• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I liked them in both R2 and R3, R2 because they were serious and wanted me to help save the Glade of Dreams, and R3 for the entire world, while sounding funny as well. xD
< U < They wanted Ray to save the World, the Glade is the World. xD Why do you think the Primordial Core is also called the Heart of the World and its in the Glade?

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD HAHAHA! Exactly! I absolutely loved the music they made on Globox, it was just priceless~!
I remember my first time watching the cutscene with the first doctor. Other family members were watching me playing, and we all died laughing when he started playing Globox's arm like an electric guitar.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
< U < They wanted Ray to save the World, the Glade is the World. xD Why do you think the Primordial Core is also called the Heart of the World and its in the Glade?
Well, I kinda always thought the Glade was just a part of Rayman's world since it kinda had that look in R2 being as dark and gloomy and not having any of those lands in R1 or anything like that around, so I just thought it was it's own separate place. xD

AndreaAC

Well, I kinda always thought the Glade was just a part of Rayman's world since it kinda had that look in R2 being as dark and gloomy and not having any of those lands in R1 or anything like that around, so I just thought it was it's own separate place. xD
xD For me, the Glade from the Original Trilogy, even if it has its differences when it comes to ambience, it is the same. RL/RO's Glade is the one that is completely different.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
xD For me, the Glade from the Original Trilogy, even if it has its differences when it comes to ambience, it is the same. RL/RO's Glade is the one that is completely different.
Yeah, in my personal viewpoint, RO/RL is a completely different universe from the first 3 games.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, can't disagree with that. xD

I remember my first time watching the cutscene with the first doctor. Other family members were watching me playing, and we all died laughing when he started playing Globox's arm like an electric guitar.
Again, exactly the same for me. xD Haha! I really laughed my head off when I saw that fro the first time!

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm trying this again in a different way.

If anybody wants to sign it and display it on their Miiverse page, send me a friend request and I'll give it to you.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
the better question is: why not? and that will basically be the entire game once we're done with it.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

the better question is: why not? and that will basically be the entire game once we're done with it.
So....basically...Rayman on drugs and filled with memes? well, that sounds, fun, I guess.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
You could put it that way but I call it art.
It's basically just Rayman 3 but a lot of the textures will be really stupid stuff so that'll be fun.
We're making a video eventually as well.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
You may like these rumors, about a new ND, more info of the NX, Zelda U, new Mario 3D for Wii U, etc..

https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/c...latform_details_both_console_handheld/cupjd0s

We should take this as a grain of salt, just rumours, but I'm hyped for this being true.
Thanks! Well, considering we're running dry on real news these days, especially since Ubisoft is being tight lipped about Rayman's 20th anniversary, I'd take just about anything, including rumors, as long as most of them turns out true.

So far, these rumors about the NX seem promising. I won't get my hopes up for most of these to be true, but I'm really hoping they do well with it in comparison to the Wii U.

BTW, since October is only less than a month away, who's thinking that there'll be a new ND soon for this month, if going by the rumor that different people will host it if they can't find a permanent CEO by then?

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
BTW, since October is only less than a month away, who's thinking that there'll be a new ND soon for this month, if going by the rumor that different people will host it if they can't find a permanent CEO by then?
Well, there's always Reggie to host Directs in America, but I'm not sure about other regions.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

AndreaAC

Lol, it's funny that Lum without wings, and that Rayman Sprite reminded me of your Dark Rayman, because of his hands, as you said xD.
xD The sprite just needs BLOOD EVERYWHERE and a twitching eye and there he is!

AndreaAC

Hey. Just thought I post something just to share,

http://dagazzard.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-Pixel-Art-558138169

And something of Ly, although I kinda dislike the design of her here.

http://verona7881.deviantart.com/art/Ly-558245515

At least the face is cute. And the longer hair is a bit charming.

Well, see ya all whenever I can. Have a good day.
Her eyebrows are too thick, o_o and she's suffering the Rosalina syndrome when it comes to her chest, also, short hair fits her better.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Okay, so Ubisoft doesn't have any plans for Rayman's anniversary this year, but there's something I've been thinking about. What about the Rayman History Book that has yet to have an English Translation from Pix n' Love, and how about the Rayman 1 Remastered music project that's going on?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Okay, so Ubisoft doesn't have any plans for Rayman's anniversary this year, but there's something I've been thinking about. What about the Rayman History Book that has yet to have an English Translation from Pix n' Love, and how about the Rayman 1 Remastered music project that's going on?
And also Rayman Adventures coming, it's not a game for consoles, but at least, a Rayman game.

Top Bottom