• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Well, I ain't really interested much in Rayman, but that "leak" sure stirred things up a lil', huh?
Keeping my fingers crossed for you people, and I'll dededestroy you on For Glory when the time comes!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Im late but

HOLY **** WE ARE SO CLOSE GUYS

Maybe sakurai relized he was wrong tht dlc will be a fatastic addition

Or he trolled us again he lied on mewtwo being the only dlc character

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I don't know why.

I have this strange feeling that someone from the Nintendo Treehouse is lurking this site as we speak.
Everybody get a sample of your blood and stick it in these dishes.

We'll set fire to 'em and whichever one screams and jumps out is the lurker.

Lanog20

Smash Apprentice
Either they're still assessing the situation, or decided that taking down the last leaks only made things worse.

Remember, those take-downs were essentially seals of approval.
It's still entirely possible that they don't even know that this is happening at the moment. The ESRB leak was back when the Smash 4 hype was at an all time high with people foaming at the mouth for any type of leaks. This leak hasn't really reached that scale quite yet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really don't know what to say. I'm actually just a few steps away from being totally convinced this is legit stuff. Especially given how the last major roster-related leak turned out to be. :p

I'm just gonna wait and hope for the best though. At this point I think the only thing that could debunk this one, assuming it's fake rather than real, is the word from Nintendo themselves (or the person who made it, again, all under the assumption that it is a fake). In other words, time will tell all.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
I'm honestly surprised Nintendo hasn't taken Video 1 down by now if it's legit.
To be fair, this leak hasn't gotten nearly enough attention as the CSS leak did. The CSS leak got to the point when IGN reported it.
Then again, Xavier acknowledged the leak on twitter, so they probably know by now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I am still here, although I don't have anything interesting to post most of the time, so I mostly lurk. Thanks for asking!
Btw, I am doing a new Dark Souls playthrough!
Well, when I see you post it is usually in response to "interesting" posts that show up from time to time,so I was a tad worried/confused.

Also,me too! Although I stopped about halfway through because you- know-who whipped my ****.

Twewy

Smash Lord
To be fair, this leak hasn't gotten nearly enough attention as the CSS leak did. The CSS leak got to the point when IGN reported it.
Then again, Xavier acknowledged the leak on twitter, so they probably know by now.
Dunno if they're big or not, but MyNintendoNews reported on this leak/rumor around the time of the original /v/ thread.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
Dunno if they're big or not, but MyNintendoNews reported on this leak/rumor around the time of the original /v/ thread.
I'd consider MyNintendoNews big, but not as big as Gamespot or IGN.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I really should tackle the Snowhead Temple in Majora's Mask 3D... I'm scared I'll miss something :urg:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Im late but

HOLY **** WE ARE SO CLOSE GUYS

Maybe sakurai relized he was wrong tht dlc will be a fatastic addition

Or he trolled us again he lied on mewtwo being the only dlc character
Nintendo would have to be plain stupid to not take advantage of DLC with Smash Bros.
Sakurai's personal opinion on DLC doesn't mean anything. Smash is arguably Nintendo's biggest franchise, and if they can sell DLC to people, they will.

Top Bottom