE OVER 200
STRAP IN

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Well then, I think it's safe to say that Rayman's finally in Super Smash Bros as a playable character. Congratulations, guys.

Khao

Smash Lord
Oh my god CSS video.

My credibility is not yet at 100%.

But it's high enough so that I got hyped.

I'm on a strange vortex between teamreal and teamfake and I don't like it what the **** I want to learn more something else better happen soon please dont let it stop here.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well, this is intriguing.

Hold onto your hats, ladies and gentlemen, it's gonna be a wild ride~

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I wanted to think it was fake so there was no hype.

Then I hopped on Skype and got linked to the video.

The hype is real.

With all the evidence we have we're at one of 2 possibilities:

1) Rayman WAS actually secretly planned as DLC, but may not make it because Ubisoft broke off from their support for Nintendo and the Wii U.

2) This **** is goddamn real and we're getting Rayman DLC.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I made a big imgur album with a buncha stuffs. mostly just the leaked images, but with a few additions.

http://imgur.com/gallery/WOdSB
Okay, pointing out that he has the pose from the Rayman 1 cover art has got me from "skeptical, but it would be cool" to "hopeful, but not holding my breath". Which is a pretty big jump. Sakurai would probably want a detail like that.

Soul.

Oh, okay.

I think the reason the character isn't selected is because they aren't selectable. It seems like this is clearly a UI leak of sorts mostly.

It's convenient but honestly I agree with what was said earlier; you can't be too careful about leaks.
They aren't selectable because either 1. They are available right away, but you can't select them because they're DLC and need to pay the DLC so that you can play them, or 2. Rayman is in and the leaker doesn't want to upload any more videos.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
Oh, okay.

I heard it too. It could be that this is an early DLC build which would explain why the screen loads in a slightly different way and why the new characters aren't selectable. I saw an example of this yesterday when watching the Killer Instinct developer stream. They were showing a new character but the CSS was buggy and some characters wouldn't load. That to me seems the most logical reason.

Tintinytdj

Smash Rookie
I really hope they do it as properly as suggested in the OP, else they might disappoint many fans with the absence of either the Rayman 3 or the rayman M victory pose.
Sadly, it's these kinds of mid-career characteristics that haven't been getting the spotlight in sm4sh as much.

D

Deleted member

Oh my god, my levels of hype exploded... RAYMAN IS IN THE GAME.
However, we'll have to wait for more information..

Last edited by a moderator:

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
WE HYPE NOW OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL PLEASE!!!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Guys. If pictures aren't proof enough, then I think this might change our minds. If not, then I have no idea what will.

Dang it! I was too late. Oh well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom